Roshni and Sameer FF-update part-5 page 10 Nayi pehcaan

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys this is Nicky ... Love this show and love Dr. Roshni and Dr. Sameer chemistry... So I wrote a story on them ... Just an idea ... It can b in two or three parts ... I really hope you will like it ... Plz after reading give me your feed back ke mujhe yeh continue karni chahiye ya nahi ... Will wait for that ... Here is the first part of this story...

Part -1

Roshni- congratulations Nick you r starting a new life ... And I m not the part of your that life ... I m not a part of you life now ... You r going to start your life with someone else ...

And she started crying ... She was talking to Nick's photo on her phone ... Love of her life Nick he is getting married... Kion??? Kionki she has refused her wedding proposal... Kionki she selected to be with her family instead of getting married to Nick ... Kionki her family needs her more than Nick ... But she actually didn't refuse his proposal but she just asked him for some time and that's too only for two years... But he said that he can't give her that much time ... He can do jiyda Se jiyada two months ... He can't go against his family... His family wants him to get married... They want him to settled down in his life ... He told her clearly that if she can't leave her family for him than he also can't go against his family's will ...

She was in deep thoughts and her phone was in her hand and it starts ringing and the ring tone of the phone get her back from her thoughts... It was Dr. Sameer ... Yes her Sadu boss ... She was thinking why he is calling her ... She picked up the phone

Dr. Sameer- itni der lagti hai tumhe phone uthaane mein... You r a Doctor... Koi v emergency ho sakti hai and you have to pick only on first bell ...

Roshni- Sorry Sir the only sentence she spoke to him ...

Sameer- hmm bas yehi kehna aata hai... Sorry ...

Roshni was irritating and she cut him in between and asked- koi emergency hai sir ? Main aaj nahi aa sakti... I m not feeling well ... So plz aap hi manage kar lein...

Sameer- what do you mean by emergency hai... What do you mean by you can't come ... What do you mean by not feeling well and what do you mean by main manage kar loon... He was in anger (as usual )

Roshni- sir Mera matlab hai ke ...

Sameer - I m telling you matlab kya hai ... Matlab yeh hai Dr. Roshni you have forgot that we have flight today ... Matlab yeh hai Miss Roshni that we have to go to Delhi to attend a seminar and matlab yeh hai ke aap yeh sab bhool gayi hain ... Otherwise it was your duty to remind me about this... But I don't know where you have lost since this morning... Koi pata nahi aapka and aap ne ek bhi baar phone karke yeh bataane ka kashat nahi kiya ke aap yeh baat Khud apne boss bataati... But wow ulta aap mujhe mere phone karne pe mujhse emergency ke baare mein poochh rahi hain... Matlab aap ko seminar ki baat bilkul v yaad nahi hai... Great...

Roshni- but sir listen... She was trying to tell him but he cut her in between

Sameer- you listen to me Dr. Roshni ... I don't want any lame excuse of yours... So just reach at the airport within 1 hour coz we have our flight after three hours ... And you have to come otherwise send me your resignation letter now ... I don't want a careless Doctor in my team ... This is your punishment... Samjhi Tum... And he cut the call ...

Roshni couldn't understand what was just happened... She was just thinking about Dr. Sameer that how rude he is ... Koi insaan aisa kaise ho sakta hai... Inko doctor kisne bana diya... Kisi ki feelings ka koi v asar nahi hota inpe... I m just fed up with him ... I can't do job with this Dr. Sameer ... Samjhte kya ho apne aap ko... God ho kya... Jaisa kahoge waise hi sab kareinge... I m just sick of this attitude... Matlab kya hai unka itna kuchh suna diya... Doosre insaan ki problem kabhi v samjh mein aayi hai kya... Bas bahut ho giya ... Ab orr nahi... I m going to resign... Resignation chahiye na aap ko Dr. Sameer... Ok fine ... Here you go...

And she picked her laptop and start typing...

So guys it is the first part of my story on Sameer and Roshni ... I really hope you will like it
Edited by nicky13 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
wow I love the first part. Hehe Dr sameer and dr roshni ki nok jhok in full swing. cant wait for the next part.
Dr sameer and his usual anger is quite good actually but I feel he is a bit too hard but oh well lets see.
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

wow I love the first part. Hehe Dr sameer and dr roshni ki nok jhok in full swing. cant wait for the next part.

Dr sameer and his usual anger is quite good actually but I feel he is a bit too hard but oh well lets see.

thanks Vedika 😊
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice the 1st part was actuly show nik had proposed roshni for marriage for marriage but she refused
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

Nice the 1st part was actuly show nik had proposed roshni for marriage for marriage but she refused

Thana for liking it dear
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM Nicky and loved the first part πŸ‘πŸΌ Do write the next one soon!
Would love to see more such type of fights between Roshni and Sameer in the show too πŸ˜†
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice start Nicky it seem like I rewtch their convo on Tv screen agin . He just bombard her with his non stop command πŸ˜† so Roshni choose to get rid of him by resign from her job.πŸ‘ I know it will never happenπŸ˜‰ I have a request my dear I Don't know Hindi can you please put English translation for the dialogue please.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for writing the story very interesting and please continue dear. Have a great weekend.πŸ˜ƒ
nicky13 thumbnail
Thanks guys for your response... Will update this by this evening...
nicky13 thumbnail
Part-2

Roshni was about to type her resignation but then she thought- why should I fulfill his wish ... I won't resign... Darti nahi hoon mein ...

She just stood up and wiped her tears- I m coming Dr. Sameer...

On the other side Dr. Sameer reached at the airport and was thinking- will she come or not ?? I think I was bit rude towards her ... Mujhe aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi... I m sure koi baat hoi hogi otherwise she is not that irresponsible girl ...

Then again to himself- hmm but Sameer you always do that with her ... Always usko aise hi sunaate ho Tum usko...

He was so restless and roaming around- ab kya karoon... Shall I make a call... Nahi... What will she think... I think I have to wait for her... But if she doesn't come... If she sends me her resignation... Aise tou bahut ego hai usmein... Oh God please help me ... I think I have to call her... And he just took his mobile out from his pocket and about to call her when he heard a familiar voice.

Good evening Dr. Sameer...

He saw Roshni was standing in front of him... A smile came on his face but he hidden it .

He showed fake anger- so finally you are here... Thanks Dr. Roshni...

She didn't say anything to him coz she was not in the mood to argue and more over that was not the right place for that ... So she chooses to keep silent...

Sameer was surprised that why she was not replying him back... Hamesha tou woh uske har taunt ka achhe se reply karti hai ... Then why she is in silent mode... Hmm I'm sure there is something happened with her... Shall I ask or not ... Hmm I think rehne deta hoon seminar ke baad I will ask her...

Their flight name was announced and they walked toward their flight gate... Both were silent... It was an awkward situation...

After three hours they reached to Delhi ... They checked in their hotel ... It was 11 o'clock in the night... They took their room keys ...

When they reached near their rooms Sameer asked her- Dr. Roshni aap fresh ho ke aa jao we will have our dinner in the restaurant...

Roshni- sorry sir I m not feeling hungry... You can have your dinner... I m tired so going to sleep... Good night and she opened the door and went inside the room without looking at him ...

Sameer couldn't say anything but he was feeling guilty... Inside his room

This is just because of me she is not having dinner... Oh god why sometimes I m behaving like a stubborn ... I have to do something... I can't make it happen... And he went to the washroom... Got freshed up and ordered his dinner ...

On the other hand Roshni also got freshed up and was thinking about all the things those happened today and specially she was Thinking about Nick ... Suddenly she heard a that someone was knocked her room door... She asked who is there... It was room service

She opened the door- yes

Room service- mam your dinner and tea...

Roshni- but I didn't order any dinner... Then she thinks ke yeh jaroor Dr. Sameer ne bheja hoga ... She told that man to come inside . That man came and left the food on the table and went out ...

Roshni was not in the mood to eat it... But then she got a text message. She checked it and it was from Dr. Sameer and msg was - I know you are angry on me and you definitely want to eat me instead of food... Please aaj khana kha lo Mujhe firr kisi orr din kha lena... Waise v today is Tuesday and in our culture Tuesday ko non-veg khana allowed nahi hai ... So enjoy your dinner... Good night :)

It took a smile on her face and ya that was true she is hungry... So she ate it.

She was thinking kya hain yeh Dr. Sameer... Will I ever able to understand him ... Hmm ... I think I have to sleep now... Otherwise kall seminar ke liye late ho gyi tou Dr. Sameer Mujhe kacha chaba jaayeinge and kall tou non- veg khana v allowed hoga ...

I m sorry friends for this small update... I m thoda busy so Chhotu waala update hi this time ... I really hope you people like it and please give me your feedback:)

Thanks and enjoy
Edited by nicky13 - 8 years ago
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely i like mostly the last one after sameer text msg it was favolus comedy msg was - I know you are angry on me and you definitely want to eat me instead of food... Please aaj khana kha lo Mujhe firr kisi orr din kha lena... Waise v today is Tuesday and in our culture Tuesday ko non-veg khana allowed nahi hai ... So enjoy your dinner. And roshni thought kya hain yeh Dr. Sameer... Will I ever able to understand him ... Hmm ... I think I have to sleep now... Otherwise kall seminar ke liye late ho gyi tou Dr. Sameer Mujhe kacha chaba jaayeinge and kall tou non- veg khana v allowed hoga ...