Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nithyashree
2 hours ago
Finallyyy !!! Back to my hometown "SINGARA CHENNAI" after 4 and half months !!! Just overwhelmed with the response I got at the airport and at home Thanks to my sis, friends, parents, grandparents and press who made my arrival sooo special..

P.S. I got to cut two yummy cakes !!!
..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Nithyashree
6 minutes ago
The best feeling is to be back home HOME SWEET HOME !!!

Pic courtesy : Vhaijaiyanthi Venkataramanan
Edited by _JellyBean_ - 9 years ago
..BONANZA.. thumbnail
will post both pics which she send on facebook
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _JellyBean_

Did anyone notice her pink lipstick with kajal eyelinear and her fav rose shape earings..this girl is ready for all time..

Seriouslly excepting english word i couldn't understand anything i was just looking at her smile
Will gonna watch this thousands time...

She said she got many friends across India after IIJ, mentioning Odissa, Assam, Punjab and Gujarath. I remembered you when she mentioned gujarat. Probably she calls her fans as friends?
Edited by chutty - 9 years ago
megh12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _JellyBean_

Did anyone notice her pink lipstick with kajal eyelinear and her fav rose shape earings..this girl is ready for all time..

Seriouslly excepting english word i couldn't understand anything i was just looking at her smile
Will gonna watch this thousands time...

lol i was doing the same thing 😆😆😆😆 i hope some one translates it in english lol the only thing i did was look at her smile 😛
megh12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chutty

She said she got many friends across India after IIJ, mentioning Odissa, Assam, Punjab and Gujarath. I remembered you when she mentioned gujarat. Probably she calls her fans as friends?

punjab and gujarat are interesting picks lol
Adtt thumbnail

Originally posted by: megh12

lol i was doing the same thing 😆 i hope some one translates it in english lol the only thing i did was look at her smile 😛

the reporter asked her that everybody expected her to win, but what happened. She said 'I don't know, but I am happy with whatever I got'
Adtt thumbnail
The reporters again asked 'weren't the judges transparent about the scores'? She said, 'it's not like that, even judges (specially Salim) many tiimes said they will not be surprised if she wins :). She was defending the judges.
Edited by chutty - 9 years ago
megh12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chutty

The reporters again asked 'weren't the judges transparent about the scores'? She said, 'it's not like that, even judges (specially Salim) many tiimes said they will not be surprised if she wins :). She was defending the judges.

thank you for the translation hug 🤗
Adtt thumbnail

Originally posted by: megh12

thank you for the translation hug 🤗

😳

Word Count: 0