Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by ahilajkula - 8 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello.. Hi.. Friends...
"He came ..we swooned..

Made his place in Our hearts like a dream..

In those laughs..In those tears...

He took us through it all these years..

In those moments of His Onscreen Delight ..

In those moments of His Off-screen Respite...
Through just a glimpse.. of that pleasant sight..

He made our world seem alright...

Enigma he is we are yet to figure

Yet Always there for him to cheer

He went away from our screens with a hope..

That we will see him back with a new Josh!"
YES !! we are talking about none other than our very own

Siddharth Shukla

YES YES YES! It's time for Siddharth Shukla 's birthday!
As we all know his birthday falls on the 12 of December

Like every year, this year's thread ought to be grand and extravagant as well. And for that we need your help.
How can you help, you ask. That's very simple. You can send in your messages and gifts for the birthday hunk. (More details about that in the following post)

RULES & DEADLINES
Messages, Poem and Wishes
Messages, poems and wishes are welcome.
Please give your name or username with your messages
It has to be sent to the user id "Nandita_Siddian "'

Anything submitted after the posted deadlines will NOT be accepted for the birthday thread. Your PM should have the subject "Siddharth 's Birthday" or something along those lines, so that they don't get lost.
"
The deadline for sending messages, wishes or poems -December 10th.
Please mention as "Siddharth Birthday Messages" in the PM title.

Siggies, Collages,Avatars, and other edits
    Please make sure all the signatures are of the uniform size 530 *320
    A maximum of 10 non animated siggies and 2 animated edits per person is only allowed.
    Please mention your name or username with the edits.
    All these can be sent to the user id "Nandita_Siddian or ,
" ,PhoenixRainbow
The deadline for sending the creations - December 10th 2015.
  • Please make sure to indicate the title as "Siddharth Birthday Edits"
  • We are a group of amateur thread makers & creatives. We look forward for suggestions and support from you all. Hope to make this thread a success like we had in preceding years. Lets express our love and adulation for the man through our efforts.

From a Group of ardent Siddharth Lovers

indian_beauty thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    woah we're already in the new AT...congrats...super late but still...gosh I have been so busy I completely stopped coming here but hopefully will be a little active...will def send stuff in for Sid's bday thread...thanks so much for all the effort...hopefully this bday thread will rock n be bigger than the previous one!
    PS the news about Sid being eliminated already is it confirmed? I still feel it might just be a rumor πŸ˜•
    Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Good morning/evening girls.Have an awesome day ahead. 😊
    goofyCat thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
    Morning girls 😳

Thanks to all who are working hard to make the grand birthday thread πŸ€— will send my stuff as soon as possible..

KKK elimination πŸ€”πŸ˜• btw there is one more article from the same site which mentions about wild card episode.. Hopefully he will get a chance to participate in it and make through it..
    libsrocks thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    @Olive: thnks for the info! I will try my best to send something before the deadline! 😊
    So Sid has got eliminated in KKK! Frankly speaking i admire his guts to take part in such show! It was nor easy or neither fan-based like JDJ! He, at least, took the oppurtunity to try something new! Thats what i like about him! He does something new and surprises everyone with it! You never know what r ur strength or ur weakness unless u try!
    We still have the wild card entry for this season. He might get a secomd chance there

goofyCat thumbnail
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/i-don-t-mind-dating-someone-from-same-industry-sidharth-shukla/story-bmMAUo5iwrX770e8HgvBKL.html

I don't mind dating someone from same industry: Sidharth Shukla

Having spent seven years in the industry, Sidharth Shukla has done various TV serials and hosted a crime show as well. (Twitter)

Sidharth Shukla signed a three-film deal with Karan Johar's production house last year. While the actor was appreciated for his role in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014), there has been no announcement on his next project since. "Karan is currently busy with other films. The announcement will happen when it has to happen," says Sidharth, adding that he is in talks with other film-makers as well.

Having spent seven years in the industry, the actor has done various TV serials and hosted a crime show as well. He is currently excited about an adventure-based reality show that he has taken up. Ask him if he is keen to take on another project on TV, and Sidharth says, "I will see what happens. TV is one of the biggest mediums, and over time, it will get bigger. Acting is acting at the end of the day. How does it matter if it is in films or on TV? I took a gap this year from work as it was needed. I had been working for a long while."

Sidharth Shukla in a still from Balika Vadhu.

Sidharth admits that he, too, has had ups and downs in his career. "There were times when I didn't have work for long. But that's part of life," says the 34-year-old, who is considered one of the most-eligible bachelors in the TV industry.

The actor, who is not in a relationship with anyone, says he doesn't have the time to date someone. "There is no time for love. And when I have looked around, I haven't found anyone I can be with. I don't mind falling in love with an actress. I don't have any reservations. What I look for in a girl is honesty," adds Sidharth.

goofyCat thumbnail
    I wonder, ever since there have been news that Sid is going to sign KKK, there are many articles/interviews of him floating around on many sites.. But IF has not bothered to give any single article πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†
    Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago