Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dh19

yes am the same. am a taarey fan. loved to read there stories.

oh good to c you here too.. I m also a Big time TaaRey Fan and I wrote some stories there too...
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls. scarp me ur taarey writing gallery
hope i dint miss your story.
Preatty-preatty thumbnail
Nic update i read both 2nd and 3rd part today
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Part-3

Sorry for being so late update dears ... And I know this part is boring one... But next part will be funny one... And this time I will try to update early 😳

Are you serious? 😛 This was an interesting update.. Worth of the wait.
I love the intelligent, smart Roshni who is ready to take any challenge.. And the Sameer who brings out the best in her!!

Waiting for the next update..
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Are you serious? 😛 This was an interesting update.. Worth of the wait.
I love the intelligent, smart Roshni who is ready to take any challenge.. And the Sameer who brings out the best in her!!

Waiting for the next update..

me to waiting for the next and its wasn't boring at all i am loving @nicky something we q keeding don't take it seriously
nicky13 thumbnail
Thanks Russmee and Sadhana for liking it buddies... And I won't mind yaar...
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dh19

waiting for next dear

will update it on Saturday or Sunday... You will get the update at weekend for sure 😊
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Come.on nicky.when.are u.gonna update. Just.dying to.read it.:(
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya925

Come.on nicky.when.are u.gonna update. Just.dying to.read it.:(

aww sorry... I m updating will post in the evening 😳
nicky13 thumbnail
Part-4

Roshni and Sameer reached at the dinner party... As the entered in the dinner hall some of the Doctors came towards them... One of the doctor

Dr. 1- hi Dr. Roshni this is Dr. Anant ...in the morning you spoke really very well...

Roshni feels very happy and Before She could reply something another doctor speaks

Dr. 2 - arre Dr. Anant achha speech kaise nahi hoga Dr. Roshni ka after all assistant kiski hain yeh... And he came to Dr. Sameer and said- congrats Dr. Sameer aapki assistant ne aaj subah sach mein Kamaal kar diya ... Kaise easily har question ka reply kiya... Well done Dr. Roshni...

Sameer was smiling and looking at Roshni ... Roshni was not looking so happy after listening those Doctors...

Dr. Sameer to the doctors- oh thank you so much Dr. Anant and Dr. Keshav... Waise she is also intelligent... So I won't take all the credit... Kuchh tou credit inko v jaata hai...thoda bahut hard work tou Dr. Roshni ne v kiya hai...

Roshni has a fake smile on her lips and she says thanks to them and walked away from there ... Dr. Sameer excused them also follow her...

Roshni reached near the Drinks stall ... sat there and ordered a soft drink and Dr. Sameer also came and ordered a Beer for him ... She was trying to ignore him and he smiled ... He was about to say something but again some other doctors came their and was congrats Roshni for her speech and again one doctor says That - arre jiska Guru Dr. Sameer ho woh Student brilliant kaise nahi hoga ...
Now Roshni was super irritated and she was trying to maintain a fake smile on her face... Dr. Sameer enjoying the situation and he was looking at her and have a mischievous smile...

Again one doctor said to Roshni and that was a lady Doctor- Dr. Roshni I must say that you are lucky that you have a senior like Dr. Sameer coz woh intelligent hone ke sath-2 kitne Charming v hain ...

Roshni in her mind- yeah charming bahut jiyada Hain mujhse poochho kithne Khadoos hain ...

Dr. Sameer was smiling and Roshni again in her mind- yahan dekho smile kaise bhar-2 ke bahar nikal rahi hai ... Smiling ki over dose denge aise hi agar Sab ko tou charming hi lageinge na... Ask me jo din bhar inki Khadoosiyat ko jhelti hoon...

Dr. Sameer knows that ke Roshni ke dimag mein kuchh Chal raha hai... He came close to her

Sameer- Roshni what's going on in your head? Waise I know tum jaroor mujhe hi bura bhala bol rahi hogi hai na...

Roshni in irritating tone- sir main aapko bura BHALA kaise Bol sakti hoon ( she stressed on the word Bhala) kuchh hai kya BHALA bolne ko aapke liye... Main kaun hoti hoon Waise v baaki Sab hain na itna saara Bhala bolne ko... Well excuse me Sir main khana khaane ja rahi hoon mujhe bahut bhookh lagi hai ... Aapko tou lagi nahi hogi itne saare log taaref kar rahe hain khana khaane ke liye tou jagah hi nahi hogi na... And she left but Dr. Sameer was really enjoying this irritating Roshni..

Dr. Sameer was standing with the doctors and having his Drink but unki nazerien beech-2 mein Roshni ki air thi... Jo ke bahut hi gusse mein khana khaa rahi thi ...

Although he was with them but in his head - I think bahut gusse hai... I have to talk to her and sorry bolna chahiye...

Sameer came to Roshni- Roshni khana ho giya?

Roshni- nahi kha rahi hoon ...

Sameer- hmm ... Gussa ho tum mujhse hai na ?

Roshni just looked at him but didn't reply...

Sameer- matlab bahut gussa ho... Dekho Jo v huya mera fault nahi hai ... Maine tou unko woh Sab bolne ko nahi bola tha na ...

Roshni thoda gusse se- oh wow aapka fault nahi hai... Agar aap aaj morning mein woh speech khud de lete tou... But nahi aapko tou mahaan ban ne ka shauk chada hai na and aap mujhe neecha dikhane ka ek v chance miss nahi karte hain na... Aapko pata tha ke agar aap woh speech denge tou Sab log aapko sirf congrats kaheinge but haan agar aap mujhse woh speech bolne ko kahoge tou aap sab ke saamne bahut hi mahaan ban jaoge... Orr agar by chance woh speech achhe se na Bol paayi tou sab mujhpe haste and firr aapko mujhe sunane ka ek orr chance mil jaata hai na ... Bahut achhe se jaanti hoon main aapko...

Sameer was so shocked and surprised to hear that he tried to speak but Roshni has already left ...

Roshni was at bar and she asked for water but she drank wine instead of water... Sameer saw that and went to Roshni... By the time he reached there she already had one more wine... She was about to have another one but Sameer reached there and hold her hand to stop...

Sameer- What are you doing Roshni? Tum ...

But Roshni spoke before he finished- dikh nahi raha Aapko... Pani pee rahi hoon... Aap bhi na Dr. Sameer go and check your eye sight... Hehe

Sameer in his mind- oh God lagta hai isse chadne lagi hai... Iss se pehle yeh orr bolna start kare mujhe isko yahan se leke jaana hoga... He held her arm and told her to come with him...

But Roshni said - mujhe nahi aana aapke saath... Aap bahut bure ho...

Sameer- ok I know I m very bad ... But you know isske liye hi main tumko apne sath le ja raha hoon... Yahan se thodi door pe na ek aisi jagah hai where you can say anything to me... Wahan tumko jo bolna hai tum bol sakti ho... Aur idhar na abhi earthquake aane waala hai... Abhi-2 news mein aaya tha... So humko idhar se nikalna hoga...

Roshni ka waise hi wine peene se Sirr ghoom raha tha so she agreed to leave that place...

And she said- arre aap tou sahi bol rahe ho chalo chalte hain ... Earthquake aane waala kya earthquake tou already aa chuka hai... Chalo bhago... She tried to speak louder but Dr. Sameer put his hand on her mouth and told her not to speak louder

Sameer- Shhh don't speak louder nahi tou earthquake orr bhi tez ho jayega... Ab chalo idhar se Chup-Chaap Ok ...

They both left the party hall ...

Precap- Talli Roshni ka lecture to Dr. Sameer... So stay tuned and please give your feedback guys and sorry for being late ...