Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha-b

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Its all Twitters updates , all caps Original posted by Sidwebbteam

whom is those girls ? I do think these beautiful girls are Siddians crazy fans like us 😆 They are so pretty so beautiful & gorgeous and Sid look sooo handsome he always look great in black
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

@Nandita do u know Recently i have lost my childhood best best best friend , she has been die at 3 oct 2015 🤢 these days i feel so sad i has been lost my childhood best friend , she has death at 3 oct 2015 🤢 i feel sooo 😵 i have heavy pain , She has been suffering from lung cancer, she had have lung cancer at last stage, I have already lost my dearest two friends I can not describe about my feeling how i feel . Now I have no Strength to see other my close person death any more

I don't know what to say you plz be strong be brave , and try to forgot all those painfully days
I am really very sorry to hear about that. . Vinta 🤗.may the soul of your best friend rest in peace. , its really extremely painful , Be brave and prayer for her. Your friend will always be there with you in your prayers and heart.
Edited by -Angelicayesha- - 8 years ago
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Such a most beautiful & gorgeous looking man he is such a lady killer☺️
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Duska , Thanks the for beautiful creation 😃
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

This one is my fav , Amazing creation Duska
Neha-b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Good morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good Night, Ola, Ni Hao, Salaam, Adaab, Namaste and a massive huge drool fest HELLO to all fellow human earthlings! * Hi! My name is Neha I am indeed mentally married to Siddharth - . Call me his wife, lover, companion or what not. Point is .. HIS MINE! 🤣 I have claimed him! In fact if you zoom into his neck, you'll see an Edward Cullen vampire mark penetrating his tanned sexy skin.
Siddharth Shukla is really have all quality to make everyone crazy for him , ... So for all you new fans who have just discovered his fine existence, let me break the news to you. YOUR TOO LATE! 😈 How dare you be so delayed in drooling after the best looking guy in television!? HOW!? Where have you all been when half the population aged from 10 and above was admitted to hospitals after hyperventilating from his hotness. Where were YOU!? Whence I saw him on screen, my drool dripped to my carpet and I was compelled to sweep it away with my Madhuri Dixit Maar Dala floor sweeping moves. I used to pause Youtube and scream into my pillow every time he literally breathed on screen. I've doubled over in abdomen pain, crying and screeching 'Why are YOU so hot! WHY WHY WHY!' *Breaks into a Devdas Paro sprint and runs into a random door in psychotic abandon*. When he would raise those hands and reveal those famed, historically renowned fingers of his - I would bite it off and run in circles. No man should have hands like his. NO man! His almond shaped eyes fringed with thick black curly lashes. I am NOT kidding, his eyes are the prettiest thing I have seen on mankind. And those lashes *fans face* - makes you burn in envy. I have even closed my eyes and tried to compare my lashes with his. Shame to be admitted but his is longer *eye twitch,.

*Sigh* He is so perfect. Ahem okay need to break out of this trance. So in order to appreciate and claim to be a true fan you have to compliment his eyes, eyelashes and body . It is mandatory. Also I would like to remind the world that his a good looking munda but but BUT-eh he looks MUCH hotter with a stubble

EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatema22

my friend has started new ff on sid and Pakistani actress sanam Jung. ...please read and like and comment...and do forward it your friend. .. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4479726&TPN=7

fatema I already posted the my comment in there