Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When are you updating next part Nicky? There have been less interactions between Roshni and Sameer in the show this week.. So the update is needed even more 😉😆
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
weekend pe update karti hoon
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

weekend pe update karti hoon

Ok no problem. Take your time 😊
nicky13 thumbnail
Sorry guys will update tomorrow... I was busy with shopping actually my best friend is getting married... So I went to market with her ... Very much tired and having severe headache... I will update tomorrow pakka
milisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha. ..
Jst read both d parts. ..
In ur 1st part u described d nok jhonk between this duo so perfectly. ..
Nd in d 2nd one dat msg 4rm sameer was hilarious. ..
Keep up d gud wrk...
I will nw stalk ur story...
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milisaini

Hahaha. ..

Jst read both d parts. ..
In ur 1st part u described d nok jhonk between this duo so perfectly. ..
Nd in d 2nd one dat msg 4rm sameer was hilarious. ..
Keep up d gud wrk...
I will nw stalk ur story...

thanks Dear or I say Mili thank you for liking it ... Sorry couldn't update today ... Actually I m not feeling well but I will try to post the next part tomorrow...
milisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nicky13

thanks Dear or I say Mili thank you for liking it ... Sorry couldn't update today ... Actually I m not feeling well but I will try to post the next part tomorrow...

Hey no hurry...1st tk care of ur heaalth nd il alwys waot 4 ur update
I m wtcnhg dis drama frm d very 1at epi nd ws wndrng dat y der is no ff or sa on dis jodi n finally found ur story
nicky13 thumbnail
Part-3

Next Day at seminar venue

Roshni and Sameer entered in the conference hall where the seminar was held... It was a seminar on cancer awareness and about the new technologies those can you in the future to cure the cancer ... Dr. Sameer ko bhi Iss topic pe bolna tha ...he has that file in his hands. But abhi unka turn aane mein time tha ... So both they sat on their respective seats next to each other... Roshni was still on the silent mode. Dr. Sameer noticed it and suddenly an idea came to his mind...he went near Roshni and told her...

Sameer- Roshni you will speak instead of me and he handed over that file to Roshni.

Roshni was shocked and she gave an question mark look to Dr. Sameer...

Sameer- Roshni don't give me that look... You know that ek baar maine bol diya tou bol diya... Matlab Tum stage pe ja ke bologi tou bologi... Ok

Roshni- but Sir main kaise bol sakti hoon... That is your lecture... I can't...

Dr. Sameer cut her in between- Kion nahi bol sakti... You can waise v your were with me when we prepared this lecture... Hmm yeh alag baat hai if you are scared of it ... And he smiled and gave her a teasing look...

Roshni - darti nahi hoon main... You know that very well Dr. Sameer... She has a angry tone when she was replying him...

Dr. Sameer- really... But I feel that you are scared ... If not then prove it ...

In between Dr. Sameer's name announced for his lecture... He went to the stage and he announced that His assistant Dr. Roshni will speak about the topic... And he smiled at her ... She came on the stage and gave an angry look to him ... But Dr. Sameer gave her a winning look...

Sameer- all the best Dr. Roshni ... Prove me wrong that you are not scared...

Sameer came down from the stage and went back to his seat . Roshni started her lecture and it went very well... Some of the doctors asked some questions regarding the lecture and she replied each and every question very intelligently and smartly... Dr. Sameer was mesmerising her ... He lost in her ... He came back to the reality when he heard the clapping. Roshni was feeling so happy that she did it . She went to Dr. Sameer,

Roshni- hmm so what do you think now Sir ... ?

Sameer smiled- good job Roshni... Keep it up ...

Roshni was about to say something but some one on the stage diverted them ...

Announcer - doctors and doctors... Thanks for coming in the seminar... And thanks for giving us you precious time and views... I really hope it will help us in future to cure this cancer... So thanks once again... We all will meet in the evening at the same place to have a dinner ... So see you in the evening at 7 till than bye and take care.

In the evening- Roshni was getting ready for the dinner and she wears a blue gown and she was looking stunning. After getting ready she came out from her room and was thinking ke usko Dr. Sameer ke room mein jaana chahiye ya nahi ... Hmm but she thinks again ke jaana tou usko Dr. Sameer ke sath hi padega... And she went towards Dr. Sameer's room and was about to knock the door but Dr. Sameer was coming out from his room... He wears a black tuxedo and looking killer... But when he saw Dr. Roshni in that dress he was stunned and lost in her beauty... After some time he came back in his Sense when Roshni waves her hand...

Roshni- Sir chalein???

Sameer kuchh samblane ke baad- aww haan... Chalo ... Main v tou yehi kehne waala tha...

Precap- Talli Roshni

Sorry for being so late update dears ... And I know this part is boring one... But next part will be funny one... And this time I will try to update early 😳
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I like the part a lot quite intense since it was all about the seminar but the end was amazing. roshni in a blue gown and my hero sameer in a tuxedo (can I please die imagining sameer in that look)
Lovely precap cant wait for it. keep up the amazing story.
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

I like the part a lot quite intense since it was all about the seminar but the end was amazing. roshni in a blue gown and my hero sameer in a tuxedo (can I please die imagining sameer in that look)

Lovely precap cant wait for it. keep up the amazing story.

thanks Vedika 😊