Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Why star plus UK?! 🤣

chalo at least my mum will be able to watch it now...I hope they air it at a good timing...
And btw, its starting from october 18th and this is just the beginning. Due to popular demand, SP is gonna start airing Pakistani shows after this.

Coz recently Hum Ary geo all air in UK USA new Zealand and pak shows are giving head to head competition to Indian soaps in trp race whereas before in those countries Asian entertainment had the monopoly of India only

Hence sp UK has taken this initiative as pak shows get sky high trps in UK ...they chose a plus show as that channel don't come abroad...they won't choose hum tv geo or Ary shows as those channels already air there

But I doubt sp India wud ever air any pak show coz they already hv top trp shows

They may air yousuf later in their sister channels though like life ok since they hv already bought the rights of yousuf
My dad doesnt believe me 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Coz recently Hum Ary geo all air in UK USA new Zealand and pak shows are giving head to head competition to Indian soaps in trp race whereas before in those countries Asian entertainment had the monopoly of India only

Hence sp UK has taken this initiative as pak shows get sky high trps in UK ...they chose a plus show as that channel don't come abroad...they won't choose hum tv geo or Ary shows as those channels already air there

But I doubt sp India wud ever air any pak show coz they already hv top trp shows

They may air yousuf later in their sister channels though like life ok since they hv already bought the rights of yousuf

Colors sister channel Rishtey already started airing a few Pakistani dramas so in a way nice of SP to do that, I've not watched Mera Naam Yousuf at all but I will definitely watch it now :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

My dad doesnt believe me 😆

I luv the fact that u watch dramas with ur parents

It's very cute

I also can't watch tv alone

I need my mom for the Hindi stuff and my siblings for the English stuff
Yeah its really fun when someone is watching it with you!