Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey, if somebody can give me live update on today's program, would ne appreciated :)
Edited by chutty - 9 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chutty

hey, if somebody can give me live update on today's program, would ne appreciated :)

javed ali sang 'chand mera dil' followed by other singers all singing older songs,all kids of season 1&2 sang together 'aaj ki raat hona '..First performance was javed ali with ananya jashne bahara ,then ananya and anjana together sang 'dil dhadakne do'.. vaishnav sang with chinmoyi (cartwheel promo part wasn't shown in episode )..nithya sang 'anjana anjani' with shilpa rao..debanjana sang with papon 'gaye tum gaye kyon tum'..
last performance(best in my opinion ) was papon(what a voice๐Ÿ‘) with nahid 'yeh moh moh ke dhaage'-nahid sounded very good..then he started singing assamese bihu song nahid too sang along beautifully and everyone joined in dancing,nithya too(in the beginning she wasn't smiling much) ..
Adtt thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

javed ali sang 'chand mera dil' followed by other singers all singing older songs,all kids of season 1&2 sang together 'aaj ki raat hona '..First performance was javed ali with ananya jashne bahara ,then ananya and anjana together sang 'dil dhadakne do'.. vaishnav sang with chinmoyi (cartwheel promo part wasn't shown in episode )..nithya sang 'anjana anjani' with shilpa rao..debanjana sang with papon 'gaye tum gaye kyon tum'..

last performance(best in my opinion ) was papon(what a voice๐Ÿ‘) with nahid 'yeh moh moh ke dhaage'-nahid sounded very good..then he started singing assamese bihu song nahid too sang along beautifully and everyone joined in dancing,nithya too(in the beginning she wasn't smiling much) ..

Thank you so much. You are so kind. Yes, Nithya must have been disappointed like us as it was shot right after the finale shoot.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chutty

Thank you so much. You are so kind. Yes, Nithya must have been disappointed like us as it was shot right after the finale shoot.

glad to update chutti๐Ÿ˜Š,i knew u would be waiting for update ..if its result disappointed then nahid too should be disappointed naa๐Ÿค” -but she was all chirpy,could be the papon effect ๐Ÿ˜†..she luved performing to bihu song,even nithya debanjana,other kids plus nahids mom started dancing,thats when nitz's big smile reappeared ๐Ÿ˜† ...in the beginning nitz looked distracted while sitting with other kids,wonder if she was worried about her performance ๐Ÿค”,it was a okay performance,i feel she seems to be straining to hit the higher notes ..
muskids thumbnail

glad to update chutti๐Ÿ˜Š,i knew u would be waiting for update ..if its result disappointed then nahid too should be disappointed naa๐Ÿค” -but she was all chirpy,could be the papon effect ๐Ÿ˜†..she luved performing to bihu song,even nithya debanjana,other kids plus nahids mom started dancing,thats when nitz's big smile reappeared ๐Ÿ˜† ...in the beginning nitz looked distracted while sitting with other kids,wonder if she was worried about her performance ๐Ÿค”,it was a okay performance,i feel she seems to be straining to hit the higher notes ..

This episode was shot on 9th according to twitter updates from papon shilpa rao.few days after finale
Edited by muskids - 9 years ago
shweeta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know why today I feeled Nithya was upset she was not smiling in the end when she danced then her mood gets good and very disappointed from views no one say any gud comment for Nithya
Adtt thumbnail

Nahid was boasted out by Sona, offered playback singing, backed by CM of Assam, supported by news channels from Assam which are more than getting a title. Well deserved, reasonable enough to be happier. Poor Nithya merely dependant on her talents and voters, besides sidelined by Sony tv lately. She has not been promoted like others during the contest. All together, plus her forthcoming 12th exams made her so worried. Who knows she is probably missing Salim ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Adtt thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweeta

Don't know why today I feeled Nithya was upset she was not smiling in the end when she danced then her mood gets good and very disappointed from views no one say any gud comment for Nithya

Sonytv must have deliberately edited it as usual.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, just logged in.. for some reason my internet is not working ๐Ÿค” .. using from another place now..

@pjyo - yes, i live in the other side of the globe that's why it may be working for me ๐Ÿ˜› .. bt don't worry, i'll upload soon n send link here.. as for the crime scene, i will search as i get my connection back..
Edited by jenny156 - 9 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the episode's update ppl.. bt feeling bad that she was not in the mood .. will watch it soon.. hope Sonyliv uploads the videos properly..