simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i feel so bad for astha. not even once simran has thought abt her. poor thing will feel very alone once abhi, sia, and simran come back. i hope sid doesnt leave her to go back to sia? poor thing will be very alone.. even abhi doesnt care about his daughter astha.. how mean is that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you Simi... I can't blame her if she started creating all kind of problems..
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi1295

i feel so bad for astha. not even once simran has thought abt her. poor thing will feel very alone once abhi, sia, and simran come back. i hope sid doesnt leave her to go back to sia? poor thing will be very alone.. even abhi doesnt care about his daughter astha.. how mean is that..

are u guys watching a different show than us???? simran hasnt thought about Aastha??? is that a joke or s'thing? she spent the nite in the hospital when Aastha was injured, she went to Radhajis house to bring her back and got insulted a nd humiliated by Aastha, Aastha got a free ride all her life, she was living Sia's right ful life and even if Simran is not her biological mother is that the only thing that ties a relationship together, what about the 18 years of love, devotion, spoiling, pampering , Astha forgot that in one single moment? suddenly Simran has become her biggest enemy? UNGRATEFUL WRETCH , i feel nothing for her, if she can behave like that with the woman who brought her up then who are the other people in her life, what value do they have?????I HATE ASTHA

sarina_202 thumbnail

i think watever astha is doing to simran..she deserves it..i too think that simran was the cause of neha's death..if simran had minded her own business when neha was pregnant and married to abhi then maybe neha wouldn't have died..just my thinking..ya i agree that simran has done a lot for astha..and i applaude her for that but if simran's own daughter was there then i dont' think that simran would have done what she did for ashta..in a way i feel as if she was a replacement for the real astha..but like i said before i applaude simran for takin in her ex-husband's daughter and pampering her like her own daughter..but like i said i feel like she was a replacement..just my thoughts

Akshata thumbnail

Hi guys,

I don't think it's fair to say that Simran has forgotten all about Astha.Can you imagine meeting one's own child after 18 years when you thought her to be dead? Suddenly after pining for the people you love you come face to face with them;first Abhi and then Astha!

When she talks of having found a complete family she mentions Gudiya too.

Even in real life if one has more than one child,there are situations when one gets more attention at times....like an ill child recovering or a child who's been away for a long time comes home.

I doubt they will ever show Simran partial or unfair unless they want to give a real twist to her character.

I also feel Simran was responsible for the rift between Abhi and Neha.She could never completely let go of her love.But she can't be held responsible for Neha's death.She did try to move away when she was made aware of being the 'other woman' in their lives.I always thought it was most unfair to expect Simran to deliver Neha and Abhi's baby.She had to sit and watch their excitement and be a part of their happiness when it reminded her all the time of her own pregnancy and the harrowing time she had because of lack of Abhi's support at that time.In the name of being a thorough professional she had to take her in as a patient and be under pressure all the time.

Gudiya has never really replaced Astha;only the family thinks so.Simran had never got over the loss of her baby.But she genuinely loves Astha so much that it's only the insecurity of losing her that made her keep her(Gudiya's) real identity a secret.

Cheers,

Akshata

Edited by Akshata - 19 years ago
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarina_202

i think watever astha is doing to simran..she deserves it..i too think that simran was the cause of neha's death..if simran had minded her own business when neha was pregnant and married to abhi then maybe neha wouldn't have died..just my thinking..ya i agree that simran has done a lot for astha..and i applaude her for that but if simran's own daughter was there then i dont' think that simran would have done what she did for ashta..in a way i feel as if she was a replacement for the real astha..but like i said before i applaude simran for takin in her ex-husband's daughter and pampering her like her own daughter..but like i said i feel like she was a replacement..just my thoughts

you're kidding right? when did Simran ever want to replace astha? she always begged e'one not to expect her to give astha's place to gudiya, it was the damn family that kept forcing her and even forcibly left baby gudiya there? I still remember Simran folding her hands in front of her inlaws and family that she wont be able to do that, she wants to keep astha's memories intact and please dont try to force me to give astha's identity to gudiya, this house his astha's and let me live with those memories.If the family had not insisted then maybe Astha would never have come into her life. it was the short time that the baby spent there and neha's last words that drew her to gudiya and ultimately made her bring her home.Simran does love astha ( gudiya sincerely) but not a day has gone by when she has not thot of her own astha or looked for her in other girls who would be her age.

Neha was a weak person with no confidence and imagined all kinds of things happening between simran and abhay, Simran had no clue she was so insecure and when she found out she backed out but both neha and abhay did'nt let her.Having gone thru the exp of a Doosri Aurat and being basically a good person at heart she never once exploited her closeness with abhay, she considered him to be a friend, is that so wrong? are either married or just not on talking terms. Kiran played a big role in poisoning nehas mind too, if thing s were so bad at least Radhaji would have seen it but even she supported simran till something just snapped in her when neha died.

sweetchick786 thumbnail

i agree with everything peacestead said i too dont feel bad 1 bit for astha!

scorpio_pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarina_202

i think watever astha is doing to simran..she deserves it..i too think that simran was the cause of neha's death..if simran had minded her own business when neha was pregnant and married to abhi then maybe neha wouldn't have died..just my thinking..yai agree that simran has done a lot for astha..and i applaude her for that but if simran's own daughter was there then i dont' think that simran would have done what she did for ashta..in a way i feel as if she was a replacement for the real astha..but like i said before i applaude simran for takin in herex-husband's daughter and pampering her like her own daughter..but like i said i feel like she was a replacement..just my thoughts

Sarin_202 ! I agree with you . Remember when Simran came to know from Radhaji that she is the cause of unhappiness in Neha's married life then she stopped talking to Abhi at once without telling him the reason which made him more frustrated and he used to shout on Neha.If Simran would have told Abhi very calmly that we should'nt meet or should'nt be very friendly becuz its not good for Neha's health specially in pregnancy, then Abhi could definitely realized his mistakes, he used to follow everything that Simran wanted him to do.
peacestead thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

Sarin_202 ! I agree with you . Remember when Simran came to know from Radhaji that she is the cause of unhappiness in Neha's married life then she stopped talking to Abhi at once without telling him the reason which made him more frustrated and he used to shout on Neha.If Simran would have told Abhi very calmly that we should'nt meet or should'nt be very friendly becuz its not good for Neha's health specially in pregnancy, then Abhi could definitely realized his mistakes, he used to follow everything that Simran wanted him to do.

let me begin this post by reiterating that e'ones opinion counts and I mean no disrespect to anyone by simply disagreeing,in a previous thread i was accused of trying to change peoples minds, so with that being said ,its not like Simran committed bloody murder, she made some mistakes, some wrong judgements, and for all practical purposes she is Gudiyas mom, WHat gives Gudiya the right to insult and demean her mother in the way she is doing right now. She is after all her mom and what kind of child would talk to his/her mom in this tone and manner, I for one and you all may disagree cannot condone such behavior from a child, Such a child needs a good whupping and needs to be put back in her place, Ungrateful child has forgotten the way she was brought by simran??All that love blown up in smoke in seconds? is that how children behave towards their parents, i think it is pathetic .She may have her differences with Simran but has no right to insult her without hearing her side of the story as well.

scorpio_pk thumbnail
In the same way ,in my opinion, Simran had no right to interfere in Neha's married life but she did. The story is all about what Simran did knowingly or unknowingly.Ajay Sinha is showing that nobody is perfect , everyone can make mistakes purposely or unknowingly but still everyone have their own view of taking circumstances, like Radhaji is somehow right if she thinks that Simran is responsible for her daughter's death becuz she lost her only daughter although Simran had no intention to do that but thats just Radhaji's point of view. In the same way if we put our feet in every character's shoes then we can realize that each of them is doing exactly what a normal person can do in the same situation.
I would never talk or will keep relation with a person who was the cause of my mother's unhappiness ,no matter how nice he/she would be with me.And also I would NEVER tolerate any woman's interference in my married life even if she is a good friend of my husband ,no matter how sincere she pretend to be with me but when it comes the matter of personal life, no normal woman can tolerate that.