Happy Rangeen Birthday Abby (Read Main Post Then Only You Can Wish )

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends !
I hope you all are good. Well, I am here to discuss some veryy important stuff with you all.. πŸ˜‰

Please Join me in wishing a special friend, a very Happy Birthday on the 16th of September.. πŸ₯³

You know.. Here in PSF, we have this multitalented member.. Whose biggest talent is the spirit, the heart and the patience of watching almost ALL the ongoing serials and bearing with their stories AT A TIME.. In parallel 😲 This needs guts.. Wo bhi bht ziada..

An other talent that she has is.. That she has done PhD ( as she says it ) in collecting all basic information about Pakistani Celebs.. What's happening in their life.. When are they disappearing from the TV screen n when are they making come back.. What are their new projects.. Which interviews they are giving.. Like everything.. The free encyclopedia we would say.. Yo ! πŸ˜ƒ

Last.. But not the least.. She is looking for the perfect Sapnon Ka Raaja for herself.. She doesn't leave a single opportunity to grab anyone around here.. Or in the industry.. The biggest nishana nowadays is none other than.. The infamous .. Mr. Usman.. Ahem Ahem.. Almost every thread of this Forum is gawaah of this ..🀣

Finally.. The purpose why I am here today.. Was to introduce this person to you all in my way.. πŸ˜† AND to wish her.. You guys must be wondering who is this person nahi ? Chalo.. Letz just announce it here... None other than our Abby aka ABBY_JERAN

See Abby, who is here to wish you this year.. Guess karo .. Nahi karna ? Acha chalo I will tell you.. Kia yaad rakho gi .. LOL.. The three 'famous' celebrities .. You'll die to see them every single.. On every single channel.. As leads.. And would never mind seeing their pretty face with pretty pretty girls.. Let me just say it

(Suspense wala music in the background)
Dhud dhud

Dhud dhud

Dhud dhud

PRESENTING... THE THREE GOOD LOOKING GUYS.. Our or I should say.. Abby's dearest Khelu, Gohii and Junnuu ..

(Credit: ME ! 😎 )

(Running away before Abby comes up with proper chappals after reading the above stuff🀣 )

OKAY Abby, here is a real one for you.. 😳

And some gifts ... Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.. With loads of happiness and succes in life ahead.. ❀️

Edited by -RisingAsh- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am done... I don't know what will happen to me once this is read by you all and the person in question.. πŸ˜†

ANDD... Special mention to guys .. Who will need popcorn.. ( special ones πŸ˜‰ Don't foget to let me know.. I will bring them n share too .. πŸ˜›

Let the fun begin !!!!!
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha ha Ash this is just hilarious 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post ash
You forgot to mention trps πŸ˜†

Anyways back to the subject

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wishing you a very happy birthday abby.
May all good things come in your way now and forever. Stay blessed.

Btw, thats one funny post. You made me LOL
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Abby!
Have an amazing day! Lots of love! <3

Amazing post Ash! Maza agaya πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't know what to say
I m crying right now

Khushi ke ansoo does exist it seems

This is so beautiful so special so done from the heart I can't believe someone can mk such an innovative funny bday post for anyone ever in my experience of I F

I hv seen so many bday threads in so many forums but this is just way too special

I Cudnt stop rofling but in the end I realised my vision r getting blurry as my eyes got moist

There is so much love and. Affection in every word of the post and also in the comments

I can literally feel it

Thanks a lot guys for making my day

I can't express in words how happy I am
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday, Abby! πŸ€— May you be blessed with the best! 😳
Hilarious post, Ash πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Abby!
May you get all you wish for and so much more :)