Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Why are they making Laksh destroy Swalak like this. They are bent on butchering Laksh🤢
Swarya thumbnail
It makes no sense. Why was Laksh so sure that S2 will never do that?
Swarya thumbnail
I wish Laksh changed Sindoor and kept some colours before he asked him to do that. I know there is -100 chances of it😆😆😆
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

Why are they making Laksh destroy Swalak like this. They are bent on butchering Laksh🤢

lol thats why i stopped watching the show. laksh was a great character on tv, unlike all the other adarsh goody goody or bad boy with a angsty heart types they always keep on recycling for every other show.
Swarya thumbnail
ikr. but sometimes, I feel what if Laksh already knows Ragini's truth. I know it sounds impossible but... and you think S2 is genuinely changed or is he still betraying Swara? I have doubts on S2
1. He asked Swara once is he is sure that she will able to bring out Ragini's truth.

2. When Swara told him that R tipped Adarsh about MM family coming to hotel, he asked, how can you be sure that it was Ragini?

3. He keeps taunting Laksh about not being able to support Swara and misses no opportunities to assert that Swara is now his wife.

4. Each time he stares at Swara I find it so creepy. I don't know why but I do feel that way

5. That Ragini's kidnapping. It is impossible for Ragini to tie herself and to lock herself in the car.

I know these points look absurd and are something that have the least possibilities of happening but I still wanted to share it with you guys. So forgive me if I have irritated you😕

Edited by Swarya - 9 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarya

ikr. but sometimes, I feel what if Laksh already knows Ragini's truth. I know it sounds impossible but... and you think S2 is genuinely changed or is he still betraying Swara? I have doubts on S2

1. He asked Swara once is he is sure that she will able to bring out Ragini's truth.

2. When Swara told him that R tipped Adarsh about MM family coming to hotel, he asked, how can you be sure that it was Ragini?

3. He keeps taunting Laksh about not being able to support Laksh and misses no opportunities to assert that Swara is now his wife.

4. Each time he stares at Swara I find it so creepy. I don't know why but I do feel that way

5. That Ragini's kidnapping. It is impossible for Ragini to tie herself and to lock herself in the car.

I know these all look absurd and are something that has the least possibilities of happening but I still wanted to share it with you guys. So forgive me if I have irritated you😕

no worries sweety! no irritation. i don't watch the show so can't tell the context of these incidences but ya one thing i find weird is his motives...he wants to help swara and she's more important to him than the brother he wronged?!? on one hand we have swara who is willing to die for her sister and the other hand we have laksh who was willing to ruin his life for snacker but i just don't think snacker loves laksh as much as he claims to. i haven't seen it atleast.
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

🤗I'm so happy with this! anything goes here right?

I don't hv any idea about this forum.
here for the first time..

but atleast a freedom here
warna wahaan toh aunty police bula legi darr was mandroying 🤣

Di in SNS meera-vidhya sisters gonna become Saas Bahu 🤢🤣

RS has losted 🤣

here ppl are tweeting writers its of no use..
Hegde monkey never listens fans.
MB k time he blocked so many fans 🤣

that's why m not wasting my energy on this stupid show anymore

these days m so in IshVeer land & TwiNj land ❤️
Swarya thumbnail
no worries sweety! no irritation. i don't watch the show so can't tell the context of these incidences but ya one thing i find weird is his motives...he wants to help swara and she's more important to him than the brother he wronged?!? on one hand we have swara who is willing to die for her sister and the other hand we have laksh who was willing to ruin his life for snacker but i just don't think snacker loves laksh as much as he claims to. i haven't seen it atleast.

Yeah and I find him as an aggressive person. He has been with Swara just for days and now he is like crazily bowled over by her.😕
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
being Varun FAM I don't want him to turn +ve again

Teju Di it was all preplanned..
They were casting Mishkat as Sanskaar that too opp Helly coz mishkat is shorter thn Tejaswi.

NAUC was ending Mishkat was ready to come here but NAUC got extension so Mishkat backed off from Swaragini.
They casted varun as Sanskaar thn..

I so wish Mishkat was here
would hv loved Mishu - Helly

Mishkat is so cute
Aur pyaar ho gya show se hi won my heart ❤️
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@bushra
Yeah I also saw many swalak fans on insta
It's only here swasan is majority
Who says majority want swasan.. On their face it us..
Check fb insta twitter