Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Was watching Nithya's videos, missing her :( when will we get to listen to her singing??
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chutty

The other girl was the contestant and nithya was a guest singer. Obviously judges will focus on the contestant.

chutty i do watch the entire show,and yeah- i know laxshmi was the contestant..but if u had watched the entire show u would notice the difference -vairamuthhu totally went on praising guest singer priyanka when she sang with contestant arjun,he showered her with poetic praises,arjun wasn't his focus even though he was the contestant ...
In that round priyanka amazed the judges with her mind blowing performance -comparitively nithya just didn't -And THAT was my point..
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

chutty i do watch the entire show,and yeah- i know laxshmi was the contestant..but if u had watched the entire show u would notice the difference -vairamuthhu totally went on praising guest singer priyanka when she sang with contestant arjun,he showered her with poetic praises,arjun wasn't his focus even though he was the contestant ...

In that round priyanka amazed the judges with her mind blowing performance -comparitively nithya just didn't -And THAT was my point..

Agree, Priyanka is extra ordinary and she is in general a better singer than Nithya! Not surprising if she got the attention of VM. My opinion is Nithya's voice suits to gazals, therefore better suits witrh Hindi songs than the Tamil songs.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Chutty πŸ€—
Nice to see u back here 😳
jenny156 thumbnail
OOTD - PONGAL SPECIAL

Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
I was watching Indian telly awards & Hussain-Asha were in best anchor nominations 😳

But Manish Paul bagged the award πŸ˜› .. Actually he is so good no one can beat him which is why he always gets the award πŸ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail
Finally uploaded this πŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
lol,acchaa kiya end comments kaat diyaπŸ˜†..good edit πŸ‘πŸΌ
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I was watching Indian telly awards & Hussain-Asha were in best anchor nominations 😳

But Manish Paul bagged the award πŸ˜› .. Actually he is so good no one can beat him which is why he always gets the award πŸ˜†

yeah truly manish is the best host..,mujhe jhalak mein dances dekhne se zyada mazaa iske comments sunn ne mein aathaa thhaπŸ˜†..
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah truly manish is the best host..,mujhe jhalak mein dances dekhne se zyada mazaa iske comments sunn ne mein aathaa thhaπŸ˜†..

Yes even I enjoy watching him more than the contestants πŸ˜†

But it was nice to see a jhalak of our Idol junior when they showed Hussain-Asha 😳

I wish IIJ would be nominated for the best reality show πŸ˜” This season's standards were high !!