Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

What I like the most about Sanaya Irani is her amazing ability to get in the skin of every character and emotionally connect with the audience.

Sanaya has been able to play every emotion to perfection.

The quiet, shy, timid Chashmish of MJHT

Her comic timing was brilliant as the goofy and crazy Khushi

She played the shy, soft spoken, uneducated village girl Paro to perfection

She has been called the Queen of Romance

Pic Credit - Seerat

She kills it in intense emotional scenes

Her Jhalak journey has shown another rarely seen aspect of Sanaya Irani - the hot, sensuous, raunchy and aggressive avatar that she showed in her Dhoom and Aaj tumpe acts.

And ofcourse the cute next door girl that we love her as ...Sanaya Irani

I have never been a fan of any celebrity but Sanaya Irani has changed that.
Here is wishing her a very Happy Birthday!!!

Edited by Anisha. - 9 years ago
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday Princess!!

I can't believe its been 6 years since I have been following you so religiously and with time my love for you has only grown<3 😳 In these years I have seen you bloom and grow not only your fans but you as an actor and as a person as well. And today I can proudly say that you have bloomed into a beautiful young lady. Your effort of doing something to perfection has increased in Jhalak. Now you give more than 100% in every act. You are just beautiful the way you are. Your golden heart shines perfectly in your eyes, smile, and mostly importantly in your behavior!!

I love you Sanaya Irani!! Beyond and always<3 Always be the amazing Human Being that you are. We love and cherish you the way you are. My inspiration. You are the best actor you lit up my screen and do not let me move elsewhere. You are a true performer!!

GUNJAN BHUSHAN-that made me your admirer and with the way you play just stole my heart away. Her innocence and charm was portrayed by you like a star despite being so opposite of her. You nailed her be it her romance with Samrat, or her family scenes with Nupur...you made her shine all the way through that I still miss her and my SaJan. Thank you so much for making me fall in love with Gunjan and Sanaya!!

Now moving on...

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA- the bubbly small town girl!! This is where you showed your true persona as an actor. You proved your versatility and too with grace 👏👏 Hats off to you for this!! Jumping on from a docile character to this was a task itself and then to manage it with such perfection needs class and my lady you have it all. Khushi is loved by all. I remember how I used to laugh over your comic scenes with my family. Your comic timing was expectional. And you made us love Arshi to the core. So Thanks again...

And I can't forget the way you cried on its ending. When MJHT ended you and Mohit were there for each other and it ended happily but I was jiust unable to see you cry when IPK ended.. I cried with you both the times not because I loved MJHT and IPK but because I love you to the core and can't see you cry. It pinches me badly. I wish and pray that you always remain happy and smile because its very addictive. 😳

CHANCHAN I was really happy seeing you portray a character like this. A modern today's girl. She wants to break the old traditions that can hurt a girl of today (dowry) Loved the way you owned her up and did not made us feel that you were the same girl who portrayed Khushi with such finesses. She has her morals and never compromise on a thing lesser than that. I just wish people start watching soap like these and they have a large life.
ChanChan added a new life to the mundane serials.

PARO- What a character it was laced with innocence and a pure heart. You took a huge risk in portraying her. Seriously a village girl and with a different background from yours. With moral values and class you played really well and kudos to you for managing her heavy dresses because I know you don't liked them much but still you added grace and peace by depicting Paro so exquisitely. Thanks a lot baby doll for making us love Paro so much. People always love what you do with hard work and patience. Love you.

MYRA- It could have gone wrong had they someone else to play it but they knew that Sanaya Irani can do wonders.😳 So they chose you and rightly so you gave this character a new dimension. Keeping her aside from Khushi and ChnaChan was a task in itself but not only that you masked her in the perfect way anyone could have imagined. I enjoyed her to the core.

Now coming to your dancing...no not only in Jhalak but also in award functions and in all your shows no dance sequence or performance was such where I did not enjoyed myself. I did and with time it increased. From your moves to your expressions you have made me assumed at what you are capable of Miss. Sunshine.

You nailed in all:

Also your stint in Baazi..Mehmaan Nawazi Ki" also impressed me to the core. "This girl can do anything ad will work hard to excel in it as well 👏⭐️
Keep rocking and making me and all your fans all the more proud!! We love you and will always do.

Wishing you Many Man happy returns of the day" from Pakistan".

"Beautiful thread guys!!"😳

Edited by HSFA - 9 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It is open now!! Post away everyone!! 🤗

Let's celebrate the day gods sent their special angel down to the earth for us!! 🤗

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPCmVX7UEAALIJP.jpg
N.K.R. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS SUNSHINE SANAYA IRANI!!!!
Wishing you all the best for your new year! Hope it is full of lots and lots of delicious chocolates! Although i saw this every year, In Shaa Allah we will meet this year! I will never lose my hope for that!
You're the best actress there is and will ever be! You are the definition of perfection!
You have the perfect smile, acting skills and the looks! You're absolutely talented!!! There's a reason why your my favorite 😆You are absolutely beautiful inside and out
Hope your birthday is awesome because it's one of my most favorite days! 😳
Edited by N.K.R. - 9 years ago
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤗

Happy Birthday Sunshine
deleteaccount thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DOLL ❤️

You rock girl ,3
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Doll
1 min to go
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday sanaya.
may god bless u with all happiness in the world.
NaliniSanzLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday my baby Sanaya Irani
deleteaccount thumbnail
Thank you baby doll for being so special and such a huge part of my life and filling it with so much happiness
Keep rocking and have a blast!

Cr.Maker

#HBDSanaya