Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
One more thing is that I hate that IPL ( Irritating Parvati Luxmi ) kuchh jiyada hi over smart banti hai ... again I may b wrong but really can't tolerate her... I know she is a filler but kya yaar apne diagonose laga-2 ke pakati hai and baaki ke Doctors tou dumbo lagte hain uske aage...
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finaly they r exposing malothra
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree, Sameer is surely being missed!

I happened to catch last episode of Sameer finally, and the difference between having him and not having him was so evident 🤔

Roshni and Sameer shared great deal of understanding and their thought process was very similar as Mona said in some episode. *Sigh* I still feel like he has temporarily gone somewhere and will come back.. Its so difficult to believe that Sameer has left Roshni and Leela hospital 😒

I wish they would have retained Sameer.. But nevertheless, it was a wonderful character which shaped up very nicely in short time. 👏

Parvati Laxmi character is irritating because she is taking too much screen space.
JhaCreation thumbnail
we hardly have 5 or 6 epi left how can samer be back again .
goofyCat thumbnail
A good episode after long time.

Roshni is a star. ⭐️ She caught Pinto carrying the ice box with kidney in CCTV footage and confronted Malhotra on basis of that. Perfectly in Sameer's style.

Clash of ideologies between Roshni's principles as doctor and Mona's thinking of patients as customers is reaching its ultimate stage. It was a nice scene between the two. Unfortunately even this incident hasn't woken up Mona 🥱 She is trying to cover it up and still wants pinto to continue with his work in hospital.

Roshni hesitated to share the incident with Nik!! That is exactly where I miss Sameer.. She wouldn't have thought even for a while to share her problem with her friend..

Pinto, as expected blackmailed Rajat and Mona to save his skil. He has recorded the surgery done by Anand on his phone which can be a problem for him. In all this Sharad also got exposed. They finally settled on a deal that both the videos will be deleted, without letting Roshni know about it.

Precap - Roshni and Nik try to make out of court settlement with the medico lawyer who filed the case. Leela hospital is in headlines for the kidney removal.
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

we hardly have 5 or 6 epi left how can samer be back again .

No I am not saying Sameer will be back. It is just that I find it hard to believe that he has really left and keep feeling that he is still there in the show.
JhaCreation thumbnail
good 2st time cctv was utilised for a cause 1st it was sam to catch lassy people
JhaCreation thumbnail
The Episode starts with Dr. Kamal talking to a patient and suggesting some process. The patient gets convinced and agrees for the costly process. Dr. Kamal fools him and smiles. Parvati comes late and apologizes to Doodle. Doodle says its fine. They check a patient and treat him. She notices Doodle with specs, and says this mature look suits him. He thanks her. Nick comes to Roshni. They have a talk about surgeries and Malhotra's case. She says she will tell him everything. Pintu gets a client's call for a kidney. He calls Malhotra and asks him to arrange a kidney. Malhotra laughs. Nick and Doodle talk about Anand's video, its problem and they have to do something. Its morning, Nick comes to Malhotra. Nick says he will do this kidney operation, just get matching donor, no one will doubt on me, don't worry. Malhotra gets thinking and smiles. Mona says good news, we got 4 cases after hiring Dr. Kamal. Rajat says I m thinking profit and ethics are like opposite poles, can't we keep them together. She says we can, but we have to hide everything behind profits, even crime. He says you sometimes scare me. She says unfortunately, this is my work. Rajat says we are still taking Pintu's services even after the legal case. She says well, we need him, we are helpless. Rajat says I hate this situation. Nick talks to Roshni and says one last surgery. Malhotra calls Nick. Nick says I m coming right away and goes to meet Malhotra. He asks whats the emergency. Malhotra tells the kidney demand, and Nick laughs with him. They shake hands. Roshni asks staff for the reports of Dr. Kamal's patients. She gets shocked and goes to meet Rajat. Nick asks her about Anuradha's response. Roshni says no response. He says she is busy lawyer, we should follow her. He says Parvati is after Doodle and goes. Parvati gives tea to Doodle and says the surgery was tiring. She asks about Dandiya, as he is Gujarati. Parvati asks him to teach her Dandiya. Doodle smiles and says I don't know playing dandiya. She says we can try in Dandiya competition. Roshni goes to Rajat and asks about Dr. Kamal, she has checked the files, he is doing treatments in 20-25% blockages, is Dr. Kamal doing unethical. Mona says Dr. Kamal knows it better. Roshni argues. Rajat asks Roshni not to bring morality in every way, we have to earn some how. Roshni says fine, make money, this is disgusting. Mona says if Kishore is not here, till when will we talk about his ethics. Roshni says we are talking as morals are important, Kishore is not here, but we are his grandchildren, our work will affect our family honor, I don't want any more legal notice, the money we earn would go in fighting the cases to save our respect then Precap: Malhotra says he trusts Nick. Nick asks for more commission. Malhotra says no one will doubt us if Nick does this operation.
goofyCat thumbnail
Interesting twits in last two episodes.

Roshni was successful in convincing the medico lawyer that certain elements in Leela hospital which are behind the malpractices and Singh family also wants to keep them away from the hospital.

Nik has planned to trap Malhotra in disguise of joining him in the unethical cases for earning extra money.

Mona and Rajat are stooping lower with every step.

Only one week left before the show ends. I don't think they will be able to do justice to story of the show in one week. For sure it will be hurried in last 2-3 episodes or there will be lot of loose ends.