Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
See that's my point. They are doing it just to justify Swara choosing Sanksaar over Laksh.
Edited by Swarya - 9 years ago
Swarya thumbnail
To me, they are making him stupid rather than negative. I mean, why was he so upset when they come to know that Swarsan marriage is fake. If I were Laksh, mere mann mein laddoo phud raha hotašŸ¤£ Fake marriage means I still have chancešŸ˜‰. But no, Laksh was like: I am a huge fan of your Jodi , so let's make it realšŸ¤£. It really was so stupid
Edited by Swarya - 9 years ago
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sonia I know they r doing this to butcher Laksh character & making sansksar hero.
if you watch this show as neutral viewer u ll feel Sanskaar is hero.
ppl loving Sanskaar now..

its only us fans who knows what CVS real strategy is.

it hurts to see Laksh 's character getting butchered day by day
that's why I stopped thinking much & gave up this show ..

going did flow for page sake.

no interest left in this stupid comedy show
Swarya thumbnail
Does anyone think that S2 might be deliberately creating circumstances to make Laksh look bad . Please don't throw chappals
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No ,at y place every one said ,sanskaar and ragini are those who ruined there relation and sanskaar get redeemed only if he helps Swarya to unite
No one likes him at my home and even all stopped watching this show
soniadutta thumbnail
Yes cheenu,okey I understand swara don't want to ruined ragini life so not wants to seperate them
Par sanskaar ka aisa lagta he deliberately don't want laksh n swara to be comes together
Swara even told she is ruining laksh life but I never heard these words from his mouth
How could he falls for swara so soon ?
Swarya thumbnail

Colors Swaragini is gearing up for high voltage drama where once again Sanskar (Varun Kapoor) loses control over himself.

Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash) and Lakshya (Namish Taneja) goes near "Swasan" tent and be shocked to see them sleeping in two different cots and complain same thing in the house. To make sure everyone accepts their relation Sanskar will put Sindoor to Swara (Helly Shah) before everyone.

But Sanskar who unable to take the humiliation of Swara burns whole tent before Maheshwari family and warns everyone if anyone ever point out at Swara then he make sure he will burn the person in same way and he takes a step ahead and tries to kill Ragini by taking a knife but Swara comes in between and handles him.

Now what in way Ragini will give answer for this attempt of Sanskar?

My doubts on S2 getting stronger

soniadutta thumbnail
So he is getting obssesed for swara
Swarya thumbnail
Sonia please tell me to calm down because my Swalak hopes are rising from the dead like a phoenix
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

Sonia please tell me to calm down because my Swalak hopes are rising from the dead like a phoenix

Calm down.
I have no hopes.
Yes sanskaar is turning obsessive