Aadha Ishq? - ZaYa SS

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Close your eyes, Aaliya.
Just close your eyes."

"Well you don't get to! You don't get to say that to me! You've lost all rights, Zain! You've lost all of your rights to claim that I'm yours! You were worried, I understand. But you can't just pick me up and take me home whenever you wish to. We're divorced. We may be living in the house, that too, because of you. But face it, I AM NO LONGER YOUR WIFE!" He had called me a call girl. He thinks I will just pick some random guy in the bar and take him home. Yeah, right. Like he did.

You wanna know why we got divorced? We got divorced because of him. Because of his drinking habit. One day, about 2 months from our marriage, when I told him I was expecting, he said "We can't have a child this soon," And then walked out of the house. That was the last time I ever saw of him before in the court, when we filed our divorce.

To be honest, I do wish things had worked out better with Zain. That, maybe, I shouldn't have stopped taking those pills so soon. He was in the middle of a crisis. But going out with some random girl and doing what he did.. That was way above acceptable.

"No, Miss Haider! I do have rights to claim you mine! I didn't do anything! Trust me! On the day you told me that you were pregnant... I couldn't take it. I was overwhelmed, Aaliya. I couldn't think. I sort down what I had to tell you.. And everything I got up from my seat, I just got blank again. Then this girl approached me, thinking I am single. I gave her a clear sign that I am married, showed her my ring. Maybe that's when Rizwan saw us. That's what created the misunderstanding."

"Oh right. Blame my brother." Rizwan, my brother, had spotted a girl with Zain.

"For the love of God!"

xx

To be continued..

A/N : Feels so good to be back here. Writing, to be precise. Hi guys! Tani dear is back! But my exams r going on and so, I will not be SO active. But.. I am back! <3

Cheers
Tanya M.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Commennttt..
Likeee... <3

Come on! At least like!
steelfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
l am here to read u r story sounds very instersting do comment on my story also l know its not good that's why no one actually read this do reply me
sugar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow it's fantastic! Plz continue soon❤️
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: steelfan

l am here to read u r story sounds very instersting do comment on my story also l know its not good that's why no one actually read this do reply me

Aww, it's nothing like that.
I love your story.

And thank you, for liking mine.
I'll continue soon.

It's just that I don't get time to comment.
But I read your story regularly.
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar123

Wow it's fantastic! Plz continue soon❤️

Thanks. 😃

Word Count: 1