Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
guys guys the article re "dashing dudes", me actually typed whole thing as its not copiable, our hero all the way #31 phew out of 33 , gosh took me for ever to get here, v familiar pic rose and deepu made tons of sigs awesome taste !!!
here goes, drool swoon go gaga etc etc

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-going-solo-the-best-solo-clicks-of-the-dashing-dudes-of-television-photos/31/

Social networking sites of Indian tv actors are filled with updates. These updates shared by the television actors make the fans smile laugh drool and go gaga over them. The updates may be either of clicks videos or just random quotes, but everything put together brightens up the day of the actors' followers and admirers

As the updates by actors are many we thot why not compile them and gve out some of the best clicked solo pix of the suave charming and dashing men of tv.

No matter whether the actors are suited and booted up or wearing casuals these solo clicks of the tv actors will make you drool and swoon over them like there is no tomorrow. Dont believe us then take a look below:

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maya rani got your pm just posted my comments
Very busy today have many chores to do bye
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

guys guys the article re "dashing dudes", me actually typed whole thing as its not copiable, our hero all the way #31 phew out of 33 , gosh took me for ever to get here, v familiar pic rose and deepu made tons of sigs awesome taste !!!

here goes, drool swoon go gaga etc etc

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-going-solo-the-best-solo-clicks-of-the-dashing-dudes-of-television-photos/31/

Social networking sites of Indian tv actors are filled with updates. These updates shared by the television actors make the fans smile laugh drool and go gaga over them. The updates may be either of clicks videos or just random quotes, but everything put together brightens up the day of the actors' followers and admirers

As the updates by actors are many we thot why not compile them and gve out some of the best clicked solo pix of the suave charming and dashing men of tv.

No matter whether the actors are suited and booted up or wearing casuals these solo clicks of the tv actors will make you drool and swoon over them like there is no tomorrow. Dont believe us then take a look below:

Was hoping IF posted an article but nope 😡

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Looks like deepas it's her style

kya baat guruji it is deeps me found later and had posted that too AT 200 !!!

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

Maya rani got your pm just posted my comments

Very busy today have many chores to do bye

seemu rani chores kabhi khatam nahi honge, whats the expression ... death taxes and me adding "CHORES" !!!!! 😉😛
radev24 thumbnail
me slightly modified rose's awesommmeee "SMALL" sigs, already done 5 res's OMG !!!

radev24 thumbnail

awesome jalwa

radev24 thumbnail

luv luv the colors
radev24 thumbnail

scrumptious delicious