Ariya SS: Missing Puzzle Ch 5 UPDT 28th April 2016

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Dearies,
After a long gap, I am back with a story. Sorry for not updating my other stories. I ran out of excuses, so no excuses for not updating😛 This is for   jeharshu  . Sweety, sorry for breaking the promise over and again. This one is for you, the same completed one I was talking about before months. This story is fully completed. its handwritten in my book. but I just have to type it out.

Missing Puzzle

Chapter 1

Sun started dipping taking away the light with him. Slowly darkness prevailed in the atmosphere. Amidst the darkness, some people carried out their secret plan in a ship docked near the shore. Iqbal, the underworld don stood near the window over seeing his crew carrying out their assignments. Time to time he gave instructions to them regarding how to pack the cargo efficiently. He was a bit restless. He was in a hurry to dispatch the consignment without any problem. This consignment will help him to settle for life.

Breaking him from his thoughts, a loud gunshot was heard outside the ship. Everyone was alerted, so was he. Fishing out his gun he started firing towards the source of voice. All of a sudden he was kicked from behind. The gun flew from his hand. He turned back and saw Arjun Suryakanth Rawte and his elite team of ETF. Iqbal knew that his dream of settling for life has been shattered into million pieces.

***(@)***

After arresting Iqbal and gang, Sameer Rathod (Chief of ETF) instructed Arjun (2nd in command) and Chotu (Commando, ETF) to search the ship. Sreekanth Sen urf Shree (Technical Expert) was given the duty to hack into the system, Ayesha (3rd in command) oversaw the process of sending the criminals to the station. Sakshi (Crime Journalist) recorded everything in her video camera which will be later published as breaking news.

Chotu opened the barrels one by one. There were drugs filled. He opened the last barrel and was shocked by what he saw.

"Arjun Sir"

Arjun, who was searching a barrel, looked at Chotu as he called him. Clueless, he walked towards Chotu and followed Chotu's eyes; his heart skipped a beat as he saw a girl lying in the barrel. Her face was not seen properly. Coming out of the shock, he got hold of her shoulder and started pulling her up. He was afraid that she may be dead. Chotu also helped him in pulling her out.

As soon as he managed to pull her half way, he swung her over his shoulder, effectively taking her out of the barrel. He ran towards Liza (the forensic expert).

To his luck, the girl was still breathing. He heaved a sigh of relief as he processed the information. He looked at the girl who was lying in the ambulance. She had worn ragged and dirty clothes. There were dirt marks all over her body. Her hairs were unkempt. Yet she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He could feel his heart beating abnormally. He clutched his chest and moved out of there.

***(@)***

After 3 days-Location ETF

Everyone was doing their paperwork when Arjun got a call. His eyes lit up as he spoke to the other person on the line. He cut the call and turned towards his team.

"Doctor called. That girl finally gained consciousness"

That was indeed good news for ETF. For 3 days they were trying to know who the girl was. There were no missing complaints, no relatives came forward and none of the gang members knew who she was how she reached there. Since she was unconscious, they couldn't get any information from her.

As they reached the hospital, they were welcomed by loud scream and sound of breaking things. They ran towards the sources and found that the girl was breaking things while the guards were trying to contain her. She was hysteric and was not letting anyone touch her. Suddenly she saw ETF standing near the door. Next thing everyone saw was her running away and hiding behind Arjun's back, clutching his shirt.

Arjun was bewildered, so was others. They could hear the girl pleading to Arjun.

"Don't let them take me away, please."

He felt his heart beats rise again. He controlled his emotions and tried to loosen her grip but to no avail. He looked at Sameer. Sameer shrugged in response and chuckled lightly. Arjun threw daggers at his direction and then looked towards the girl. In hospital dress she looked beautiful than before. But her baby brown eyes held pain and fear.

"No one is going to take you away. Relax"

The girl seemed to process his words. She looked at him widening her eyes and asked in a childish voice.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

The girl smiled and dimples came into display. He blinked his eyes at this.

"I know you, I know you..."

He looked at the girl who was jumping up and down saying this. He held her hand to stop her.

"Oh really, then tell me who am I"

A shy smile appeared in her lips.

"You are my Arjun"

He never expected that answer. He started chocking. Others were also shocked; the girl looked at everyone and then again looked back at Arjun.

"But I don't think that you are him. You can't be him! How can you be him?"

Shree who was curious listening to all these couldn't help but ask;

"How can you be sure that our Arjun sir is not your Arjun?"

He regretted asking it as in the next moment his team mates glared at him. The girl walked towards him.

"You want to know a secret?"

Shree nodded.

"Shh... Don't tell anyone ok?"

He nodded.

"My Arjun is a ghost"

And the girl started giggling like a child. Everyone was shocked. Shree was the first one to come out of the shock. He felt bad for her.

"So... your Arjun, is he dead?"

"No, idiot. He is not dead. He is a ghost"

With that she started clapping her hands and jumping up and down like a kid. Everyone looked at the doctor. Doctor gestured them to meet in his cabin.

Edited by rosamale - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Index
Chapter 1: Above

Edited by rosamale - 8 years ago
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for dedicating it to me didu
it was indeed mindblowing
loved it to the core
it was just thrilling
does ariya knew eachother before??????????
does riya lost her memory?????
she is riya na????
now what  will happen????????
eagerly waiting to read more
please do continue
nd thanks for the pm in advance
loved the concept so much didu
par nxt updt jaldi dijiyeh
once again thanks for dedicating it to me didu
Edited by jeharshu - 8 years ago
rvss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Owesome. ...

Kahi vo ladki hamari riya to nahi he. .?

Lagta he Uski yaddas chali gai he...tabhi to vo bacho wali harkte karti he...

Firse ariya story start hone wali he...he na...

Par Uski esi halat huyi kese...Vo kon he..?

Bhot sare question he. .
Answer dene ke liye to tumhe next part dena padegana. ..

So jaldi dena...
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
shaheen82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start...
Do cont soon
triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more ariya story
thanks dear for wonderful concept
ab pls jaldi se next part update kar do
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m angry with u...
So no comments...
Ek to pm nahi diya...
Doosra tumne the one i love ff update ni kiya...
Its my favourite story
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start update soon and
u r other story also
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting concept
awe arjun feel something for the girl they found in cargo 😉
OMG she know arjun 😲