Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh no. RIP Aadesh Shrivastava
I really didn't have a good feeling when I read about the fact doctors stopped his chemo... that in itself wasn't a good news... 
I'm shocked.. may ALLAH give his family the strength to cope through this difficult time...

r.i.p 
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
His birthday was yesterday (4th sept) and today he is no more. I used to love him a lot in Sa re ga ma pa. Such a sad news :( 

RIP Aadesh Shrivastava 
He wasn't even 50 ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

So sad
Hazardous thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

His birthday was yesterday (4th sept) and today he is no more. I used to love him a lot in Sa re ga ma pa. Such a sad news :( 

RIP Aadesh Shrivastava 

Same here
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

The only sane judge among the rest. He never involve in any fights between the judges. Back then he was so handsome. 

This is really sad. And the most sadding part is Bollywood halted from giving him work. :( His bestfriend Bachans are 2 faces people! 
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Oh no! I've been reading the news about his battle with cancer, but I guess they're right in saying that sometimes the news just can't capture the essence of the issue. It always sounded like he would get better and be fine. RIP Aadesh Shrivastava.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sad news. May his soul rest in peace and God gives his family courage to bear the loss.
nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is very very saddening...  I had been reading about him n his health on India Forums which was really heart breaking..
He was truly one of the nicest person when judging saregama shows on zee tv long time back.

My heart goes out to his family and I can imagine what they must be going through.  May God be with them in this difficult time to give them the most courage,  to be strong and give each other the support they need.

Rest in Peace Aadesh Srivastava..., your music will always be in our hearts and remembered 

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's sad. I was praying that he gets well soon. But... may his soul rest in peace.