TS || TUMHI MERE HAR PAL MEIN || EPILOGUE on Page 19

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi guys... πŸ˜ƒ

You'll be wondering where the heck Gaya went after reserving this thread. That too 'constructing' something πŸ˜† It's because I didn't get a title πŸ˜‰ And my network is so fast that I got this late 🀣

Well...here goes a TS...as usual some emotional drama πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

INDEX

Scroll Down for Part-Part-1

Part-2 Need to Fix It

Part 3 When We Fell in Love

EPILOGUE
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi Kutties 😊
The update is not proofread
So ignore typos 😳
Happy reading πŸ€—

PART-1

I HATE HER...

"Ishu kanna...see who's here...!!!"

Madhu called her out to meet the special guest who came to meet Ishita. It was early morning five o'clock. She was in deep sleep beside Ruhi. Jolting open her eyes she walked out of the room after fixing her dress and making sure that she is looking good and not a fragile figure which she is from the past few weeks.

He was sitting there. Amma came to him with a cup of tea which he started drinking politely. When she cleared her throat to gain his attention he didn't hear it clearly. Hence, kept on relishing the tea and looking at the pooja room which was giving a divine ambience to the living room.

"Hmmm...ji..." She called him softly still hesitant to face him. A shade of anger was there in her face which reflected in his also.

He looked at her suddenly spilling the tea on his shirt. "Ouch..."He let out a cry and tried to wash off the coffee hastely before his skin gets burned. She moved forward showing the common washroom. Smiling gratefully with a tint of arrogance he walked into the bathroom. It took a good five minutes for him to come out comfortably. His eyes searching for her who was nowhere there. Finally he found her sleeping in the sofa in a sitting position.

"Ishita..." He woke her up.

"Ji...tell me..." She asked him the instant she opened her eyes.

"I'm leaving for Mumbai this morning 7 o'clock..." He said in a low voice.

"Ji..." She nodded her head indicating that she heard him.

"I'll be coming after a week..." His voice a little loud.

"Ji..." Again the same reaction.

"I'll not be here for a week!" His voice louder.

"Ji...I heard you." She said looking everywhere but him which annoyed him.

"I...I'm going for a week!!!" He said in a dangerous voice clutching her arm tightly.

"Aah...Ji...I can hear you..." She tried to get out of his hold.

"You have to come with me because you're my PA."

This time he roared making amma halt in her steps who was about to call him to have sweets. Ishita was shell shocked. She had resigned her job yesterday for some personal reasons which her amma doesn't know. However, now it's clear that he didn't accept her resignation letter. She got angry more than any other feelings. Who the hell he undo her decisions?

"Raman...you can't force me. I told you I don't want to work under you. Moreover...my daughter needs me more than anything else. She is my priority. So please leave me and find someone else." She spat back.

"You cannot be replaced Mrs Ishita Raman Bhalla...!" He hissed near her ear making her clutch on to the either sides of her kurti tightly in fear.

"I was a replacement Raman..." Her eyes welled up.

"To hell with it!" He turned angrily only to see amma looking at them astonished.

"Sorry amma..." He mouthed apologetically and left the place angrily leaving behind a crying Ishita.

"He's your husband Ishu..." Amma placed a consoling hand on her head.

"But he doesn't want a wife amma. He doesn't want me...He never wanted me...He didn't come for me but his PA. I won't go. I don't want to go amma. It hurts me when he treats me like his servant." She cried in her amma's arms.

"It's all a misunderstanding Ishu. Talk it out. Everything will be fine." Amma said caressing her head.

"No amma...he won't ever listen to me...I tried from day one when we got married. It has been three months...!!! He never talked to me nor does he listened." She looked on dejectedly.

"Staying seperate won't fix anything Ishu. You should go back. He is staying alone from the past three weeks!" Amma let her know her concerns.

"Why should I go back? Ok...I should go back for Ruhi right? But...who am I there? Just Ruhi's Ishima...the great Raman Kumar Bhalla's PA...a home maker...or a home breaker like he always addresses me? What am I amma?" She asked feeling broken.

"I...don't know what to reply you Ishu. You're a big girl now. So don't spoil your life by not thinking practical."

"What you mean by thinking practical amma? Is it impractical to stay away from a husband who always insults you. Is it impractical to stay away from a husband who never leave a chance to make fun of you in public? Is it impractical to stay away from a husband who never wanted you...never wanted to talk to you...listen to what you want to say...or try to understand you? Am I impractical???" She shouted pulling her hair while crying in anger and disappointment.

"Ishu...kanna...calm down...just calm down..." Amma hugged her tight while she kept on crying.

"I'm getting mad amma. I was thinking all possible ways to fix everything. But he never found me there. There was only Ruhi when he looked on. I was nowhere. And...he still loves Shagun...Hmm-mm...I don't want him to love me. But...I'm his wife. How could I hear him praising his ex-wife...? Declaring his love for her in front of me...I'm fed up amma. Fed up of acting in front of Ruhi as if her Ishima is happy with her papa. I can't act anymore. I want to breathe freely...I forgot to sleep in peace from the day I got married to that man. My eyes always closes in tiredness...I'm tired amma. I'm so tired of struggling to fix everything."

"I can understand Ishu...You just...calm down. Amma promise...amma will make you stay in peace. You just don't go back to him if his presence make you feel suffocated. Just be with me. Amma is always there for you..." Amma pacified her.

"I'm scared about Ruhi. She would be broken when she will get to know it...I'm so scared..." She burried her head in her amma's lap crying.

"Don't worry...everything will be fine..."

In a bar, Raman was drinking as if it is his last chance to drink. He was frustrated. Angry. Annoyed. Moreover, longed for the woman whom he loathes a lot. He was unable to figure out his own feelings. The longing he is feeling for her is so out of place considering how much abhorance he has on her. For breaking his family. For seperating him from Shagun, his love!

Yes, it was because of her that he got divorced from Shagun. Only if Ishita was not there...he would have lived happily with Shagun and Ruhi. That made him hate her more. He believed that she is the one who created rifts between him and Shagun. That cunning woman...a gold-digger, Ishita Iyer. He married her to take revenge for destroying his family life...! He wanted nothing but destroy her.

Memories of her made him grit his teeth in fury. Though, he couldn't stop thinking about the past. It somehow gave him the courage to humiliate the woman who made him stand insulted in the public. Ishita Iyer successfully destroyed his reputation which he could not rebuild with his effort ever! The news of his illegitimate relationship with Ishita was the sole thing which made him hate her to the core! He believed that Ishita is the one who made the news a viral. Because, Shagun can never go so low when she wanted his happiness. She left him for her happiness which made him fall for her again and again. So hoplessly!

Ishita was and is his PA. A calm and simple girl who carried a quality to manage anything single handedly. That was what made her his PA. A friendship formed between them which was as easy as breathing. He liked to talk to her anything regarding business and family. It brought her closer to his family; Shagun and Ruhi.

Their friendship grew up when Ishita shifted to the next door apartment of Raman along with her amma and appa. A noticeable change took place in the relationship of Ishita and Ruhi in no time which made Ruhi detached from Shagun. Raman never felt it inapproprate for Ruhi to spend more time with Ishita, but Shagun was both sad and angry for her daughter going away from her. She was feeling like her family is splitting apart. Ishita's presence thus irked her a lot.

It was the accidental meetings of Raman and Ruhi with Ishita which made Shagun suspect their relationship. Though, there was nothing of sort! A sound quarrel took place the morning when Raman came out of Ishita's home after borrowing a newspaper. Shagun was just woke up and saw the sight of her husband coming out of Ishita's home and shamelessly talking to her standing at the doorway. All her doubts and frustration gave way to an open fire in their bedroom. Though it was in the confines of the four walls the news flourished so easily; Raman Kumar Bhalla's love affair and impending divorce with his present wife of which he never even thought.

"I thought you love only me Raman. But you're behind that madrasi Ishita Iyer..." She shouted on top of her voice.

"Shut up Shagun. Anyone would hear. Have you gone mad?"

"Now you think I'm mad! Wow Raman...!"

"Shagun...I only love you. There is no other woman in my life other than you...trust me."

"Enough is enough Raman..."

Broke apart. No more interrogations. A divorce was a hectic process which ended soon with mutual consent. Both were sad. One because of the betrayal she faced from her husband and the other because of not being able to clear the air. Both got seperated for lame reasons. Other than that...A kind of anger rushed in when he thought about Ishita whom he thought to have knowingly played her card to separate him from Shagun. Shagun's bidding words were still pricking his heart.

"Stay happy with Ishita and Ruhi...she loves Ishita so much...like you do now..."

A rush into Ishita's home when there was some rituals taking place. He didn't mind to ask about anything to anyone but tied a mangalsutra around her neck and filled her hair partition with vermillion marking her his infront of everyone. He didn't heed to the pleas of her. She was crying asking him to leave her. But he was determined to fill the place Shagun left out for the cuprit, Ishita Iyer by making her Ishita Raman Bhalla. He wanted to torture her!

"Ishita...You're gonna pay for everything...!!" He said drinking a peg in one go.

A week passed. Coming back to home, to Ruhi was what all he wanted. The hell he hates, Iyer house, where there is his daughter stays. He just wanted to kidnap her from there. Ishita was bathing when he reached there. Ruhi was in her afternoon slumber. He was about to go inside her room and took his daughter in his arms. But amma stopped him. He never acted rude to elders. So decided to listen to her other than barging inside Ishita's bedroom.

"Tell me amma..." He asked her knowing well that she want to tell her something serious.

"Why don't you both try for a divorce?"

"Wh-what?" He didn't expect that.

"I can't see my daughter in so much trouble. I don't want to list those troubles you had made in her life like you always do Raman. But you should know one thing...She is the one who suffered a lot because of you..." Amma started to talk but Ishita cut her short.

"Enough amma...! Why are you explaining him? What's the need? I wonder why he is acting as if he is listening to you!" She made a face.

"I'm here to take my daughter with me." He said sternly.

"That's good Raman...In fact...I...had told her everythng...that...I won't be there anymore for her...So...she won't cry...I had made her understand." Her voice trembling.

"What you mean?" A fear took over him.

"Amma was serious. I need a divorce Raman...I can't be with you anymore..." She broke into tears.

"But I won't give you a divorce..." He roared at her.

"Whether you give me a divorce or not...I want to go away from you...stay away from you...I'm scared of you...please leave me...I can't hold on anymore...I just can't..."

Taking a sleeping Ruhi in his arms he walked out. He looked at her with his fire spitting eyes. She was crying like her life is no more...Ruhi would be no more with her. He didn't matter her which made him furious. Does he want her attention? He doesn't know. "Don't think that you would be able to erase my name from yours. You're just mine!" He threatened before leaving.

"Bhai...why can't you just move on? As far as I know...it's all because of the way you look at her...Try to accept her. She suffered enough." Mihir tried to knock some sense into Raman's long lost brain.

"How can I just move on when I still love Shagun damn it. I can't think of another woman..."

"Then at least try not to vent out your frustration over her. Call her back..." Mihir suggested.

"I...I'll try...But I can't..." Raman stammered.

"See bhai...I'll go talk to bhabhi. You stay on call and listen to her once...I hope it's fine..." Mihir looked on.

TO BE CONTINUED...

DO LIKE AND COMMENT
BUDDY ME FOR PMs

Gaya3
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz for d new story...
Unres at 2Edited by Sri1091 - 8 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one Gayu
He married her to destroy her
Hope mihir knock some sense into Raman
I think shagun leave him for her own selfish motive
Update soon
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres
New story its amazing...
 loved it gaya...
Loved ishu's emmosional out brust...
He married to her for seeking revenge from her for destroying his family...
Shagun I don't trust her...but anything which is totally unexpected, can happen in ur story...
And I love that...
Waiting for next part...
Update ASAP...
Edited by mayraa - 8 years ago
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Under ConstructionπŸ˜†

Accha story hai...
Edited by kaa1202 - 8 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Aisa kya construct ho raha h πŸ˜†
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Updated Part one...
Do like and (unreserve) comment πŸ˜‰
I'll PM as soon as I'll get good network πŸ˜†
--HANISA-- thumbnail
new one gaya nice he still love shagun nice story it sound
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh kaisi love hate relationship hein?? Sach mein Ishita ki vajah se voh dono alag huye?? Ya Phir yeh Shagun ki koi Sagish hein?? Bechari ishita... In all your stories Raman is so arrogant yaar y lyk dat???