Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Awwhhh ... 😳  thanks for the wishes guys...

Here is the next chapter, i tired to make it long as much as i could. 
Hope you guys like it 😆

Big huggy  🤗 to "cute-aly", for above banner, thank you 😳

Chapter 74: 

Shashi closes his accounts dairy, in which he was making entries and doing calculations for the expanses regarding upcoming wedding. He rubs his eyes and look at clock; it was around midnight and realizes that Garima isn't in the room. He went out of bed, concerned and worried about his dutiful wife, she usually sleeps around 11pm then why she isn't here yet. He was so engrossed in his work that he hadn't notice before. He went to kitchen but found it empty, he went to living room calling her name but got no respond. He climbs the stairs, thinking that she might be with Payal and saw Khushi's room light on and went there. He sighed seeing his wife sitting on Khushi's bed and looking at something, which he guessed would be pictures of Khushi and he was right when he moved closer and found Garima caressing Khushi's childhood picture, in which she was hugging Payal and sticking her tongue out to camera.

"Garima", he called her softly when he heard a slight sniffing.

"Arey app, did you need something?", asked Garima as she hurriedly wiped her eyes.

Shashi sit on bed, opposite to her and held her hand, "You're missing Khushi hmm ... don't worry, she will be here tomorrow".

"I know, but after few days she will leave us forever", said Garima as few tears made their way on her cheek.

"Garima, wasn't you the one who usually tells me that daughters have to leave one day, so that they can go to their own real home and start new life and family and that we have to prepare ourselves for it", said Shashi.

"I know, but why so soon?", asked Garima and Shashi chuckled, "Soon? You are the one who was after my gurdiya to get married, looking out for proposals and now when it is happening ... you are complaining?".

"Don't make fun of me, I was doing which every mother does", said Garima little annoyed at her husband, "I thought if Khushi gets ready to marry then Payal will also agree, after what had happened with her", said Garima in sad tone.

"Don't worry Garima, just like our gurdiya had found someone, Payal bitya will also find someone", said Shashi remembering a young man with glasses, looking at Payal with fondness.

"I hope so", said Garima as she flip the page of album and another picture of Khushi came, "Time really flies, hain na Shashi ji, it seem just yesterday that you brought Khushi home".

"Hmm you're right, time does fly fast", said Shashi as he too got lost remembering the day when he saw Khushi for the first time.

His scooter had broken down in middle, so he was going back home on foot after leaving the scooter at his sweet shop. He took a short cut, to reach home fast as it was already past dinner time. He had turned into the lane which has a park on one side and shops on other. The shops were already closed down. He was passing them when he heard a scream and quickly went in that direction. He saw 2 men holding a small girl and pulling her towards the van. One man was holding the van door open, shouting at them to hurry. Shashi quickly went to them and asked them to let the girl go. He understood that these men were taking the girl forcefully or kidnapping her. The men threaten him to leave otherwise there will be consequence. But Shashi could not leave; the little girl was crying and requesting him to save her. He did not know what was it but the look in those innocent eyes, the fear and helplessness had move him to great extent. He quickly launches towards men and started fighting with them. Luckily they didn't had any weapon and Shashi started to punch them. He was much younger and energetic that time. He had got few punches and kick in return but he managed to save the little girl. Then men were on ground and before they could get back on their feet Shashi had drag the little girl towards his home.

The little girl was frighten and fighting to let go. It took Shashi sometime to make her understand that he is not a bad man and wants to save her. The little girl was exhausted and tired so she fainted. Shashi picked her up and went home.

Shashi shudders a little thinking what if something had gone wrong that day and he was unable to save her then they won't have this innocent, crazy and kind angel girl in their life spreading happiness and laughter, true to her name. Garima remembered when Shashi had bought that innocent looking girl home. 

She was panicked to see blood on his face but her concentration soon went to the fragile girl as Shashi place her on their bed. Shashi quickly told her what had happen and Garima thanked Devi Maiya that both are safe. She remembered how Khushi got conscious after few minutes and how scared she was. Garima had consoled her and asked her if she was hungry and brought food for her, how that night Khushi had held her tight when she went to sleep.

She had always wanted another child and they were trying for it since many months. But doctor said that the chances are less due to her complication during her first pregnancy. After that day she deduce that devi maiya had finally listen to her prayer and send another innocent angle for them.

Another picture came where Khushi was wearing a red cloth on her head and holding cloth bag in her hand, making jalebis, "Do you remember Shashiji how Khushi was curious to know how to make them and wanted to draw the swirls herself whenever she went with you to shop?".

"Yeah I remember, when first time I took her to shop she was really fascinated with all the things, my Khushi always finds happiness in little and simple things.", said Shashi as he caresses that photo.

He remembered the day when he took Khushi to his shop for the first time, how fascinated she looked, going here and there and asking question nineteen to the dozen. How innocently and curiously she stood by him when he made jalebis and how happily she ate them when he gave her few. After that she wanted to learn them and later on, other sweets as well.

Another picture came of 11 year Khushi in school uniform, kissing Garima on her cheek.

"That was the first time when she called me Amma", said Garima caressing the photo.

Garima remembered that day when she was called at school by headmaster as Khushi had a fight with some boy. That boy was teasing Payal about her chubbiness and Khushi couldn't tolerate that, she emptied her ink bottle on that boy, pulled his hair and kick him as well. Garima was angry on her and apologize to head master and bring both daughters home. Garima scold Khushi about it but she was adamant that she will do it again if that boy again tried to tease Payal because she is her sister, her sweet jiji. Garima wasn't talking to her and Khushi was feeling bad. Payal told her to say sorry to her and she went in kitchen. 

Garima was preparing Shashi's lunch tiffen. Khushi held her arm, "I wont fight with that boy again, please don't be upset". Garima gave her angry look and move to side but stopped listening to Khushi's next words, "Maff kerdo Amma, wada dobara nahi karaingey". Garima was overwhelmed hearing that word. It was the first time almost after a year when Khushi had address her as Amma, usually she say App to her and Shashi. Payal was so happy listening to this and run to her room to get her camera, she had this great interest and habit of taking pictures, storing memories and asked Shashi to buy her a small, not so expensive camera.

"Kia kaha tu ne?", said Garima kneeling down, "Amma bulaya humko?".

"Haan, hum bula sakhtey hai na ap ko Amma?", asked Khushi so innocently that it brought tears in Garima's eyes. She kissed Khushi's forehead and hug her, "Haan koin nahi, hum ap ki Amma hain aur ap humari bitya". Payal clicked their picture capturing the moment.

"Haan and that day she called me babuji", said Shashi remembering how Khushi hug him tightly when he came home at night and said happily, "babuji ap agaye". Shashi was moved listening the word "babuji", which later convert to baba, from her and instantly hug her.

"Baba, Amma what are you both doing here?", said Payal coming inside. She was going to kitchen when she saw them both in Khushi's room.

"Your Amma is missing Khushi and crying, seeing her photos", said Shashi. Garima give an angry look to her husband, "Haan and like you were not having tears in your eyes".

"Me, no ... where?", said Shashi.

Payal shakes her head, she knew her baba will always try to appear strong but he sometimes get emotional like her Amma.

"Ok ok, don't fight now. Amma Khushi is coming here tomorrow so you can spend time with her as much as you want", said Payal hugging her mother from behind, "And baba you should go to sleep now, we have to go bank tomorrow morning".

"Yeah, come Garima we should sleep now", said Shashi as he stood up from bed.

"Why are you awake haan?", asked Garima turning to payal.

"I was feeling hungry Amma so was going to kitchen when I saw you both here", said Payal as she put the album away.

"Eat something light ok", said Garima in stern tone.

"Ok Amma, now goodnight", said Payal pecking her cheek and went out of room.

"Suniye, I don't think Khushi will like us taking loan from bank?", asked Garima

"I know, she will refuse it straight but we have to, we don't have that much savings Garima. We have to do a lot to match the standards of Raizadas, don't want to disappoint them. And its our responsibility as her parents to make sure that nothing go wrong in her wedding", said Shashi.

"I know, but what about Khushi?", asked Garima.

"We won't tell her, simple.", said Shashi and look at his wife's worried face, "I know its not right but if we tell her I am afraid that she might refuse from getting married".

"I don't think Arnav babua will let that happen, he is pretty adamant in this", said Garima.

"I know, but you know Khushi, if she decides something then she will try all her might to achieve it", said Shashi.

"Yes you are right, she can be so stubborn sometimes", said Garima as he followed her husband out of room and down the stairs.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. Just make sure that we don't talk about money or loan near her, ok?", said Shashi.

"Ji, I will take care of that", said Garima

Next Day Thursday @ AR - Arnav's Cabin ... Before Lunch Time

"ASR the tickets are booked for Friday night", said Aman handing him a file, "And this is the information about the realtors which Mr. Richard forwarded. It also has the list of locations and prices".

Arnav took the file, open it and went through pages with a quick glance, "Hmm ok I will see it".

"Lavanya, what you got for me?", asked Arnav looking at Lavanya.

Aman, Lavanya and Akash were in Arnav's cabin for discussion.

"ASR here are the final drafts for our fall collection", said Lavanya as she handed him another file, "Although everything looks perfect to me, just wanted to have your final word on it".

"Ok and what about the exhibition?", asked Arnav as he went through the designs.

"Things are on way, I wanted to ask if you want to held it here at AR or should we book some hotel?", asked Lavanya.

"I think hotel is better", said Akash quickly before Arnav could say something, "Lavanya why don't you tell bhai about your idea of auction".

"What auction?", asked Arnav.

"Nothing ASR, its just a silly idea", said Lavanya giving a warning look to Akash.

"I think it was a good one", said Akash.

"What idea? What auction? Will someone tell me already", said Arnav in stern tone. He hated to wait.

"Lavanya thought that why don't we put our collection from Paris fashion show for auction instead of putting them just for sale. That way we can collect more money", said Akash.

"Seriously? Clothes on auction?", said Arnav raising an eyebrow, looking at Lavanya and Akash.

"Yeah why not? People put old paintings and antique furniture on auctions. Our Paris collection is already a hit. We have got orders from celebrities to design same clothes for them. If we put them on auction, the elite people will defiantly come and believe me, there are a lot of snobby ladies in this industry who always want to show off and willing bid higher for finest clothes if they get to wear them. They don't spend money on helping other people. They money we will get from auctioning we will use it for Anji's orphanage or may be for another orphanage which she wants to make at Shee ... I mean in Luckhnow", said Lavanya in hurried tone, trying to convey her point of view.

Arnav was in his thinking mode. The idea was not bad but then it will limit their audience, only to upper class.

"And we can mention that the purpose for this auction is for a noble cause. There are people who will genuinely take part in it or some who wants to show others that how good they are in helping others.", said Akash.

"I think it's not a bad idea ASR, there is no harm in trying it out", said Aman after few seconds when Arnav didn't respond. "We can also ask Di to come and present her cause and people might go for making donations".

"Yeah we can do that, Anji was anyway thinking to hold a charity event, I got this idea then when Anji was talking to me. We can do 2 things at one time", said Lavanya.

"Hmm but then audience will be limited to Class A+ only. Class A and B+ won't be able to buy clothes from Paris collection like our summer collection", said Arnav.

"ASR after Paris fashion show, AR comes in top brands now. Our investor are already asking to raise the quotations, they will be expecting from us to raise the prices", said Aman.

"I don't care what they expect or think Aman. When I started AR, my vision was to make clothes available to every class. That's why we have different ranges for our every collection", said Arnav, "The idea is not bad Lavanya but it will limit our audience".

"I know and for that I was thinking, we can send out the brochures for those people that if they want those designs we can stitch them up for them and ...", Lavanya was saying when Aman cut it shaking his head, "That way we will be getting too much orders Lavanya, we won't be getting much time to fulfill them when we have our winter collection to work on too".

"At least let me finish Aman", said Lavanya giving him an angry glare. Aman shrugs his shoulder in response. Lavanya turn to Arnav, "We will put the time limit. Like this offer will for 1 month only and after the fix date we won't take any more orders".

"Yup that will work", said Akash.

"Ok if you guys agree on it then let's try it", said Arnav and Lavanya jump a little in excitement, "Although I am still unsure about it but I am counting on you Lavanya", said Arnav giving a pointed look to her

"Oh Thanks ASR and I won't disappoint you", said Lavanya with her big dimple smile.

Just then there were hurried knocks on his cabin door. "Come in", said Arnav in loud voice. The door open and AR Media Head came.

"Sir", he nodded at ASR in greeting way, "I just had a talk with my source, apparently India Times shares' value have been going down since their apology for your and Khushi Mam's article. They are planning to have un-official bidding for the shares. If we present ourselves for bidding we might get hang on the remaining shares. Cause I bet no one will be willing to bid higher than us", said Media Head in excitement.

"Hmm when is the bidding?", asked ASR.

"Most probably on coming Monday or Tuesday", said Media Head, "Its head office in Mumbai so we have to go there".

Before Arnav could say anything Akash quipped in, "I will go". Arnav look at him curiously. "Bhai you will be in London anyways so ...", said Akash trying not to show his excitement most probably due to getting a chance to meet someone particular.

"Hmm Fine", said Arnav. Akash stood up and then went out with Media Head to have more discussion on it.

"We should also go, its nearly Lunch time", said Aman as he stood up gesturing Lavanya.

"You go Aman, I will come in few minutes", said Lavanya and gesture Aman to go with her eyes. Aman looks at ASR for a second and then at Lavanya, "Ok then". Aman left from there.

"What is it Lavanya?", asked Arnav as their exchange of silent words didn't go un-notice by him.

"ASR I want to see Khushi's dresses", said Lavanya and held up her hand when Arnav open his mouth to retort. "Listen first, I know you want to surprise her and its fine but you got to understand that we have to buy our dresses and prepare various other things according to contrasting theme for your wedding".

"And I told Khushi that I will take care of everything", said Arnav in serious tone.

"And that's the other thing, why you? Its your wedding, you don't have to this, you're a groom for god sake, just sit back and relax and let us do things", said Lavanya.

"Lavanya I want everything perfect for the wedding, you know that I won't settle for less than perfect", said Arnav in serious tone as he stood up.

"ASR I know that. Do you think that me and Anji will not do things perfectly?", said Lavanya as she stood up as well, "Don't you know how much Anji wanted you to get married, how much this means to her? I know it means a lot to her ASR. Since the time we have been friends I mostly heard her talk about you and your wedding, how she wanted to see you get settled in life, how she wanted to do everything related to your wedding by herself. She has so many wishes regarding that, don't take that away from her. She was already very upset when Khushi told that you are taking care of wedding preparations. She might not complain to you but it does matter to her A LOT", said Lavanya stressing on the last word.

Oh so that's why Di's mood seemed off yesterday during dinner time, thought Arnav. He hasn't focus on it much as his concentration was more on Khushi.

"Anji will happiest if she gets to do all the things, she had already planned so many things. So please understand and give me all the details", said Lavanya looking at him with serious expression.

Arnav presses his lips and look at Lavanya, he had always admire her for her spunk of getting things done. She had a way to talk people into situations and it came very handy in his business. He shakes his head feeling amused that now he was at the receiving end.

"Fine ... but I am NOT going to show you her dresses", said Arnav.

Lavanya rolled her eyes, "Fine then at least show me the design draft or may be picture, color and style details".

"I will email them to you", said Arnav as he look on his desk and picks up a card, he slide it on table towards Lavanya, "Call Ankit Dobriyal, he is one of the best wedding planners and knows how to keep things private. Give him my name and he will discuss things with you", said Arnav as he started to walk towards the door, he turn in the middle, "And I am sure you know not to tell Khushi about it", saying that Arnav left the cabin.

Lavanya roll her eyes again at his bossy attitude, she quickly picks the card and her things, and move to cabin door, dialing Anjali's number.

Evening around 6pm ...

Khushi looks at the trees passing by as the car speed ahead on the long road. The driver had picked her up almost an hour ago and they will be reaching farm house in few minutes. She looks down at her dress. She was wearing that pink frock in which Arnav had seen her when she came out of washroom to show it to Anjali. She remembered his dark gaze which roam up and down and how quickly he had trapped her within his arms before she could even open the door of washroom to go back in. How his hand roam on her bare thigh, she felt little goose bumps appearing on her skin just thinking of that moment.

She mentally noted to first go bedroom to remove her jeans. She cannot wear that short frock in front of others and driver. And knowing Arnav, his temper will blast realizing this thing as well. She giggles thinking what will be his reaction to see her in this, he will surely be surprised and her heart flutter with anticipation of what Arnav will do when he will see her, will he touch her like last time? She blushed thinking that as she runs her hand on hem of her frock.

Soon the car enters the gates of farm house, the driver press the horn 3 times. Khushi opens the door and came out. She saw Ram Baba coming out from front door. Khushi folded her hands in Namaste earning a warm smile from old man as he patted her head.

"Go in Bitya, he is in kitchen", said Ram Baba and then address the driver giving him further instructions.

Khushi quickly move inside and went straight to the nearest bedroom. She quickly takes off her jeans, folded it, making it small enough to fit in her hand bag. She then takes out the pink bow hair band and wear it. She move towards mirror, running her fingers in her long thick hair, she check her appearance and then quickly apply more gloss on her lips. Giving a wink to herself she grabs her handbag and run out of room moving towards kitchen.

What he is doing in kitchen?, she thought as she enters through door and next moment stopped dead. Her mouth opened in O, as her handbag slipped from her hand and fell on floor.

Arnav was standing in front of her wearing white apron and cutting some vegetable, look likes to be tomatoes, on wooden board. She was dumbfounded at the sight in front of her eyes.

Arnav turned his head hearing the sound of bag falling and stopped what he was doing as he turns fully in her direction with surprise and dazed seeing her in pink frock, with pink bow hair band. His eyes move from her pink pumps, up her bare long fair legs, to her hips and up to her chest and her adorable O shape mouth to her wide eyes.

Khushi blink her eyes many times to check whether she was dreaming or Arnav is actually standing there wearing an apron and cutting vegetables. Arnav chuckled at her expression and then wipes his hand with cloth and move towards her.

Khushi's expression didn't change as Arnav move close to her. He clicked his finger in front of her eye and Khushi jerked a bit.

"Ar ..na.vji .. you ... what ...", Khushi only manage to say that bit. Arnav gives her a full grin making her more astonish and before she could say something Arnav bend down and pick her up in his arms making her gasp.

Arnav move back and place her on the wooden table in middle of kitchen just opposite the kitchen slab he was working on. He places his hand on either side of Khushi and lean in. Khushi move back a bit lowering her eyes and next moment blush a little when she left a peck on her nose.

"I would have done much more but right now I have to take care of something else", said Arnav flicking her nose with his finger and move back.

Khushi look at him moving to the slab and cutting the tomatoes, "Arnavji ... I ... you ... I mean ... I didn't thought that you would actually ...".

"Cook right?", Arnav complete her sentence looking at her and Khushi nodded.

"I thought you know better that (pointing the knife to his chest) Arnav Singh Raizada never loses a challenge", said Arnav with pride.

Khushi sighed, here she was excited to give him a surprise and here he had given her a surprise. Leave it on Arnav Singh Raizada to remember the challenge and here she was thinking more of intimate things.

But that surprise turn into shock over the next few minutes, when she saw Arnav working like an expert.

Arnav cut tomatoes in small pieces and then grind them, making a paste. He then chopped onion and 3-4 cloves of garlic in tiny pieces. He was telling her how to chop, the size and the amount needed. He then took the pan, put olive oil and then added chopped onions and garlic in it, when it got heated. When the onion started to change color, he added tomato paste in it and stir it.

"Don't add spices just the next moment, wait for it to get thick ... um after max 15 minutes", said Arnav and stir the paste.

Khushi just looked at him in astonishment and awe, who was looking relaxed and not the ASR, a business man but the man in front of her was who is enjoying cooking. It could be seen from his face, his concentration and the enthusiasm with which he was telling her how to do things.

She didn't know when 15 minutes got over, and he told her the amount of salt, pepper, sugar and crushed red pepper flakes, which he added. After 5 more minutes when the paste got thick he added cream, again telling her the exact amount needed. She watched Arnav stirring the paste as it turns orange from red. Then he added some capsicum and grated cheese and stir it, after 2-3 minute he added boiled penne pasta. He stirs with expert hands, mixing the sauce and pasta. After stirring it for few more minutes, he shut off the stove.

"And now for some tangy flavor, we add little red wine", said Arnav as he added a spoon full of red wine and stir the pasta.

When it was ready, he moved some of the pasta into the plate. She watched him sprinkling some grated cheese on top of it and some basil leaves.

"Here you go, all done", said Arnav as he move the plate in front of Khushi, who look at him and then at the plate and repeated same action 3-4 times. Arnav chuckled and take some pasta in the fork and blow on it to cool it a bit and then bring it near her mouth. Khushi opens her mouth taking the bite.

YUMM ... was the only word came in her mind. She chews it slowly savoring the flavor. And she couldn't help but admit that it was much much better than the one she made.

"See all you need is proper amount of ingredients and timings of cooking", said Arnav flicking her nose and Khushi pouted, "You are so bad, you knew how well you cook and still you make me believe that you don't". When she made the deal she was sure that she will win because Arnav and cooking? ... was not gonna happen ... ever. But now she realized that how wrong she was.

Arnav chuckled at her expression, "So I win". Khushi twisted her mouth and look down at the plate in his hands, suddenly realizing that she is hungry and that oh so yummy pasta was beckoning her to come and have it.

"So are you ready to do whatever I will ask", said Arnav put the plate on table beside her and move closer to Khushi, placing his hands on her bare knee.

Khushi came back from her hungry thoughts and look at Arnav, whose eyes were roaming all over her face. Khushi grabs the table edges tight, getting nervous, thinking what he is going to ask her. Arnav lean close to her face to kiss her, but before he could do so they both heard a slight growl voice. Arnav move back, bit and pressed his lips to stop his laughter. Khushi's cheeks turn little pink with embarrassment and then the sound came again making Arnav laugh.

"Khushi seriously your stomach has the perfect timing to ruin moments like this", said Arnav as he chuckles loud.

Khushi pouted and hit his chest and make a move to climb down from the table but Arnav stopped her, "Arnavji ... what ..", Khushi was saying when Arnav put his finger on her lips.

"Sit here", said Arnav as he pecks her cheek and Khushi smiles.

"Here, lets take care of that hungry stomach of yours first", said Arnav in teasing tone as he hand her the plate. Khushi stick out her tongue to him and take spoon full of pasta and close her eyes savoring the taste, "Arnavji, this is so good".

"Yeah I know", said Arnav as he some pasta for himself, "You see it only take 30-35 minutes to cook, so what were you doing with it which was taking you so much time to make the sauce?.

Khushi pouted, "When I first made the paste it got over cooked and then I have to make it again but I guess I had put little too much cream in it and less tomatoes according to you (pointing the fork at him) but it was not that bad", said Khushi taking bites of pasta.

"Not bad? No wonder then why didn't everyone else eat it except you and Di", said Arnav in teasing tone.

"Arnavji, stop teasing ok, fine you make the best pasta but that doesn't mean I cannot. You will see next time when I will make you will lick your fingers", said Khushi in challenging tone.

"Not fingers Khushi, I will lick fork. We don't eat pasta with fingers", said Arnav and chuckles a bit seeing her annoyed expression.

"Whatever", said Khushi twisting her mouth and take a bite of pasta, "Buy the way, when and how did you learn to make this?".

"In Boston, during my Harvard days I use to work at caf to make some extra money, I picked up few things over there. Being diabetic I have to take extra care of my health so cannot eat the canteen food every time. So I learn few things from Jimmy, the chef at that caf", said Arnav.

"Ohh ... that's means you can cook other things as well apart from pasta?", asked Khushi surprisingly.

"Yup, few items here and there", said Arnav.

"How come no one ever mentioned this before, Anjali ji ... Naniji ... Akash?", asked Khushi.

"Because they don't know", said Arnav shrugging his shoulders, "I never told them or cooked, with them being around".

"So you remember all this (gesturing towards stove, pasta and vegetables) even after years, without cooking it before?", asked Khushi astonished.

"Who said I didn't cook", said Arnav casually looking at her surprised face, "I cooked sometimes when I was alone at home ... I guess I have given Hari Prakash quite a shock that time".

"Hari Prakashji knows?", asked Khushi and Arnav nodded his head.

"And he didn't tell Anjali ji about it?", asked Khushi.

"Because I told him not to if he wants to keep his job", said Arnav finishing his pasta.

"Told him or threatened him?", said Khushi raising her eyebrow and Arnav just shrugs his shoulder in response.

"Poor Hari Prakashji", said Khushi shaking her head as she finished her pasta. Arnav took her plate and his and put them in sink.

"Arnavji do we have something for desert?", asked Khushi.

"Ice cream may be, you can check the fridge", said Arnav as he washed the plates.

Khushi opens freezer and found chocolate chip ice cream and vanilla ice cream, she smile wide as she pulled out both boxes and take some ice cream out in bowl for her. She sits on the chair and ate a spoonful of both flavors and moans a little, Arnav who was putting the leftover pasta into a box container, stopped and look at her.

"You want some?", asked Khushi and Arnav shakes his head. Khushi saw the look on his face and remember the incident in London when she was eating ice cream and moaning making Arnav irritated. She thought to do the same and started to eat ice cream, whiling moaning.

"Um ...mmm ... so tasty", said Khushi as she deliberating pouting her lips while eating it.

"Khushi stop that", said Arnav in curt tone.

"What?", said Khushi trying to look innocent.

"You know what, stop making noises", said Arnav as he folded his arms over chest and gave her a pointed look.

Khushi shrugs, "I am just eating ice cream Arnavji", and take a mouthful making a moaning sound.

"That's it then", said Arnav as he strode towards her. Khushi stood up watching him come near her and putting the bowl away.

"Arnavji ... what ar ... haa", Khushi gasped as Arnav picked her up and put on table putting her legs aside, coming in between them, "You asked for it", said Arnav as he slams his lips on hers.

Khushi clutch his shoulders as he plunged his tongue inside, tasting her sweet nectar mixed with chocolate and vanilla. His hands move on all over her back. Her hands roam around his nape as she gives back equally. Their tongues dance around each other. Arnav groaned when Khushi wound her legs around his waist, making their lower part came in contact with each other. Khushi pulled him more into her, surprising him as she nipped around his lips and suck on his tongue, threading her fingers through his soft thick hair. Arnav move his hand downwards and squeeze her hips as he rubs their lower part together. Khushi moaned loud at the sensation that shot through her core and spread all over her body. Arnav hands travel inside her frock, one hand on hip and other roaming on her back. Soon they were out of oxygen and had to break apart.

"That's was our best kiss till now", said Arnav slightly breathless as he rubs Khushi's lower lips. She blushes the deepest red as she lowered her face, trying to calm her breath.

Arnav tilted her face up as he threads his finger of one hand into her hair and with the other stroke her lower lip, "You have no idea what you do to me", said Arnav as he rubs his lower body with hers. Khushi gaps as she realizes their positions. She pushes him with force, who stumbles back not expecting it. Khushi climb down from table and run out of kitchen with Arnav following her, "Come back here you minx", said Arnav chuckling as she saw her going around the sofa, her expression playful.

"No, I won't", said Khushi as she runs to another sofa when Arnav came near.

"Khushi how much you will run? You know I will catch you soon", said Arnav as he move around the sofa.

Khushi went to the other side, "Yeah we will see", said Khushi, stucking out her tongue at him.

Arnav chuckled and he move fast, jumping over the sofa. Khushi squeal seeing him in front of him and turn to run when Arnav grab her waist and pick her up.

"Arnavji, let go", Khushi giggles as Arnav wound his hands on her waist, making her ticklish.

"Nah anh", said Arnav in his husky voice as he put her on ground and hugged her to himself from behind.

"You like to play haan", said Arnav as he nuzzles his nose on her ear, going blow to her nape. He inhaled her scent of flowers, which he always likes on her. Khushi turn around in his arms and look into his dark eyes and hugged him tight. They both molded each other together in embrace, feeling each other's warmth and fast heart beats. They didn't utter a word, just stood in each other's arm savoring their moment.

"I love you", said Khushi softly. Arnav pull back from their hug and was about to reply when the landline phone ring.

"Whose calling here?", Arnan frowned as no one had this number except for family members.

"I think you should pick up", said Khushi when phone kept on ringing.

"Don't you dare move", said Arnav, giving Khushi a warning look as he move towards the small table and picks up the phone.

"Hello?", said Arnav.

"Oh thank god you picked, I was starting to get worry, where is your phone Chottey? I have been calling you since 15 minutes", said Anjali relaxed and little annoyed.

"Di? What happened? Are you ok?", asked Arnav concerned. Khushi came to him listening that its Anjali on the other end.

"yeah I am fine, when are you guys coming back? Can you make it around dinner time? I don't want to intrude in your time Chottey, just don't be late", said Anjali.

"Di, tell me what happened, you're making me worry", said Arnav little irritated.

"Its nothing Chottey, just that Arush fell down and hurt his head a little. And you know how he asks for Khushi.", said Anjali

"Is Arush alright?", asked Arnav and look at Khushi's worried face.

"Yes he is fine, just a little cranky. Don't worry, tell Khushi he is fine", said Anjali

"What happened to Arush? Tell me Arnavji, is he fine?", said Khushi getting worried and panicked.

"He is fine Khushi", said Arnav looking at Khushi, "Di I will call you back", he keep the phone back.

"What did Anjali ji said, tell me na Arnavji", said Khushi as she held his arms.

"Khushi relax, Arush is fine, he just fell and hurt his head a little", said Arnav.

"He fell, oh no", said Khushi, "We have to go back".

"Khushi relax, Di said na he is fine", said Arnav as he tried to assure her but Khushi wanted to go back to her baby right now! 

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE ...

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

"How much time left Arnavji?", asked Khushi fidgeting her fingers as she looked out of window. It was around 8 pm and they were heading back to home.

"Around 40-45 minutes more", said Arnav.

Khushi makes an irritating sound, "I should have bring him along", murmurs Khushi.

"Khushi relax, he is fine. You have talked to Di just few minutes ago, right.", said Arnav.

"I know but my heart is not satisfied until I see him", said Khushi in worried tone.

"Khushi please relax, he is fine", said Arnav.

"You won't understand, leave it", said Khushi, "It hurts me every time when he gets hurt and even more when I am not with him".

"Come on Khushi, you cannot be with him all the time and he is a kid, they get hurt every now and then, that's the part of their growing up. You cannot prevent them from getting hurt all the time", said Arnav now getting little irritated.

"Yes I can, if I was with him, I would have taken care of that", said Khushi.

"And you think that Di haven't?", said Arnav, "That she wasn't looking out for him? She had been taking care of him since he was of day 1 Khushi. She loves him like you do remember", said Arnav in stern tone.

"That's not what I meant Arnavji", said Khushi, "I am just worried for him".

Arnav pressed his lips and didn't say anything. After some 10-15 mins Khushi again asked him how much time left to reach home, as it was some 6th or 7th time she was asking. It made him irritated.

"Khushi for god's sake he is fine", said Arnav in rather loud voice, "It's just a little bump, it's not like he have broken a bone or something".

"Arnavji!!", Khushi got angry, "Don't say that. If you are not worried for him then fine but don't say something like this. Its so mean of you".

"You think that I don't worry for him", said Arnav in anger.

"Yes, It seems like that, the way you are talking", said Khushi in equal anger.

"Oh come on Khushi, if I don't say it again and again like you it doesn't mean that I don't worry for him", said Arnav.

"Leave it Arnavji, I don't wana talk about it", said Khushi and turn her face to the window as she pray for her baby to be alright. Arnav too didn't say anything for the rest of the drive, he didn't want to worsen the situation.

After half an hour ...

As soon as the car stopped inside Shantivan porch, Khushi went out and move inside. She saw Hari Prakash cleaning the dining table as everyone just had dinner few minutes ago. She saw Mamiji watching TV on the first landing as she reaches the stairs.

"Arrey Khooshi where izsh you going that fastwa", said Mamiji as she watch Khushi run up the stairs.

"Arush Mamiji", said Khushi as she moves to right to go Anjali's room.

"Khushi", said Anjali who saw her coming in the room. Khushi pass a little smile to Anjali and climb up the bed, moving close to Arush who was sleeping now.

Khushi flinch a little seeing the little red bump at side of his forehead, she touch his hair very lightly.

"Khushi he is fine like I told you", said Anjali looking at Khushi's worried face.

"Did you put some ointment on it?", asked Khushi.

"Nope, I asked Rahul ... he said there is no need. It will be fine in a day or two. But I didn't give him syrup for pain relief.", said Anjali.

Just then Arnav came in the room, "Chottey, should I heat up the food?", asked Anjali getting up from the bed.

"I am not hungry Di", said Arnav as he watched Arush and Khushi for few seconds and then leave the room.

"What happened to him?", said Anjali as she looked at Khushi, "Is he upset that your plans are spoiled, I did told him that there is no need to hurry".

"No Anjali ji, we just had a little argument", said Khushi. Anjali wanted to ask but looking at Khushi's serious face she dropped the idea. But she had some idea what could be the argument about.

"Khushi, I think you should change", said Anjali as she look at Khushi's attire.

Khushi too realize that she didn't wore the jeans as she was more worried about getting back. She quickly stood up, "Yeah ... I ... I will be back", saying that Khushi went out of room.

Khushi changed into her night tee and pajamas and went down. She greeted Nani and spend few minutes with her chatting. Then she went to Anjali's room. Anjali told her to pack her things as Arush is asleep now and she is with him for an hour before she leaves. So Khushi went back to her room and started to pack the things in 3 big boxes. 

Today morning NK had helped her to put her things in boxes from Buaji's house and dropped her with her things at Shantivan. Now she was putting things properly and keeping things aside which she won't need any more. 

She was lost in thoughts while putting her clothes in suitcase. She picked the red saree that she wore on Arnav's birthday, she smile and blush remembering the events of that night. She runs her hand on its design lovingly, thinking that Arnav had design this and how he had given her this saree from his collection.

Just then a thought came in her mind and her hand stopped on the saree. She thought for few more seconds and then put the saree in the suit case. She picked her cell phone and dials Aman's number.

Anjali came into the room and found Khushi talking on phone.

"Yeah I will come before lunch time ... yeah I know ... ok baye", said Khushi and cut the call.

"Khushi", Anjali called her as she move near her and hand her the baby monitor, "Arush is still sleeping, I have boiled water for him. I am leaving now".

"Thanks Anjali ji, have a great time with Rahul bhai", said Khushi with a smile. Anjali patted her cheek and went out of the room.

Since past many days Rahul was doing night duty at hospital. He had asked for 1 week leave from hospital for Arnav's marriage, so he was doing some extra hours to make up for the time. Anjali will go to hospital every alternate night after dinner to spend time with him and then they will go to their apartment after Rahul's shift was over around 1 am.

After few minutes Khushi closed the box and went down towards Kitchen. She put the boiled water into thermos and went to Anjali's room where Arush was sleeping. She was about to enter the room but stopped when she saw Arnav sitting on the bed caressing Arush's head. Khushi move back a step. After few seconds Arush made a whimpering sound.

"hey big guy ... its ok... its ok ..", whispered Arnav patting Arush's stomach as he caresses his forehead and hair with other hand. After another few seconds Arush opens his eyes and made a crying voice and roll over. Arnav quickly picked him up and lay him down in his lap.

"Papa is here", said Arnav in soft voice as Arush looked up at him with same brown eyes as his father's.

"Annhh papaaa ...", said Arush whimpering a bit as he pat on Arnav's face. Arnav held his hand and caresses it. Khushi was overwhelmed seeing the scene, Arush lay in Arnav's lap just looking at him, occasionally moving his hands.

Why he always show his love when he is alone with his son, thought Khushi a bit sadly. She has to do something about it.

She took a deep breath and move inside. Arnav turned around and saw Khushi. Arush exclaimed Mama when his eyes fell on Khushi. Arnav put him back on and bed and stood up. Khushi sit on his left spot and Arush immediately went in her arms. Arnav turn to go but stopped feeling a tug on his hand. He looks down and saw Khushi holding his hand, looking at him, gesturing through her eyes to not go. Arnav pressed his lips and sat opposite to her on bed. Khushi extended Arush to him and went to side table to make Arush's milk as probably he woke up feeling hungry.

"Mama te pass", said Arush extending his hand towards Khushi.

"Mama is here baby, she is not going anywhere", said Arnav.

Khushi quickly prepared his milk and climb on bed going to other side. She laid Arush on bed, Khushi and Arnav on either side of him. She extended the bottle to Arnav, who understood her gesture and then touch it with Arush's lip who quickly took it his mouth. Arnav look at his son and then towards Khushi whose eyes were on him. He straightens up a bit, masking his emotions. He turn to go out of bed but Khushi again held his hand, shaking her head. And tug on his hand, as she lay down on bed, asking Arnav to do the same. Arnav sighed and lay down; he didn't want to upset her. It was a silent truce between them over their earlier argument.

Next Day - Friday - Around 1pm ...

"Are you sure about this?", asked Aman as the lift door opens. Khushi nodded at him and went out of elevator.

"I just hope ASR doesn't get mad", said Aman as he slides his card to open the penthouse door.

"I know he will, but I think its time we make some use of this place", said Khushi as she enters the penthouse.

"I thought about it many times to re-furnish this place, but it was not much in use", said Aman as he shrugs his shoulders, "And I didn't want to upset ASR".

"hmmm", Khushi move around in the living room and kitchen.

"So I think warm colors will do, and some furniture here. I want plants and table with 2 or 3 chairs out in balcony and sofas here. Few paintings will do good", said Khushi as she gestures Aman where she wants what.

"I will contact Shravan, or maybe you can speak directly to him", said Aman as he scrolls on his phone locating his number.

"Ok, but no expensive stuff ok, just keep it simple and warm", said Khushi little apprehensive.

"Don't think on it, the expanses will be on AR so relax. Do whatever you want with it", said Aman.

"Yeah, but wasting money is not good either", said Khushi.

"Khushi its AR penthouse, so things should be according to the standards", said Aman.

"Aman ... its not for public ok, its something personal, so nothing related to luxury", said Khushi.

"Yes but, knowing ASR he wants perfection, sophistication and ...", Aman was saying when Khushi cut him, "Leave your ASR to me, I will handle it".

"He is not my ASR", said Aman in teasing tone. Khushi swat his arm in response.

"oowhh", Arnav rubbed his arm and then type in his cell.

"I just texted you Shravan's number", said Aman and a beep sound came, Khushi took her cell phone from her clutch and save the number.

"I will speak to him and then you both can have a discussion", said Aman and Khushi nodded her head.

"You might have to come here often to tell the workers about what to do and what not", said Aman, "So think accordingly what are you going to tell ASR".

"We will tell him nothing", said Khushi quickly. Aman tilted his head just like Arnav as it seem to Khushi, "And you think that when this (waving hand in air) all is going on, it can be hidden from ASR?".

"Well its your job to make sure he doesn't know", said Khushi.

"oh no no ... don't put me into this, it was your idea", said Aman quickly, "I don't want to be at receiving end of his temper".

"Oh hush Aman, we both know that Arnavji never really gets angry on you, he does show his temper but I know how the bonds work between you two", said Khushi patting his shoulder and move towards bedrooms.

"Khushi please, if he gets to know that I knew about it and didn't tell him ... he is gonna be really pissed", said Aman as he follows Khushi.

"Tell him I made you to make a promise not to tell him", said Khushi. Aman sighed in defeat, "You don't like me much do you".

"Awhh, who said that, you're such a pretty boy", said Khushi as she pinch his cheek a little and Aman give her an angry look.

After what happened yesterday, Khushi didn't want to leave Arush behind if they again went to farm house again. But knowing Arnav she knew that he won't agree on it as he wants complete privacy and absolutely no disturbance, when they both are for spending time, together. So a thought came in her mind last night, what if they use penthouse for spending their time? It's much closer to home than the farm house and if require, they can reach home in 20-30 minutes instead of 1 n half hour time.

After discussing things, Aman and Khushi went down. Aman went to his cabin and Khushi to Arnav's. She already had plans with him for lunch, so she came here 1 hour earlier to have a discussion about renovating penthouse with Aman.

Arnav smile at Khushi as she came inside. He gesture her to sit as he was writing an important mail. After getting free he came near her, making her stand from chair and hold her lovingly in his arms for some time. After that they both went for lunch. Khushi was talking most of the time and Arnav was just replying when needed. Khushi knew his mood is a little bit off as she will be leaving in few hours. The thought also making her sad inside but she kept a smile on her face to not get emotional in front of Arnav.

Arnav parked the car in Shantivan's porch and shut down the engine. He hold Khushi hand looking down at it as he caresses it.

"Arnavji", Khushi call him softly, "I  .. I ... um ... will you come to the airport?".

Khushi wanted to travel by train again but Arnav told her in serious tone that she will not. Akash has to go Mumbai anyway for the bidding so Arnav asked him to go earlier with Khushi. In that case Akash will personally drop Khushi at her home, not worrying Arnav much about her safety.

"You know I can't watch you leave", said Arnav in dull tone leaving her hand and clutch the steering wheel, "I think you should go inside now, I will go to office".

Khushi watch his grip getting tight on the steering, "Arnavji please come inside atleast", said Khushi but Arnav didn't answer. Khushi pressed her lips to hold in her emotions. She looked at him for few seconds and then when he didn't look at her Khushi open the car door, she was about to go out when Arnav grabs her arm, turning her to him and crash his lips with hers. They both kissed passionately as they clutched each other tight.

Arnav put his forehead on hers, breathing heavy, "I will miss you so damn much".

"I don't wana go", said Khushi as her eyes get moist. At first she was ok to go back, happy actually, wanting to spend time with her parents and friends. But now being in his arm, she realizes that this is the place her heart wants to stay.

"Khushi, sweet heart", said Arnav as he caresses her cheek and finally a tear roll down on her cheek, not able to hold it in. Arnav shakes his head as he wiped her tears, when more rolls down.

"You should go ... spend time with your parents, friends. Do things you wana do ... go places you wana go. Because I promise after our marriage, I am not gona let you go away from me even for a minute", said Arnav in serious tone making Khushi blush.

"Is that so? Then what about your office work and meetings haan? I won't be there with you", said Khushi as she smiles.

"That time I will know that you are near me, not in another city, and I can reach you in few minutes, not to wait for hours", said Arnav nuzzles on her nape.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi close her eyes clutching his shoulders tight. Arnav took a deep breath, inhaling her fragrance and move back after placing a kiss on her side of neck. Khushi open her eyes and look at him longingly.

"Go Khushi, before my control snaps and I take you away some place else", said Arnav as he sit properly in his seat. Khushi blush more understanding the meaning behind his words. She peck his cheek, "I love you Arnav" and quickly went out of car.

Arnav smile hearing his name without ji, "I love you more Khushi", said Arnav as he watched her wave her hand to him and then went inside. Arnav sighed and started his car, "How I am going to live without you for so many days Khushi?", murmurs Arnav as he drove out of Shantivan.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Looking forwards to your comments and likes 😳

Edited by Bubbles76 - 8 years ago
*uba* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wht should i say after reading t
No doubt it was wonderful...i am glad arnav finally agreed fpr family interference plus khushi using her to b mrs asr rights
I am just hoping when the wedding sequence will start moreover it is just the positive criticism
I want to know abt rahuls sequence.. I hope ar grew alt more (wink emotion)
All the best deary
It is one of the best story i have read
Try to give early updatesss yaar
1 week time is still alt fr me...bring our old arooma back who used to give big and quick update...try to post ot within a week..i knw iam asking fr alt as it is not at all an easy job but u knw hww close this story is to me ...i want the story to cme to wedding nowEdited by *uba* - 8 years ago
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread...sorry I still need to read last chapter...AD ne maar dala.
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update
Thanks for PM please update soon...

👏 👏 👏 👏
Edited by Sakhi2013 - 8 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Brilliant update
I love khushi so much when she shows so much concern for arush 

And arnav