Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello AT! Hi Rashmi and Geet!

Me too watched the KKk promo starring Arjun today. It seems interesting. Waiting to see Sid in them next😳
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

I am good too but the AT looks so dull these days.. All siddians have abandoned this place πŸ˜’

Rashmi, since Sid is been missing from small screen fans have lost the connect with this AT, I think! Once he's back fans will definitely peep in more! I'll try to peep in more to catch up with you gals 😳
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK SIDDHARTH SHUKLA IN KKK😊
πŸ‘πŸΌ
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Rashmi, since Sid is been missing from small screen fans have lost the connect with this AT, I think! Once he's back fans will definitely peep in more! I'll try to peep in more to catch up with you gals 😳

Agree.. It has been really really long time since he has disappeared from the small screen

Hoping in new year he is seriously thinking about his comeback.. In between we have KKK to drool upon him 😳

Have a nice day ahead girls..
Sudharies thumbnail

Agree.. It has been really really long time since he has disappeared from the small screen

Hoping in new year he is seriously thinking about his comeback.. In between we have KKK to drool upon him 😳

I'm all set to drool πŸ˜† seeing the pics you posted in Kkk sets I have great expectations on the entertainment quotient of the show and the participants!

I just wish he had a clean shaven look rather the slight stubble he is sporting 😑 πŸ˜†

Have a nice day, gals 😊
Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

GM friends

So true rashmi and sudha

hope he is back ASAP
Sudharies thumbnail
Hi Geet! How r u?
Once buzzing AT of ours, is moving at a snail's pace. Wish with Kkk we'll have more members participating here!
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Geet! How r u?
Once buzzing AT of ours, is moving at a snail's pace. Wish with Kkk we'll have more members participating here!

so true😭

me fine dear how about you

how was your vaction
goofyCat thumbnail

I'm all set to drool πŸ˜† seeing the pics you posted in Kkk sets I have great expectations on the entertainment quotient of the show and the participants!

I just wish he had a clean shaven look rather the slight stubble he is sporting 😑 πŸ˜†

Have a nice day, gals 😊

in all pics he seems to be sporting bearded look which I too didn't want to see πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† he seems to have liking that look

Few articles say the starting date is 23rd Jan.. If not accurate, it will be somewhere around that only.. I am all excited now
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet005

so true😭

me fine dear how about you

how was your vaction

Hi geet and sudha πŸ€— guess after a long time some chatting is happening here πŸ˜†