Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Every director has license to contrive situations to either extend or end the plot. In the same way Sinha did not make Neha herself change her doctor, and then made Simran withdraw herself from Neha's care at the nth hour so that he could get rid of Neha.

In order to twist the whole plot further, he got the real Astha kidnapped just before Neha gave birth, so that somehow Simran could bring her up!

Another point that nobody brought up is when Radha accuses Simran of snatching Gudiya away from her from Nasik (yesterday's US episode), nobody reminds her that she was the one who snatched her away from her dad-dadi's house in the first place.

So why are we getting het up over these directorial shenanigans instead of just discussing them objectively?

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

after reading the replys, i have to say this.... plzzz dont mind but i hate simran. and i believe she was the cause of nehas death. REMEMBER- when neha had a house warming party. simran was sitting in the room and pulling the bed sheets. that had a huge effect on neha. and manas saw that also. that was why he stop'd being simrans friend. simran did alot to cause nehas death. and lets not 4get that gift she gave them. that paint'n with the stupid poem. that showed she loved abhi.. and now she has started to call sia aastha. what the crap is that. that shows that aastha was just a replacement.

PriyaS thumbnail

I think that Neha and Abhi were both responsible for the disintegration of their marriage. Abhi was always in awe of Simran, she was the one good thing in his life that he lost and he neglected Neha due to his own stupidity. Neha was riddled with insecurities from the start because she felt she could never live up to Simran. I thought Neha behaved childishly and was immature after she married Abhi and became overly possessive. This was obviously a recipe for marriage disaster.

Secondly, I don't completely blame Aastha for the way she reacted to finding out Simran was not her mother. Simran, after all, spoilt her rotten! However Aastha should be eternally grateful to Simran for taking her in as her own child, given the cirmcumstances. If Aastha had an ounce of intelligence in her she would realise that Radha would have never been able to give her the life Simran did. I'm not just referring to the monetary aspect but also the loving family life, etc.

Whatever Aastha encounters now as a result of Sia's appearance is entirely her own fault. She certainly seems to have inherited Neha's jealous and possessive characteristics. I think Sia's appearance will do Aastha the world of good as she will (hopefully) realise how lucky she is to have Simran.

simi1295 thumbnail

but dont you guys feel that it was wrong on simrans part. i just dont like the fact that she is calling sia aastha and aastha"gudiya". that just shows that simran was just using aastha as a replacement. and abhi, he doesnt even care about aastha. he is all happy about sia and having simran back.. i dont like abhi at all.. he knew he loved simran when he married neha, but still he married her because simran asked him 2. how stupid is that.

scorpio_pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi1295

after reading the replys, i have to say this.... plzzz dont mind but i hate simran. and i believe she was the cause of nehas death. REMEMBER- when neha had a house warming party. simran was sitting in the room and pulling the bed sheets. that had a huge effect on neha. and manas saw that also. that was why he stop'd being simrans friend. simran did alot to cause nehas death. and lets not 4get that gift she gave them. that paint'n with the stupid poem. that showed she loved abhi.. and now she has started to call sia aastha. what the crap is that. that shows that aastha was justa replacement.

simi1295 ! I agree with you 👍🏼
dalals thumbnail

Simran does love Astha a lot, only she has found Sia(real Astha ) after a long time. It is natural for any mother to forget the whole world when she suddenly finds her lost child. Also she has found Abhi after 18 years too. I am surprised she did get a heart attack from all these sudden happenings in her life.

Akshata thumbnail

vvsrun has made a very valid point.Objective discussions would be more interesting.

Akshata

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with what Minnie has said. I do not think that Simran
was aware of the effect that her presence had on Neha and Abhi's
wedding. The character of Simran - the way Ajay Sinha has potrayed her -
simply cannot and will not purposefully harm anyone. That being said yes
I think that she did love Abhi while he was married to Neha, but when she
realized the effect that she had on Neha she did try to withdraw from
their lives. She has been potrayed as a mature and sensible individual but
we must remember that all humans even the mature ones err.

With regards to Astha I agree that she behaved immaturely, but then we
have to remember that she is just 18. If any 18 year old had been
confronted with this kind of news they would have probably reacted
badly. Her entire sense of identity has been shaken and everything that
she has believed in has been shattered. One has to realize that being an
only child, especially one in a one-parent family she obviously considered
her mom to be the centre of her universe. It must have been extremely
painful for her to find out that Simran was not her mom and so she
lashed out. Sia has been shown as a very mature individual but she is an
exception for her age group, so I think it is not fair to compare the two of
them.

I do not agree with the view point that Astha was a substitute for Simran's
dead daughter. Although Abhi and his family wanted Gudiya to be a
subsitute for Astha, in my opinion when Simran accepted Gudiya it was
because she had genuinely begun to love her as her own and not because
she wanted just another child.. Even now when she talks about being
happy she talks about a family with the four of them - including Gudiya.
Akshata thumbnail

Hey Frosty,

welcome to the forum! Where were you all these days? I enjoyed reading your views.Hope to see you more active on this forum.

Cheers,

Akshata

scorpio_pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rak201

Sarina and Scorpio - I totally agree with you that Simran deserves all the treatment she got from astha. Simran is only reaping the fruit that she planted. For any normal person, an interference (even slightest)by spouse's ex in married life can cause a lot of pain. In this case, it is a case of excessive interference - NEHA DIED BECAUSE OF ABHI AND SIMRAN. Abhi ran away from home to lead a recluse life (thinking that it is his repentence....loser). Taking care of Guidya and Radhaji was Simran's repentence (and I appreciate Simran for that). Howveer, no way Simran can be scot free from neha's death.

👍🏼 I was thinking the same after watching today's episode. I still feel sorry for Radhaji,Aastha's poor Nani.