Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i agree with u guys, its a normal reaction, shell feel sad and lonely and like theres no one else in the world. all simran and everyone do is just sit there and cry and think bout all the good times with astha, they should make more than an effort to go and talk to her and make her understand, especially simran, everyone else has tried except for simran. simran is her mother and astha will feel even worse if her mother doesnt come to her and talk!!!😭
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I agree with Peacested and Akshata .Aastha has had it very good all her life , so good that she does not realise its worth. I grant that she did have to go through a lot but a woman whom you are so closely attached to that you call her your mother simply cannot become one's enemy no. 1 in a flash .

Astha herself had once said that she had known no one as her mother but Simran which means Astha must have loved her mother and must have trusted her implicitly like a biological daughter trusts her mom.It appears that Astha is bent on hurting all those who are close to her because she has no idea what being lonely and cold means. She is a self sympathising , insecure and cruel creature and such people have to mend their ways very soon . Hard lessons lie ahead for those who do not.