Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Koi na g ... You are always welcome buddy:)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Fab epi.

When Roshini said to Sameer i will operate, he said u don't hve license nd u hve gone to jail , again u want to go ,Then he did not have confidence with other Doc, he tells Roshini to operate since she don't have license he called Dr. Siddiqui for supervising.

Rajat did not like Roshini repeating the same mistake, Rajat was furious with Sameer .

But then seeing Siddiqui Rajat did nt say anything.

Sameer asks kid to eat something such as Pasta he said Dal Chawal which is his dad's fav.Sameer was thinking of his past.The kid asks Sameer to play guitar.

Sameer nd kid bonding is too good.

This show is one of the best show .

Missing Nanu.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanku nicky and jyothi for the update
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

U r welcome.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fav epi Roshni confidence was expressed in an amazing way by pooja gor . So finaly Jasi ki rani made the operation sucessful . Well dn Dr .Roshni . Sameer played guittar awesom . Akhir Doctor vi Rockstar ha hai gud msg by DrSameer
nicky13 thumbnail

zoo r welcome zee 😊
nicky13 thumbnail

Fav epi Roshni confidence was expressed in an amazing way by pooja gor . So finaly Jasi ki rani made the operation sucessful . Well dn Dr .Roshni .Sameer played guittar awesom . Akhir Doctor vi Rockstar ha hai gud msg by DrSameer

they both nailed it yesterday...
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another good episode focussed on Roshni and Sameer

Roshni's confidence and firmness that she can go to any level to save her patient's life and Sameer supporting her.

Sameer's soft, emotional side which he otherwise keeps hidden from the world.. As expected, Sameer's life is on the similar lines as that of the boy which made him develop soft corner for the boy. For the first time, Sameer's smile was so heartfelt and from inside!!

Roshni was obviously surprised to see this side of Sameer.

When she picked up his phone at the end of the episode, I knew it will be something related to his dad, and I was dying to know it. And the precap didn't let me down ⭐️ Unfortunately Sameer's dad is unwell and looks like all about Sameer's past will be reveled.. The way Sameer was sharing everything to Roshni, he must have gone through stressful series of events which made him open up so much.

Rajat is dumb, but he is firm on his priorities regarding Leela hospital and Leela nursing home.

Loving this show more with every episode..
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What an episode it was!!

Changing equations between Sameer and Roshni were superb. Bravo Roshni, she didn't leave a chance to give it back to Sameer when she got the chance 😆 A lot has changed between them, but they were still the same when it came to attacking each other 😛

So Nanu and Dr Siddique are the two persons who have influenced Sameer's life.. Each and every little action from Sameer had a reason, and he shared it all with Roshni. He knows inside out history of Leela hospital and he has joined it with a purpose. And he has got the love for music in his genes from his father!

A brilliant conversation between Roshni and her father. Rajat is thinking of telling everything to the family. Looks like things will be settled soon between them and probably this is how Nanu will also decide to come back.

Precap is interesting as usual. Differences between Nik and Roshni are increasing more. Roshni seeks help from Sameer but he is back to his usual self 😆

PS: Highlight of today's episode for me was Sameer bringing coffee for Roshni 😛 What a drastic change!!
Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Amazing episode as always
I loved the change in dr. sameer and how he thanked her and yet she gave him back nicely. I like the change in them yet still being the same while telling each other off.

I knew somehow sameer would be related to someone here in Leela hospital and I was right. He knew nanu and sidhiqui nanu.

This mona seems to not like rajat telling his family about ansal.

Hehe precap is awsome. Sameer back to square one. I dont know why but I was missing that sameer. 🤣 Oh dear rajat and mona live in relationship seems to be the next issue in the singh family. Cant wait for tomorrow.