Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Una bella intervista Siddharth Shukla .
Spero che presto tornerai cu un grande spettacollo .
Spero che il prossimo ano troverai anche la more perche meriti di essere felice ...
CONGRATULAZIONE PER IL NUOVO AT 128 .
Grazie Russme per questo articcolo
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MIKELA

Una bella intervista Siddharth Shukla .

Spero che presto tornerai cu un grande spettacollo .
Spero che il prossimo ano troverai anche la more perche meriti di essere felice ...
CONGRATULAZIONE PER IL NUOVO AT 128 .
Grazie Russme per questo articcolo

You are welcome 😊 Hope Sid finds a good project very soon!!
His interviews are always nice..
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Be back

Hi, Zarqa, Sharaa πŸ˜› its really very feel soo good to see u both in here

hi rashmi , nandita , πŸ€— And many many thank u soo much Olive πŸ€— to pm me , thanks for the importance message about on his birthday , i can promised u i will be active more time in the Sid birthday , i will try to stay more time on the SS birthday thread i try my best
Edited by OptimisticSoul - 8 years ago
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning, AT friends 😊
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning girls...Have awesome day ahead. 😳
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

I wonder, ever since there have been news that Sid is going to sign KKK, there are many articles/interviews of him floating around on many sites.. But IF has not bothered to give any single article πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

GM/GE AT! Hi Nandu, Rashmi, Minu and Vinta!
Rashmi, IF always evades and excludes Sid related infos, maybe they're having some kind of dushmani with himπŸ˜†!

TFs those articles related to Sid and KKk, Rashmi! My excitement totally died down knowing about the elimination, is it confirmed yet? I wish he gets to stay longer the show so that we all can enjoy some of his stunts. Hope for the best!

Have a nice weekend, gals! 😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good evening people.. 😳

Frankly speaking I am not very sure about those articles.. They have also given a news further that wild card episode is going to be there.. And the contestants which are supposed to be eliminated as per their articles are still tweeting about kkk πŸ˜•
rujub thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hii guys how u all???? aftr long tym posting here jst read the article abt sidharth's elimination from kkk read that article jinki wajah se yeh show dekh ne ke chances jyada the wahi eliminate ho gaye hain that himanshu jay bhanushali nd nw sidharth so nw my que is for whom will watch this shw with enthusiastically yesh normal kkk fans will watch bt others??? nd except ths 3 i dont fnd anyone thr is interestin wht say???
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/i-don-t-mind-dating-someone-from-same-industry-sidharth-shukla/story-bmMAUo5iwrX770e8HgvBKL.html

I don't mind dating someone from same industry: Sidharth Shukla

Having spent seven years in the industry, Sidharth Shukla has done various TV serials and hosted a crime show as well. (Twitter)

Sidharth Shukla signed a three-film deal with Karan Johar's production house last year. While the actor was appreciated for his role in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014), there has been no announcement on his next project since. "Karan is currently busy with other films. The announcement will happen when it has to happen," says Sidharth, adding that he is in talks with other film-makers as well.

Having spent seven years in the industry, the actor has done various TV serials and hosted a crime show as well. He is currently excited about an adventure-based reality show that he has taken up. Ask him if he is keen to take on another project on TV, and Sidharth says, "I will see what happens. TV is one of the biggest mediums, and over time, it will get bigger. Acting is acting at the end of the day. How does it matter if it is in films or on TV? I took a gap this year from work as it was needed. I had been working for a long while."

Sidharth Shukla in a still from Balika Vadhu.

Sidharth admits that he, too, has had ups and downs in his career. "There were times when I didn't have work for long. But that's part of life," says the 34-year-old, who is considered one of the most-eligible bachelors in the TV industry.

The actor, who is not in a relationship with anyone, says he doesn't have the time to date someone. "There is no time for love. And when I have looked around, I haven't found anyone I can be with. I don't mind falling in love with an actress. I don't have any reservations. What I look for in a girl is honesty," adds Sidharth.

TFS
It feels good to read his interviews! He definitely has some way with words! πŸ˜‰
I'm looking forward to see him in KKK...Something is better than nothing! Let's hope by next year we hear about some new news about his projects! He only speaks about his work or anything when everything is confirmed
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just thought to share few pics of Sid at Argentina

Edited by libsrocks - 8 years ago