Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
the episode was amazing as always. Rajat and roshni talk and roshni getting to know that ansal the person investing the money in Leela Hospital.
Dr Sameer and Roshni ki nokh jhok as always. But first time saw a different sameer altogether at the end of the episode. The way he looked at the kid just melted my heart over what sameer was shown till now. And the way he looked concerned in the precap it seems like we will soon see another side of him.

The precap is so dramatic and exciting cant wait for tomorrow. Sadly wont be able to catch it until late tomorrow.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another wonderful episode.

Good insights into what happens in multi speciality hospitals and corporate politics. There are people inside Leela hospital who are aware of motives of people like Malhotra. Guddu, the wardboy warns Roshni that Malhotra doesn't want her to continue working in the hospital and can do any level of conspiracy against her. He is even aware that Ansal is going to own stakes in Leela hospital!!

Rajat hides from Roshni that it is Ansal whom he is dealing with but Sharad purposely tells that to her. Roshni was totally shattered and felt cheated.

Then comes the incident where Roshni sees a totally different side of Sameer.. A not so rich boy, with his serious father (probably father, I missed the part where he was telling Sameer about himself) and a doctor was probably trying to follow their usual protocol of denying admission to such patients. To Roshni's surprise, Sameer asked the doctor to start treatment for that patient 😊

For sure Sameer was seeing himself in that boy. He might have some past which will be revealed soon.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
cant wait for sameer's past to get revealed. I would love to see the soft and emotional side of him.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was good.
Rajat has nt told Roshini dat Ansal is the investor.Sharad has told Roshini dat d investor is Ansal to create tension between bro nd sis.Still she gave the file to Rajat why she did dat?She also knew Ansal is nt a good person.

Guddu says to Roshini here so many does nt like u working here dey want to throw u out.He also told her Malhotra is nt a good person i m watching him.He also knows Ansal is going to own the stakes,in spite of knowing everything Roshini should nt allow dis to happen.

Today we could see Sameer's other side.Malhotra as usual nt wanting to admit that man cos he is poor no money.Poor dat boy was pleading him to admit his dad,Roshini tells the ward boy to take him in the structure, der comes Sameer he too told to admit him.Wen Malhotra said dey don't hve money , I loved the way sameer screamed nd said i will give , dat was too good.

Precap- Sameer was asking dat boy about his mom , he says my mom left us long back.(looks like Sameer too has gone through ,in his past)

That boy is looking sooo cute.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw repeat telicast Favolus episod every second was too gud it was an emotional episod love pooja emotion expression and Roshni con with her with her inner voide and last Sameer recation towards the pations and his look towards that child Roshni was amazed to se this sudden change in Sameer it . No precap in repeat telicast Sameer past seems to be quite interesting
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

cant wait for sameer's past to get revealed. I would love to see the soft and emotional side of him.

me to excited for the epi but this week cann't watch the show at its original
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
another brilliant episode. sameer and roshni were the best once again.
loved the soft sameer vs the intense sameer throughout the episode

cant wait for tomorrow when sameer reveals his past.
Edited by Vedika126 - 8 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
fab episode ⭐️
Not much in drama wise, but there is a definite change in the dynamics and status quo of the characters, specially that of Dr.Sameer and Roshni.

we see a totally totally diff Dr.Samir, one whose feelings, emotions over shadow his tough practical attitude, he trusts Dr.Roshni and allows her to do surgery, irrespective of having license, but calls in Dr.Siddiqui for supervising Roshni (protocol still in tact).

He spends most of the time with the kid, trying to make him comfortable, Sameer sees himself in the kid, from the precap it looks like just like the kids mom left him and his dad, Samir's mom did leave them both. He was gentle, smiling and calm with the kid, like he kept aside his mind and speaking his heart

Rajat is furious at Samir for allowing Roshni to do the surgery. but Sameer gives him back in one line and Mona defends Sameer .

The kid asks Dr.Samir to play the guitar, Samir obliges and as long as he was playing the guitar, we could see a very disturbed, painful Samir, he plays until the strings break, Roshni is surprised to see this side of Dr.Sameer . He even thanks her for doing the surgery.

Roshni confronts Rajat for taking Vasundhara's shares, whose dream was leela hospital, and gives him the torn check which their mom refused to take..

Precap : Roshni gets to see Dr.Sameer's dad at his house where doctor Sameer says how much he loves his dad and hates his mom.

Sharad informs that there was a clause in MoU where in if the deal is not done in 2 weeks, leela nursing home agreement would be null and void. Rajat warns Sharad if leela nursing home is gone, he wouldn't spare him.

Sameer tells Roshni that Rajat and Mona wants to make Leela hospital the biggest but they donno know that they cannot make it biggest without being the best.
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedika126

another brilliant episode. sameer and roshni were the best once again.

loved the soft sameer vs the intense sameer throughout the episode

cant wait for tomorrow when sameer reveals his past.

yep today's episode was awesome... In precap they show an elderly person laying on the bed he was unconscious and Sameer said that jitna pyar woh apne Papa se karta hai utni hi nafrat woh apni maa se karta hai ... Rajat and Sharad was fighting on some issue and Rajat hold his collar ... Usne kuchh kaha v tha but I didn't get...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update niki.