Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

new song by nitya 👍🏼-fitoor dil

I just came to share it & thought u must have shared it already, I was so right 😆

Just uploaded this on the page 😳
Thankfully this person shared the clear version 👍🏼
jenny156 thumbnail
She sounds amazing ⭐️

She looks tired in the video..
Might be boards pressure but I can feel it all melt with her energy in singing 😉
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

She sounds amazing ⭐️

She looks tired in the video..
Might be boards pressure but I can feel it all melt with her energy in singing 😉

yeah she sounds amazing ,uska voice is so distinctive from other singers ki sunthe hi patha chal jaatha hai its her😊..singing beautifully just mispronounced bhanware as banwre...theek hai seekh jayegi dheere dheere hindi mein b and bh ka differences ..
yeah, tired and without makeup ..woh thakk gayi hogi engagement mein nachathe gaathe😆 aur ab padhaai....
Edited by pjyo - 8 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

yeah she sounds amazing ,uska voice is so distinctive from other singers ki sunthe hi patha chal jaatha hai its her😊..singing beautifully just mispronounced bhanware as banwre...theek hai seekh jayegi dheere dheere hindi mein b and bh ka differences ..
yeah, tired and without makeup ..woh thakk gayi hogi engagement mein nachathe gaathe😆 aur ab padhaai....

Yes she will learn as she grows!!

Yes her sister's engagement was just few weeks back & now boards preps..

In all this, she still took the time to share her video on her page 👍🏼
jenny156 thumbnail
Some loser calling this video I uploaded a joke 😡

I seriously got pissed off & replied !!
Ab mujhe kya pata more about the video? I saw it & uploaded bas..
I wouldn't have known abt it unless Nithya would have shared it herself..
Uske baad only I saw the post on my page..

Some fans are so weird & demanding that they just can't understand that the admins of the page also have a life 😵

Ab aur zyaada yeh loser agar irritate karey, I know how to ban also 😵
jenny156 thumbnail
Okay! That person apologized 😛
He got saved from getting banned 🤪
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Some loser calling this video I uploaded a joke 😡

I seriously got pissed off & replied !!
Ab mujhe kya pata more about the video? I saw it & uploaded bas..
I wouldn't have known abt it unless Nithya would have shared it herself..
Uske baad only I saw the post on my page..

Some fans are so weird & demanding that they just can't understand that the admins of the page also have a life 😵

Ab aur zyaada yeh loser agar irritate karey, I know how to ban also 😵

well,harr tarah ke comments milenge🤔,dont bother with them too much..Actually iam too a bit confusedtoo.. how it's bollywood debut because she didn't mention movie name,kyunki movie hoga toh it will be released as movie clip naa😕,..nahid song for akira hasn't been released kyunki movie ke promo ke saath hi hoga..i feel this song could be some album song for some aspiring music directors🤔 ...
maybe that guy felt it was joke because of 'fitoor dil' lyrics ,nayi movie hai na fitoor..
jo bhi ho she sang well..😉chawlaji was happy ,that's all that matters😆
jenny156 thumbnail
Chawlaji ki happiness, ufff 😆

Okay, I got this msg on the page from a fan who shared the same videos which are in youtube..
It is in Sony liv's official channel, Vaishnav, Nahid, Ananya & Moti also got solo songs..
Means it might be Universal Music or something, not a bollywood song..
Nithya must have got mistaken or she thought hindi hai so it's Bollywood 😆

This is her song in youtube:

You can see the other kids' videos too here.. 😉
pjyo thumbnail
Oho haan ,wohi 1 song contractwala song hoga jisko sonyliv walon ne u tube pe release karr diya ...lol,yeah usne socha hoga hindi = bollywood😆...no wonder i got confused how she announced it as bollywood entry,she is too naive,patha nahi who advices her on her FB status update🤪,thoda exaggerated claims hotha hai..,earlier also she said eetti was blockbuster but just average movie thii...
thanks for utube link..good to see sab ko chance mila..ananya singing still shrilly but song music tune achaa thaa(nahid se gawaana thaa woh song),wonder why they made vaishnav yell so much😵..nahids voice iam starting to like more and more👍🏼.(u know she even sang in south asian games opening ceremony ).but singing best toh nithya ka hi thaa.👍🏼..
jenny156 thumbnail

Oho haan ,wohi 1 song contractwala song hoga jisko sonyliv walon ne u tube pe release karr diya ...lol,yeah usne socha hoga hindi = bollywood😆...no wonder i got confused how she announced it as bollywood entry,she is too naive,patha nahi who advices her on her FB status update🤪,thoda exaggerated claims hotha hai..,earlier also she said eetti was blockbuster but just average movie thii...

thanks for utube link..good to see sab ko chance mila..ananya singing still shrilly but song music tune achaa thaa(nahid se gawaana thaa woh song),wonder why they made vaishnav yell so much😵..nahids voice iam starting to like more and more👍🏼.(u know she even sang in south asian games opening ceremony ).but singing best toh nithya ka hi thaa.👍🏼..

Yes she is too naive.. Perhaps bcos at her place not much of Bolly movies are watched, or maybe she doesn't have that much knowledge of them.. warna in other places bacha bacha ko aaj kal sab kuch ki khabar hoti hai 😆

I did not watch the other videos, but did watch Vaishnav's a bit, and yes he started yelling from the start itself 😆