Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope the ones from tonight's jalwa episode they upload properly 🤔
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Yes I saved the link too 😆 .. Here it is:

As I said all other links hav videos removed.. Only Letwatch has it.. part 3 it is..

Sadly ,i get content not found..guess they removed it here too..thanks jenny😊,for trying to find me the link ..
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Sadly ,i get content not found..guess they removed it here too..thanks jenny😊,for trying to find me the link ..</font>

Howcome? 😕 .. it works for me.. no probs, i will upload it soon.. On fb or somewhere I will for sure .. and then post the link here for all 😳
pjyo thumbnail

Sonyliv had Nitya's Gun guna re.. I watched it few days back.. it is gone now 😵

lol😆,iam doing a lot of this😵😵-really pissed off sony wale😡..i think the full intro by hussu and asha for nitz was so funny with nitz's pic in crime scene yellow tape and all... it disappeared from utube before i downloaded ..damn,iam so late everywhere
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">lol😆,iam doing a lot of this😵😵-really pissed off sony wale😡..i think the full intro by hussu and asha for nitz was so funny with nitz's pic in crime scene yellow tape and all... it disappeared from utube before i downloaded ..damn,iam so late everywhere</font>

When was this? I dont remember 😒
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, Wher I can watch todays' episode onine? any idea
pjyo thumbnail

Yes I saved the link too😆.. Here it is:

As I said all other links hav videos removed.. Only Letwatch has it.. part 3 it is..

<font color="#009900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Sadly ,i get content not found..guess they removed it here too..thanks jenny😊,for trying to find me the link ..</font>

Howcome? 😕 .. it works for me.. no probs, i will upload it soon.. On fb or somewhere I will for sure .. and then post the link here for all 😳 hmm,could be regionwise blocking depending on location,i couldnt get it here in india,u probably r somewhere else on globe... 🤔..
oh,i will find that hussu crime tape episode and let u know
Edited by pjyo - 9 years ago
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Edited by chutty - 9 years ago
pjyo thumbnail

When was this? I dont remember 😒

ok,did some searching ,think its july 18th episode because hussu was pretending to be detective byomkesh bakhi to asha😆,his intro to nitz before chalka re song..sadly sonylivwale have mutilated the full episode to just 34 minutes😵 without nitz and some other contestants ..it even had a clip of Sp balasubramanium prasing nithya's sathiya rendition ..