-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Abby.. Junaid is looking cute na while smiling ? 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Ash that gift was Abby is PERFECT! You might want to give her the photoshop file as she'll need to get it framed for her bedroom 🀣 🀣

Lmmmaaoo.. Abby can take this whole thing also to put it on her bedroom wall.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know how can i forget those smirks in the most romantic scenes of sadqay and how it took his chemistry with mahira to some different level altogether...very well deserving best jodi award...wish the show was 39 epis the way pyaare afzal was ...kuch jaldi hi khatam ho gaya...only 28 epis with speedy storyline

Abby ab main boloongi to bologe k bolti hai lekin how many times have you watched khelu winning the award?😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ I bet she has recorded that particular part of Khelu winning the award in her phone and never misses the opportunity to watch it... Oh Abby.. Thtz super cute ☺️
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Spare her on her bday πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ I bet she has recorded that particular part of Khelu winning the award in her phone and never misses the opportunity to watch it... Oh Abby.. Thtz super cute ☺️

And she even bashed Zahid because Zahid was making fun of Hum awards and called them ST awardsπŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yoo where is the reply for my wish.. you know how hard it is to copy paste Zahid baba's picture for me.. some recognition I deserve.. right now !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yoo Palloo... I SAWW.. I re read the Username to comfirm it was actually yoy posting Zahid's pic πŸ˜† She didn't even notice Khelu at first .. Zahid ko kese kare gi πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yoo Palloo... I SAWW.. I re read the Username to comfirm it was actually yoy posting Zahid's pic πŸ˜† She didn't even notice Khelu at first .. Zahid ko kese kare gi πŸ˜†

too engrossed in Khelu she is..πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Sab se bari baat.. She complimented Gohar here :O 🀣