Did you ever cry While watching BI ?

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I won't lie, I cried when Zain gave Aaliya the third Taalaq , but i really cried when i got the news that Bi was ending, that day i really cried 😭😆
And you ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely!! I cried when I read the article that Zaya will divorce and Aaliya will marry someone else. I cried when Zain got drunk and was shouting at Aaliya after the Rizwan-Aayat engagement fiasco. I cried when Zain got beaten at the police station and I especially cried when Aaliya was begging Zain to believe her that she didn't file the complaint at thr pomice station and Zain grabbed her hair and he was so hateful towards her, man that made me cry a lot. I also cried A LOT when Usman died. I cried when Zain gave Aaliya the first talaaq at the grave. I also cried after the third talaaq because it meant Halala. So yeah, this show made me cry buckets. :P
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
There were many instances i felt bad watching the show, the emotional scenes really got to you but i think i got really teary eyed when aliya cried at usmans grave after the first talaaq her heart wrenching wail was so painful to see. Another one i felt like that was when she comes back to barkat villa to take her things and sees the destruction of her n zains room, so sad. The last talaaq was sad as well but aliyas breakdown in her room was too painful to see. Other scenes like zains outburst in jail to aliya was sad, zain thinking aliya had remarried, aliya alone in her dhaba after seeing zain again 1 yr later, the mass wedding scene in hyderabad, aliyas reaction to halala in her room, zaya deciding for halala, post halala scenes in BV poor zain n aliya. Bi had really good emtional scenes nothing ott just good acting.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I cried :

1) ZaYa 2nd marrige.
2) Riots waala scene.
3) ZaYa reunite. That scene <3
4) Zain saves Aaliya from the tractor.
5) Aaliya comes running for Zain.
6) Talaaq.

And last but the worst... ending.. :(