Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I may be less active till i get my connection back.. will come whenever possible..
megh12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
missed last night episode can some one recap me did the others just sing one song?????? i hate to see nithya sad
..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i also missed last ni8 epi
can someone give me update about it..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Hey guys, just logged in.. for some reason my internet is not working πŸ€” .. using from another place now..

@pjyo - yes, i live in the other side of the globe that's why it may be working for me πŸ˜› .. bt don't worry, i'll upload soon n send link here.. as for the crime scene, i will search as i get my connection back..

hehe ,i guessed rightπŸ˜›..take ur time ,hopefully u get net connectivity soon..😊
in that episode hussu had a mugshot of nitz trying to put a crime scene effect to praise her singing ,the play of words was funnyπŸ˜†,nitz expressions were so funny when she heard all that hussu said-πŸ˜† all together ..,watch if u can find it..
hussu and asha were funny even yesterday 🀑,were saying silly sher-songs,like "debanjana ki awaaz hai jaise makkhan;
my name is lakhann my name is lakhann"..πŸ˜†
Also they did a havan to remove ghosts of judges vishal/salim /sonakhshi whose voices were heard on their silly jokes πŸ˜† ..
Edited by pjyo - 9 years ago
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _JellyBean_

how come? you were looking forward to watch it na?
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _JellyBean_

i already did an update yesterday ,u should check page 13 jellybean
Adtt thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

i already did an update yesterday ,u should check page 13 jellybean

you are our updater. Always do it apt and on time :)
megh12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just saw the whole episode on sony liv it was boring am i the only one who thought contestants were not singing much nothing was given to them all we see is guests singing???😲 and they could have paired up the season 1 and 2 contestants together and made them sing instead of the guests no wonder everybody looked so out of place there
Adtt thumbnail

Originally posted by: megh12

just saw the whole episode on sony liv it was boring am i the only one who thought contestants were not singing much nothing was given to them all we see is guests singing???😲 and they could have paired up the season 1 and 2 contestants together and made them sing instead of the guests no wonder everybody looked so out of place there

True it was damn boring. I expected the contestants of past and present seasons would be singing together. But it rather looked like showcasing th celeb singers
..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

javed ali sang 'chand mera dil' followed by other singers all singing older songs,all kids of season 1&2 sang together 'aaj ki raat hona '..First performance was javed ali with ananya jashne bahara ,then ananya and anjana together sang 'dil dhadakne do'.. vaishnav sang with chinmoyi (cartwheel promo part wasn't shown in episode )..nithya sang 'anjana anjani' with shilpa rao..debanjana sang with papon 'gaye tum gaye kyon tum'..

last performance(best in my opinion ) was papon(what a voiceπŸ‘) with nahid 'yeh moh moh ke dhaage'-nahid sounded very good..then he started singing assamese bihu song nahid too sang along beautifully and everyone joined in dancing,nithya too(in the beginning she wasn't smiling much) ..

thanks for update yar
really she wasn't similing much😲
everything is alri8 na?