Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks Dear 😊
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Omg! Ur a bomb!!!!!!!! Wasn't able to comment coz exams are going on!!!! This part forced me to. U refreshed my mind. Saara dimaag jo phad ke kharab hua tha tumne sahi kar diya:) i connected with roshni from last Thursday and im really bliwn away and affected by, this pairing of these 2 . Thanks for writing :) and making us happy
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice and interesting story
i loved this show too
and loved on screen pair of dr. sameer and roshni
coming to the story
interesting start
loved to read more how they become friends

nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dh19

nice and interesting story

i loved this show too
and loved on screen pair of dr. sameer and roshni
coming to the story
interesting start
loved to read more how they become friends

hey Thanks dear ... Can I ask you something? You were also on D3 forum... Sorry if I'm wrong... Your ID reminds me that I think I have seen you there 😊
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya925

Omg! Ur a bomb!!!!!!!! Wasn't able to comment coz exams are going on!!!! This part forced me to. U refreshed my mind. Saara dimaag jo phad ke kharab hua tha tumne sahi kar diya:) i connected with roshni from last Thursday and im really bliwn away and affected by, this pairing of these 2 . Thanks for writing :) and making us happy

aww thank you so much Ananya... I hope your exams are going well... I m so happy that you like my story... And I m happy ke humari iss forum ke members increase ho rahe hain... All the very best for your studies 😊
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting Dr Sameer dewaama hokr Dr Roshni ky spno m ko ko ko gaya love could n't read it yesterday bit bussy waiting for the next part
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

Interesting Dr Sameer dewaama hokr Dr Roshni ky spno m ko ko ko gaya love could n't read it yesterday bit bussy waiting for the next part

thanks Sadhana 😊
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nicky13

aww thank you so much Ananya... I hope your exams are going well... I m so happy that you like my story... And I m happy ke humari iss forum ke members increase ho rahe hain... All the very best for your studies 😊

aww!!!! Thank u so much for ur.best wishes and ur welcome. Just keep.writing and entertaining us cause ur.a nice writer:)
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya925

aww!!!! Thank u so much for ur.best wishes and ur welcome. Just keep.writing and entertaining us cause ur.a nice writer:)

aww thanks it means a lot 😳
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nicky13

hey Thanks dear ... Can I ask you something? You were also on D3 forum... Sorry if I'm wrong... Your ID reminds me that I think I have seen you there 😊

yes am the same. am a taarey fan. loved to read there stories.