Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Thanks dear Sudha 😳

You're welcome, dear!😳
Btw, seems you were also MIA for a couple of days before Sid's birthday.. Where were you?
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

It's true that many gals are inactive but I was trying to come everyday just for a hello and GM, but Sid's prolonged absence from TV has dampened many of our spirits, especially KKK elimination news really was heartbreaking to me ... Will try to come whenever possible

thats so true Sid long absence from the onscreen made the all his fans disinterested to come in here to discuss anything about him according to me , omg i do not want to believe Sid elimination from the KKK 7 soo soon its make more disappointed at the time i really sad to see this horrible thing what wrong with him why the bad luck rule him more , still he have no good project in his hand , i was expect to read the news Sid enter KKK i wish he will win the title but suddenly his elimination news made me more disinterested and break my all hope
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

If news are to be believed, he was part of KKK till finals! πŸ˜ƒ He was last one to be back from Argentina along with few others, mostly all the finalists.. Not sure though if he was actually eliminated and came back as wild card or that elimination news was false πŸ˜• Btw, have you been to twitter? He has started tweeting back as well, there was some technical glitch with his account πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thanks to the KKK contestants who keep sharing his pics, otherwise this AT would have been almost dead πŸ€” waiting for KKK to start on TV now!!

Oh if this is true then I'm so gladπŸ˜ƒ if he was part of the show quite sometime then it's worth watching the show for him.

No I haven't been ok twitter for long. Great if he's back there. Maybe he is back to business after he returned from a great Kkk stint In Argentina. He really seems to have enjoyed a lot there with his co participants. πŸ˜†
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

So good to be back home! #Argentina you will be missed. @TheRaghav_Juyal @MohanShakti @sidharth_shukla @kkkOnColors

Embedded image permalink

its seems Sid's elimination news in KKK true πŸ˜”πŸ˜” thats why he back in the india so soon

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

thats so true Sid long absence from the onscreen made the all his fans disinterested to come in here to discuss anything about him according to me , omg i do not want to believe Sid elimination from the KKK 7 soo soon its make more disappointed at the time i really sad to see this horrible thing what wrong with him why the bad luck rule him more , still he have no good project in his hand , i was expect to read the news Sid enter KKK i wish he will win the title but suddenly his elimination news made me more disinterested and break my all hope

I would never expect him to win the title, Vinta! since the stunts are quite hard! But I definitely want him to give a good show just like he had in JDJ.

As for his absence it'll be good if he looks for some show opportunities soon. Hope for the best!
Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

I would never expect him to win the title, Vinta! since the stunts are quite hard! But I definitely want him to give a good show just like he had in JDJ.

As for his absence it'll be good if he looks for some show opportunities soon. Hope for the best!

I do believe Sid have fully capable to attempt any stunts so easily , I know KKK all stunts are very hard but other celebrity actor doing its better like previous year and i am sure this year all other celebrity doing well but i do not understand what wrong with only Sid why he did not do its and kick out from KKK , Sid have very strong power he is most highly deserving contestant for the KKK win or top final . So early eliminate from the kkk its rising many question of his ability ?
Edited by OptimisticSoul - 8 years ago
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
buona notte a tutti 😊
Sono felice di vedere Sidd su twetter ,lui e fantasticooo😊
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday RASHMIπŸ€ͺ
Anche se e in ritardo,πŸ₯³
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

I am sorry to late to wish u rashmi , happy birthday dear πŸ€— wish ur all dream come true , loved u

@Sudha , why are u all like nandita , zarqa , mina all u girls away from the Sid AT plz do come regular to keep this AT Active

Thanks a lot Vinta πŸ€—
Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

You're welcome, dear!😳
Btw, seems you were also MIA for a couple of days before Sid's birthday.. Where were you?

I was missing for almost 10 days πŸ˜† Was spending vacations in Andamans 😳 my trip was supposed to end on 10th, but since the flights through Chennai got cancelled due to the floods, it was shifted to 13th.. So I missed coming to Sid's birthday thread too on 12th..