nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww he was not there in today's episode... Really missed him today ... But episode was good... Hate that Dr. Malhotra... 😡 I really hope ke Dr. Sameer will save Roshni ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
No sameer today??? ahhh how can I watch the episode then?? 😭 came back home all tired hoping to see him siding roshni but he wasnt there in the entire episode?? 😡
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was all about the surgery and since it was night time Sameer must be enjoying at home switching off his phone 😆

Probably in today's episode he will come to hospital and will come to know about the incident.. But he was not shown in precap too.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me to missed him He might be back today with getting a socking news about roshni
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

It was all about the surgery and since it was night time Sameer must be enjoying at home switching off his phone 😆

Probably in today's episode he will come to hospital and will come to know about the incident.. But he was not shown in precap too.

Ok just caught up with the episode now. 😆 Naa precap didnt show him but I am sure he will be back tonight coz by the time the arrest takes place it will be daytime so he should be in unless he takes an unplanned holiday. 😆