//Kumkum Bhagya Episode Discussion Thread// #3 DT Note Pg91

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to the Kumkum Bhagya Episode Discussion Thread (EDT). This is a place to have healthy discussions about the show, discuss any one-liners/dialogues you may have liked, and to vent as well. Here are some rules to keep in mind:

->> No bashing or name-calling of any actor/character is allowed

->> However, constructive criticism is definitely allowed.

->> You also have to follow general forum rules in this thread as well. Refer to this thread if needed: Kumkum Bhagya Rules & Guidelines

Have fun discussing😳

Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now Open!!
I'm trying to beautify the thread a little more, and also trying to get it more active

NOTE: Any of you current members have an ideas on how to make this thread more active and better! Will gladly take your suggestions if they are do-able!
Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulation for new thread guys🥳
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this one i posted in last page of prev thread, this one is first page so i want to be first one to post  review on today's episode so again i m posting here(sorry if i broke the rule of this thread, can't wait for 2mrw's episode😆)
nothing really happened in today's episode.😔 
abhi was present only for 1 or 2 min. full pranu drama😡. loved arguments between them and especially aliya's expression were worth watching man😆(literally like bheegi billi🤣)
tanu's dialogue to dadi before going to police station were hilarious😆, 
she was so much importance to herself and caring about abhi..!!, did she forget everything about her sangeet scene when abhi hugged pragya in front of everyone and confessed his love and how much he missed her?😡
dadi is big dramebaaz.😊
again as expected pragya failed in first attempt instead she pulled abhi in trouble😭
still confused about brief case😕, hope it will clear in next episode.

precap:
what is this arora family mystery? where did they go suddenly?
aliya talking to purab😡

i want pragya to involve abhi in her plan, otherwise abhigya relationship will get affect more.

i didn't get dadi's pov really, she thinks abhi is not capable of taking decision between right and wrong? then what did u teach him dadi since childhood? u r not confident on ur sanskaar?

dadi should understand abhi, and his way of dealing with life. i understand sometimes he did get manipulated by people but he have different and unique attitude.

today i was in library and on wall i read one quote of ratan tata,
"i don't believe in taking right or wrong decision, i take decision and then make it right"👏

this lines suits to abhi, may be his decision r wrong sometime but has capability to make it right..😊
Edited by kulsum_5 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No rules broken kulsum thanks for posting :)
Sept 10 episode

Bleh no fun watching abhi's fam defend tanu :(

"Tumhe Pata kaisa chala" - sriti's perfect delivery!

Lol aalu being scared and defensive like a child :P

"Aapki tanu"?! Daadi how do you permit this :(

Meh this would be alot more enjoyable if yesterday's precap hadn't told me pragya will face a road bump :(

Hah raj just hanging around looking foxy :P

Dad: where is pragya's mom in all this?

Abhi are you blowing your whole allowance on petrol?! Watch out bhai that nayi pragya won't give you more pocket money without a lot of questions! 

-mina- thumbnail
"She doesn't deserve my care" - pfft whatever bro you don't deserve your hair kthxbai

Pragyaaa stop threatening to reveal Tanu's deepest secret and just reveal it!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

this one i posted in last page of prev thread, this one is first page so i want to be first one to post review on today's episode so again i m posting here(sorry if i broke the rule of this thread, can't wait for 2mrw's episode😆)

nothing really happened in today's episode.😔
abhi was present only for 1 or 2 min. full pranu drama😡. loved arguments between them and especially aliya's expression were worth watching man😆(literally like bheegi billi🤣)
tanu's dialogue to dadi before going to police station were hilarious😆,
she was so much importance to herself and caring about abhi..!!, did she forget everything about her sangeet scene when abhi hugged pragya in front of everyone and confessed his love and how much he missed her?😡
dadi is big dramebaaz.😊
again as expected pragya failed in first attempt instead she pulled abhi in trouble😭
still confused about brief case😕, hope it will clear in next episode.

precap:
what is this arora family mystery? where did they go suddenly?
aliya talking to purab😡

i want pragya to involve abhi in her plan, otherwise abhigya relationship will get affect more.

i didn't get dadi's pov really, she thinks abhi is not capable of taking decision between right and wrong? then what did u teach him dadi since childhood? u r not confident on ur sanskaar?

dadi should understand abhi, and his way of dealing with life. i understand sometimes he did get manipulated by people but he have different and unique attitude.

today i was in library and on wall i read one quote of ratan tata,
"i don't believe in taking right or wrong decision, i take decision and then make it right"👏

this lines suits to abhi, may be his decision r wrong sometime but has capability to make it right..😊

👏 I feel the same..

-mina- thumbnail
Police in mehra house...this is the third time? Fourth? Fifth?
Hahhh Raj is not helping bc he doesn't like Tanu :P
-mina- thumbnail
Tanu and her forced aashirwaad!
Boo to this empty suitcase! And what is Purab gonna do in this!
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode surprised me.  Didn't expect Pragya to face this setback.  So far, I don't think Pragya ever lost - from the start of the show.  So I'm waiting to know how this happened tomorrow.😊
Why do I get the feeling writers have a soft corner for Tanu?  She is a very destructive character (more than Aliya) but gets away every time.  I didn't expect to see PraNu days again with the screechy Tanu.  She was prepared to go to jail and not squeal on Aliya!  Wow, what loyalty!  

Ratings are high so core viewers are happy.  Maybe that'll change if Pragya loses to Taliya.