Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Vani Rani

Written Update
Thursday September 29 2015

Sara talking to Mr. Clean telling him to apply for his pension

Mr. Clean saying the government won't give it to him because he went to prison

Sara says just applied you earned it if they reject we can think what to do next

Villain called Mr.C telling him that he is going to do something to their daughters

Mr. C saying I don't know who you are why is you doing this to me and he fainted

Sara ran to him and called Aagalya both ask what happened but MR.C didn't tell anything he just lays there

Sara and Aaglaya talking about Mr.C and Anjali - both have issues but they not sharing - she showed the letter Anjali wrote - Aagalya saying so far she only wrote the letter didn't try to commit suicide - I talked to her friends and they say Anjali act like normal and didn't see any different - Sara says something is wrong we need to find out - how we make them to talk to us - we both should think and come up with solution

6face in the restaurant - Rajesh come and get the money then goes without saying anything - 6face ask why - he shouldn't take money from here without recording - it his restaurant and why he is doing this - Rajesh says that this is his restaurant and don't tell me what to do

6face telling Samy - Samy shocked and called the bank and they say no deposits from the restaurant - 6face and Samy thinking ( Rajesh acting like jerk)

Vani at the hospital - she yelled at Kathir and telling that she went to higher authorities to complain against AC - how she can face the commissioner - she tells him next time he needs to inform her before doing anything - anger cloud the judgment we need to use our brains not macho activities

AC come there and asking so Gautham still alive not died yet - he started to make cruel comments - Vani warn him saying you know if Gautham hear this he will come after you and next time he won't leave like this - so don't provoke him more - AC kind of scared walked out from there - Vani says I have to scare him and he is scared that what we wanted - Kathir says I scared him too - when someone beat in the jail they know what we can do if they touch us - Vani says still against the law - don't do it next time

Edited by kalki2007 - 9 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail