Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

Someone messaged on the page asking to delete this video I had uploaded & share the link to increase the views.. bcos the official page did the same.. I said I will share the link again & encourage all to do it.. that person is forcing me to delete it now 😵 .. If u notice, official page video was not clear at all anyway!!

It took me lots of effort & time to upload it, in between all my daily hectic routine!! I just can't delete it now!! Fbdown.net was not working for me that day, don't know why.. so I had to search on how to download it & then I finally did it jaha par kuch code copy paste karke I had to download!! Then it again took time to upload due to large file size..

Now I shared the link & removed the video from the featured video too.. but why forcing?? They do not understand the effort that goes behind it??

I don't reply to all messages, but I do check mainly for song requests.. ab isko I am not gonna reply anymore 😵

oh mr badri-n naa😆..woh ss junior ke time se hi nitya supporter hain,bahut sare old video yeh doondh dhoond ke post karthey hain...
But i don't think he can force u to delete ur video ,🤔unless unke paass gane ke rights ho..
well here's what i feel is happening --last time i checked nitz ka video views was way ahead of other kids,nahid was on 2nd spot mein thi..but now i see nitya just 13000 with ananya close to a staggering 50000 views..So being idol winner is getting her official video lots of shares on fb...
see this badri may be thinking if u delete urs it will increase direct click to nitya video(kyunki ur video had almost 2500 vieiws),so in his desperation woh request karr hain ..but i don't think ab delete karr ke bhi zyada difference hoga on overall views ..what she needs is maximum people sharing official sonyliv video on fb and other sites...
sab number game hain naa...vaishnav shared his video just a few hours ago and it already crossed 5000 views..probably papon will share nahids aur uska bhi views increase hoga...what nitya needs is someone popular sharing her video ..u could ask sab fan se share karo official nitya video on fb/twitter..
ofcourse i know how much effort u put to download and post it urself ,lekin woh numbers mein add nahi ho rahaa naa nitya ke liye...maybe next time theres a official video u can share link directly to contribute in numbers game ..

pjyo thumbnail

Love this picture 😉

i liked it too,bacche actually bacchey lag rahey hain ,no extra makeup,happy reunion ..moti cute bina turban ke bhi😆
Yeah ,is AT ka byebye time nazdeek hai...😉jellybeen ka patha nahi,il keep coming to our sunsaan AT, aadat se majboor😆..
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How did u know it is Mr. Badri? Usne kahi aur bhi post kiya kya ki I am not deleting it?? 🤔

Haan sab numbers game hai.. I will share it again & ask everyone to share.. I managed to increase 1000 likes atleast 😛 .. I can't share it in my timeline.. not many Nitya fans in my friend list, only 2, ek Jellybean & another friend.. So I will share on their timelines.. If u are in that Nitya group, try sharing it there.. And I can share as my page on other Nitya pages too, there are too many lol
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

i liked it too,bacche actually bacchey lag rahey hain ,no extra makeup,happy reunion ..moti cute bina turban ke bhi😆
Yeah ,is AT ka byebye time nazdeek hai...😉jellybeen ka patha nahi,il keep coming to our sunsaan AT, aadat se majboor😆..

Moti does look cute without turban too 😆

And yes all look like kids without makeup !!

Nahi nahi I don't think so our AT is that sunsaan.. it was when u were inactive for past some weeks.. ab hum 2 hai so atleast we are posting here lol.. In other FC's I am a part of, bas 2-3 members se active bana lete hai, so we are good 😆
pjyo thumbnail

How did u know it is Mr. Badri? Usne kahi aur bhi post kiya kya ki I am not deleting it?? 🤔

Haan sab numbers game hai.. I will share it again & ask everyone to share.. I managed to increase 1000 likes atleast 😛 .. I can't share it in my timeline.. not many Nitya fans in my friend list, only 2, ek Jellybean & another friend.. So I will share on their timelines.. If u are in that Nitya group, try sharing it there.. And I can share as my page on other Nitya pages too, there are too many lol

lol😆,i guessed kyunki unhone ur uploaded video pe comment kiya thaa naa ki delete karo,so obviously unhone hi message kiya hoga...
chalo ,good👍🏼 u increased 1000 likes 4 her..
vaise she isn't helping her own cause by posting her hairstyle pic same day 🤔just after fitoor song..saare boyfans🤪 ka attention divert ho gayaa lagthaa hai-that pic got almost 4000 likes😲 but fitoor'd gets only 664...mr badri should tell nitya to remove that too..its so silly ki yeh pagal fans gaane ke hain ya cute ladki ke🤔...
ananya vaishnav r smart enough not to post anything after that video to increase visibility but apni super singer modeling types photos post karr rahi hai...nahid ne toh abhi takk video hi post nahi kiya,just respectfully mentioned & posted that pic of visit to ustad ghulam mustafa khan with other juniors..dehna whenever her video is posted it will just zoom in numbers ..nithya needs to learn when to post what,seriously wrong timing hairdo photo..
jenny156 thumbnail
I so agree!!! That new hairdo pic she uploaded just on that day & I was getting notifications of likes more on that pic than the video 😵 .. And yes, majority of the fanboys are fan of her looks, warna itne saare 'I love u' posts n msgs nahi aate 🤪

I have pinned the post, so it will remain on top even if I make new posts!!

I think Ananya got over 50K views, I wonder how 🤔
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
pjyo thumbnail

I so agree!!! That new hairdo pic she uploaded just on that day & I was getting notifications of likes more on that pic than the video 😵 .. And yes, majority of the fanboys are fan of her looks, warna itne saare 'I love u' posts n msgs nahi aate 🤪

I have pinned the post, so it will remain on top even if I make new posts!!

I think Ananya got over 50K views, I wonder how 🤔

Oh it's 51K now while nitya still stuck in 13k only😒 ...So 😉unbaised ho ke i listened to ananya's song and i have to say it's actually a very catchy number...bhale uski voice mujhe pasand na ho i have admit iss gaane mein usne accha gayaa hai kyunki it has a higher shruthi and she has easily reached those higher notes--agar nitya yeh gaana gaathi toh surely ananya se better gaathi but on higher notes shayad struggle karthi🤔...even in the nitya video they showed her footage of making mistakes on higher notes while recording (why was that only on her vid?baakiyon ne bhi mistakes kiye honge naa)...anyway we have to give credit where its due even though our favorite isn't the winner ...

one thing iam surprised ki chawlaji ne bhi comments nahi kiye utube vid of nitya🤔,koi activity hi nahi hai wahan..someone even committed "guys there is something called advertising your channel , TRY IT !"😆
lol,dont even get me stated on those fanboys😵,pehle roadside mein aise types log ladkiyon pe comments marthey thhey,abb woh log online romeos bann gaye hai...
hmm..not sure if pinning fb post will work now🤔..is it possible ki wohwala post delete karr do and then make a new post sharing this utube with message all fans like== lets show our love & support to nitya's hindi debue song by sharing it on fb and twitter as much as possible ..keep sharing...
[😉after that no new posts for few days😆]
new post hoga toh sabb ke news feed mein dikhega,🤔pinned post will only show whenever they visit ur page
..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hellov hi salam walekun guys...
sorry for not coming here...i'm too much majboor coz of office work and family function hope u guys can understand me...

recently i watched fitoor dil song sung by nithu and omg!she is outstading man...her wish finally comes true...playback singing in hindi music album...

❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳❤️😳
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovly gif you make jenny
Edited by maheen55 - 8 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, Rimi AT is sunsaan now 🥱. And I am also hardly that active so do not visit much.. You can see I come just once a day that's it.. I post there sometimes esp for Maheen cos she is alone there .. You can post ur stuff in there, thoda life aajayega phir 😉

And Amrita n all are active in their chat club that has most of the DDT members.. I went there just once, but uske baad I am so busy everyday, that I come only once, waha par continuous hona hota hai, which I can't lol 😆

Also Mahek is busy & Rukhi has gone for a holiday..

Jenny so sweet of u Rimi AT is locked now i enjoyed a lot there missing u all samjh nae aaraha kia kru hopefuly we will b together next season i also visit CC once but regular hona is difficult
make new FC if Rimi appears again
Edited by maheen55 - 8 years ago