Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi , Duska , ayesha 🤗, its really very good to see u here ayesha and thanks for ur loved ,

@Hi Neha 😊 welcome in the SS AT , hope we will see u more in here and would loved to read the your writing !!! Very well express and perfectly describe about Sid beauty

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@Neha-b perfect write up for the perfect looking man 👏
goofyCat thumbnail

Hi vinta 😳
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone 😊
Sorry, i have been gone for so longgg that you people might not even remember me.
I need some time to submit my presentation for Sid's b'day Thread! My exams are going on for now and then i have practicals. They all will be over by 8th or 9th...so i promise to submit it before 11th of night! Can i do so?
And should i send my creation to @Olive?

Btw i missed Siddharth today a lot while writing my history paper! I had write about life of Gautama Buddha and as usual, the name Siddhartha distracted my mind right in middle of the exam! 😲
Just waiting to watch him in KKK soon!
goofyCat thumbnail
Good morning AT.. 😳

Siddharth Shukla leaves for Argentina
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Hi everyone 😊

Sorry, i have been gone for so longgg that you people might not even remember me.
I need some time to submit my presentation for Sid's b'day Thread! My exams are going on for now and then i have practicals. They all will be over by 8th or 9th...so i promise to submit it before 11th of night! Can i do so?
And should i send my creation to @Olive?

Btw i missed Siddharth today a lot while writing my history paper! I had write about life of Gautama Buddha and as usual, the name Siddhartha distracted my mind right in middle of the exam! 😲
Just waiting to watch him in KKK soon!

Hi shara 🤗hope your exams are going good. And good that they are going to be over before Sid's birthday 😆 yes, we have to submit the creations to olive, if I see her around here, I will let her know that you will send it before 11th.

@bold 😲😆 well that happens with me too.. once in my code there was a variable called 'SId' and it reminded me of nothing else but Sid 🤣
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Hi shara 🤗hope your exams are going good. And good that they are going to be over before Sid's birthday 😆 yes, we have to submit the creations to olive, if I see her around here, I will let her know that you will send it before 11th.

@bold 😲😆 well that happens with me too.. once in my code there was a variable called 'SId' and it reminded me of nothing else but Sid 🤣

Great going gals keep it up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

GA to everybody
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neha-b

Embedded image permalink

Good morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good Night, Ola, Ni Hao, Salaam, Adaab, Namaste and a massive huge drool fest HELLO to all fellow human earthlings! * Hi! My name is Neha I am indeed mentally married to Siddharth - . Call me his wife, lover, companion or what not. Point is .. HIS MINE! 🤣 I have claimed him! In fact if you zoom into his neck, you'll see an Edward Cullen vampire mark penetrating his tanned sexy skin.
Siddharth Shukla is really have all quality to make everyone crazy for him , ... So for all you new fans who have just discovered his fine existence, let me break the news to you. YOUR TOO LATE! 😈 How dare you be so delayed in drooling after the best looking guy in television!? HOW!? Where have you all been when half the population aged from 10 and above was admitted to hospitals after hyperventilating from his hotness. Where were YOU!? Whence I saw him on screen, my drool dripped to my carpet and I was compelled to sweep it away with my Madhuri Dixit Maar Dala floor sweeping moves. I used to pause Youtube and scream into my pillow every time he literally breathed on screen. I've doubled over in abdomen pain, crying and screeching 'Why are YOU so hot! WHY WHY WHY!' *Breaks into a Devdas Paro sprint and runs into a random door in psychotic abandon*. When he would raise those hands and reveal those famed, historically renowned fingers of his - I would bite it off and run in circles. No man should have hands like his. NO man! His almond shaped eyes fringed with thick black curly lashes. I am NOT kidding, his eyes are the prettiest thing I have seen on mankind. And those lashes *fans face* - makes you burn in envy. I have even closed my eyes and tried to compare my lashes with his. Shame to be admitted but his is longer *eye twitch,.

*Sigh* He is so perfect. Ahem okay need to break out of this trance. So in order to appreciate and claim to be a true fan you have to compliment his eyes, eyelashes and body . It is mandatory. Also I would like to remind the world that his a good looking munda but but BUT-eh he looks MUCH hotter with a stubble

Good Afternoon friends , have a nice Days , Hello neha , perfectly description of Sid
ElenaElenor- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 128 FC ,
I have been not active in the Sid FC since so long May be all not remember me Hello peoples me Neetu i come here to Sid birthday preparation this year i will try to make some creation to Sid

I will make beautiful cards to his birthday Where i send its and when will i posted , Can i send all creation & cards to Oliveya

Anybody in the home
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StupendousAnGeL

Congrats on the 128 FC ,
I have been not active in the Sid FC since so long May be all not remember me Hello peoples me Neetu i come here to Sid birthday preparation this year i will try to make some creation to Sid

I will make beautiful cards to his birthday Where i send its and when will i posted , Can i send all creation & cards to Oliveya

Anybody in the home

hi neetu and ayshu