SRK'S Fan is The Riskiest Bollywood Film - MANEESH SHARMA

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan's Fan is a great script and it is a very character based film - One of the toughest and riskiest film to be made in Bollywood says Director Maneesh Sharma.

In an interview to Hindustan Times, Fan director Maneesh Sharma reveals how Band Baaaja Baraat became his debut film despite having written Fan as his first script.

"I thought, I have to make this film.' But Adi advised me, saying, It's a great script, but don't make it as your first film. It's a tough, risky film that requires a star.' He knew that I wanted to make it with SRK. He said, You direct a few mid-sized films first, and then make Fan.' I was very unhappy. So, that rejection' at that time gave birth to Band Baaja Baaraat (BBB; 2010). I wanted to make a character-based film."

Fan releases on 15 April 2016.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trailer dikhao toh kuch pata lage risky hai ke nahin. 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
^^ πŸ˜†
But Kuch bhi ho award to milega so don't worry , rigged award king will be happy with that lol

Originally posted by: Nishita123

^^ πŸ˜†
But Kuch bhi ho award to milega so don't worry , rigged award king will be happy with that lol

Next year all the actors can take it easy and not worry about their performances SrK is winning all awards aankh moond ke ...esp FF πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Next year all the actors can take it easy and not worry about their performances SrK is winning all awards aankh moond ke ...esp FFπŸ˜†

Yup πŸ˜†
FF toh movie ki actress/director tak pakka samjho lol
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

^^ πŸ˜†

and he gets 2 awards as bumper offer as this movie has double role of srk !!πŸ˜†

and indeed a riskiest to give him 2 awards for juries !! ROFL
Sure it is buddy!!

Riskiest film has always been Barfi!!

How they got anyone to finance it is beyond me but the risk sure paid off for everyone involved.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its jst a lame excuse, incase the movie underperforms at BO...Now waiting for next...
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guess.wh0

Sure it is buddy!!

Riskiest film has always been Barfi!!

How they got anyone to finance it is beyond me but the risk sure paid off for everyone involved.

and ra-one
no risk= salman khan
even srk can do same type of movies back 2 back. One man hitting 1000.