Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another amazing episode.
Highlights were sameer ansal and sameer roshni scene for me.

Sameers arrogant and bossy attitude can be annoying but I love the fact how he gives it back to people. His talk with ansal was amazing and then with roshni to always tashan.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was good.
Rajat hug his mom and der's misunderstanding is solved.Vasundera wanted Rajat to stay but he went back. to his mona.

Rajat says to mona ,i m very happy today cos my mom nd nanu has forgiven me.

Roshini tells Vasuundera nd her dad about Leela Hospital, Leela hospital is in Financial crisis , Leela hospital got a good invester who is willing to fund Leela hospital, If we get the fund Leela hospital will come out from financial crisis.But investor wants 49% , this can happen only if u 2 surrender u r stake nd sign in dis paper.Roshini said i hve signed , invester has send the cheque too.

Vasunders did nt liked dis but she signed.

Dr. Ramesh was discussing about his patient to Sameer Roshini enter ,When dey were discussing Roshini asked is the patient is Diabetic ,Dr. Ramesh said yes immediately she said then it is ...Sameer said anyone asked u, he told her to go.Dr. Ramesh was saying about Roshini Sameer did nt liked Sameer said she is right.

Roshini sees Ansal .Very soon she maay come to know Ansal is the invester.

Sameer nd Ansal's conv was awesome.

No nanu.Hope he comes back soon.

TRP is .2.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ansal covo with Roshni and sameer was amazing i could get who enter in the show that a man who comes out car in black court
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyothi. I missed the episode yesterday. Hoping to catch a repeat in the daytime if there is any.

TRPs seem to be quiet low as of now. Hope they improve soon!!
JhaCreation thumbnail
Just found an articl which says '' Sharad sees Rajat angry over the matter and feels insecure over his collaboration with Ansal. Kishore joins Leela and convinces Vasundara and Anand to join him, so that they can save Rajat's dream. Kishore has complete trust in Rajat and wants to secure Rajat from their enemies. Will Roshni find out about Sharad being the backstabber in their lives? Keep reading'' here is the article http://tellyreviews.com/2015/09/16/kishore-and-roshni-to-save-leela-hospital-and-rajats-dream/ i dont know how far its true if it is so its realy a gud news
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

Just found an articl which says '' Sharad sees Rajat angry over the matter and feels insecure over his collaboration with Ansal. Kishore joins Leela and convinces Vasundara and Anand to join him, so that they can save Rajat's dream. Kishore has complete trust in Rajat and wants to secure Rajat from their enemies. Will Roshni find out about Sharad being the backstabber in their lives? Keep reading'' here is the article http://tellyreviews.com/2015/09/16/kishore-and-roshni-to-save-leela-hospital-and-rajats-dream/ i dont know how far its true if it is so its realy a gud news

Tfs Sadhana. Can't wait to see the entire family together again, that to working in Leela hospital 😃 That way Sameer too will be introduced to them.

@bold part- Probably Rajat might have sensed that something in fishy in the deal with Ansal..
JhaCreation thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Tfs Sadhana. Can't wait to see the entire family together again, that to working in Leela hospital 😃 That way Sameer too will be introduced to them.

@bold part- Probably Rajat might have sensed that something in fishy in the deal with Ansal..

do u realy think this article say the truth because nane is no more with family he already left just hope its become nanu come back and joins leela hospital
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

do u realy think this article say the truth because nane is no more with family he already left just hope its become nanu come back and joins leela hospital

May not be immediately, but looking at the pace of the story there is a possibility in the future. Probably next week/end of this week itself 😆
JhaCreation thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

May not be immediately, but looking at the pace of the story there is a possibility in the future. Probably next week/end of this week itself 😆

lets hope for best nanu's return is require he is the backbone of singh family as well as the show's too
JhaCreation thumbnail
Mised it today due pawer cut 8 to 8:30 pm this will be whole week so this week repeat telecast must be caught me if their isn't any interpution