Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigma_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really disappointed with the show. Least they could have given justice to senior actors and to the blooming chemistry of Sameer and Roshni. I mean everyone feels the chemistry is thanda and lacking between nick and roshni. And why sameer to exit. Such a strong headed and visioned doctor will leave his love because of a heartbreak. At least he could have tried. and moreover he can still stay around and work.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
last episode with sameer I guess. Gonna miss him for sure and with that I say goodbye to all of u. I might still be around watching and reading ur comments and the show but I wont be here since my motive for watching this show is no more there. It was nice to meet u all and hope to see u somewhere on IF soon.
enigma_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@vedika: completely agree with you. I too shall be a silent reader from now because I have never ever felt so heartbroken after an episode. I seriously felt that sameer character was butchered and kicked out. I feel immense hurt and disappointed that the character has been treated in such a way. The least they could show roshni being aware about sameers feelings.
I feel ashamed at myself for being so involved with a serial.

I shall quit watching and just be a silent reader.

Goodbye guys.. Hope I have not been offensive at any point.

Regards
Enigma
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigma_86

@vedika: completely agree with you. I too shall be a silent reader from now because I have never ever felt so heartbroken after an episode. I seriously felt that sameer character was butchered and kicked out. I feel immense hurt and disappointed that the character has been treated in such a way. The least they could show roshni being aware about sameers feelings.

I feel ashamed at myself for being so involved with a serial.

I shall quit watching and just be a silent reader.

Goodbye guys.. Hope I have not been offensive at any point.

Regards
Enigma

completely agree with you dear. I am really upset with this kind of end. its just like them rushing to end his character. 😡 I mean ok himmi would have anyways left if he was gonna be part of KKK and also if the show is ending but the character should have had a happy ending atleast.

I am upset for getting hooked up to this show and getting this back from the CVs. 🤢
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Completely missed the episode..
So Sameer left without Roshni even knowing about his feelings? 😕

Didn't expect such lame ending to Sameer's character. Probably the same will happen with the show too.

It is better not to keep many hopes from the show further
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

last episode with sameer I guess. Gonna miss him for sure and with that I say goodbye to all of u. I might still be around watching and reading ur comments and the show but I wont be here since my motive for watching this show is no more there. It was nice to meet u all and hope to see u somewhere on IF soon.

🤗
It was good to have you here, vedika
Completely understand your disappointment..
I too am not going to have many expectations from the show now. Will be watching it out of habit

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I watched yesterdays episode, leaving aside everyone, I felt that was such a nice exit to Dr.Sameer, he is heart broken, but didn't throw away things or wasn't furious, it's the pain and not the anger 👍🏼 His character was kept intact, after witnessing Nik Roshni confrontation, he has realized that him being around will only create more misunderstandings between them (Nik Rosh) and Roshni will be hurt .

He is not the one to leave for not getting the girl he loved, he is strong mature guy, who has seen many more heartbreaks since his childhood, but the case here is not about himself, but about Roshni's integrity coming under scanner if he is around.

Roshni walking away without saying a word, got Sameer to ask "Hate me ???" she accepts that she doesn't know this new Dr,Sameer.
Roshni rightly understands him, she says he isn't leaving that he is a changed man, but he is leaving because he is scared of something. he accepts it, that he wants to move away from all this as this is easier path. and still says "jab dil hi toot gaya toh... shehar peeche choot gaya" he gave the reason without actually saying it.

I am very impressed with the lines where he said, do not try to search for the reason, this time time it's not with mind, but with heart and he doesn't want her to see the reason, if she tries to find the reason, she will have to a pay huge for it and such things can be understood when heart breaks and he can't see her heart broken !!

I am glad the way they gave an exit to Dr.Sameer without deviating any bit from his character, kudos to writers for this scene and for writing Dr,Sameer., but again there are many other which are not going well with the writers,

Nik-Roshni I have no clue hwo it will be, despite Nik being a good guy, I still don't think he is the right one for Roshni . Missing Naanu, Badri Kaaka, Vasu and Anandji, less said better abt Mona and her obsession to her job profile. when the CEO himself has no desperation for profits, she should stay calm and relax rather than counter every decision and make into a major issue !!

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Vedika, russhme, you can call me Munni :))
Nice to discuss the show with all of you :)), the show still has sometime before ending, but the show which it used to be has ended long back !! and with Dr.Sameer's exit there is nothing much we can hope until the many more issues pile up until the last 2 days and 2 days mein everything fall in place and change of hearts (mona) exposing of backstabbers like sharad, malhotra pinto etc
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@Vedika, russhme, you can call me Munni :))

Nice to discuss the show with all of you :)), the show still has sometime before ending, but the show which it used to be has ended long back !! and with Dr.Sameer's exit there is nothing much we can hope until the many more issues pile up until the last 2 days and 2 days mein everything fall in place and change of hearts (mona) exposing of backstabbers like sharad, malhotra pinto etc

I respect ur views and I enjoyed the discussions we had as well.

@Bold: I agree with this.
Yeah I am sure more problems will be brought and 2 days before the end everything will be brought back to normal. 🤢 Hopefully all bad people will be exposed and mona turns normal in the show. 😆
Edited by Vedika126 - 8 years ago
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is there a new entry in the show ???? I saw Precap that Pinto and Sharad was discussing about that ans show a Car stopped in front of Leela hospital... So I was just guessing... What do you think guys ...