Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Jyoti ... This is Nicky... Can you please tell me what was in precap... I couldn't watch
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nicky13

Hi Jyoti ... This is Nicky... Can you please tell me what was in precap... I couldn't watch

Nicky, in the precap, roshni tells her mom and dad that Leela hospital got a good investor for that they need to surrender their stakes, rajat and ansal are shown, then Vasundhara thinks that Rajat was here for the papers ..

Rajat promises Ansal that he will get papers the next day,
Sharad or Karan(i don't get his name, Rajat's backstabber friend) tells Roshni about Ansal being Leela hospital's investor .

Roshni overhears, Ansal telling Samir that, today this hospital, whom he is considering as his, might be someone else's .

nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Nicky, in the precap, roshni tells her mom and dad that Leela hospital got a good investor for that they need to surrender their stakes, rajat and ansal are shown, then Vasundhara thinks that Rajat was here for the papers ..

Rajat promises Ansal that he will get papers the next day,
Sharad or Karan(i don't get his name, Rajat's backstabber friend) tells Roshni about Ansal being Leela hospital's investor .

Roshni overhears, Ansal telling Samir that, today this hospital, whom he is considering as his, might be someone else's .

oh thanks dear... Hmm I think it will create misunderstandings ...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nicky13

oh thanks dear... Hmm I think it will create misunderstandings ...

Sorry Nicky i did nt come to d forum anywayMunnihydrabad has said clearly.

Now Ansal will do something to grab Lerela as he did before(Leela nursing home)

Rohini asks Rajat who is d investor he did nt tell.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was an emotional episode.

Hope Nanu and Amol Palekar is here to stay.. Probably he will be less seen for next few days, will miss him. He is one of the strong pillars of this show. But nanu's stand is understandable considering what all he has gone through recently. Did Badri also leave with Nanu?

It was good to see some light moments between Roshni and Rajat. Vasundhara is once again going to misunderstand Rajat as per precap.

Sameer had a valid point when he said that not supporting Roshni at this point of time will send wrong signals outside. Rajat had no option but to accept it.

Good that they showed Roshni was already trying for license 👍🏼 I would like to see her working with Sameer than working under Sameer.

It will be interesting to see what is the next move of Ansal.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

It was an emotional episode.

Hope Nanu and Amol Palekar is here to stay.. Probably he will be less seen for next few days, will miss him. He is one of the strong pillars of this show. But nanu's stand is understandable considering what all he has gone through recently. Did Badri also leave with Nanu?

It was good to see some light moments between Roshni and Rajat. Vasundhara is once again going to misunderstand Rajat as per precap.

Sameer had a valid point when he said that not supporting Roshni at this point of time will send wrong signals outside. Rajat had no option but to accept it.

Good that they showed Roshni was already trying for license 👍🏼 I would like to see her working with Sameer than working under Sameer.

It will be interesting to see what is the next move of Ansal.

@Bold: same here. 😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now we will get to see Sameer nd Roshini's nok jok.
Hope TRP too increase.This is one of the good show.
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-

Now we will get to see Sameer nd Roshini's nok jok.

Hope TRP too increase.This is one of the good show.

I m also looking forward for their nok-jhok and tashan 😳
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The show has completed 50 episodes. ⭐️
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

The show has completed 50 episodes. ⭐️

oh wow great ...Thanks dear 😊