Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika126

yeah I am waiting to see those different layers as well. He didnt consider her coz he was more concerned about the mortality rate and the reputation of the hospital. quite surprising coz if he is a genius doc he should have been able to save her. ๐Ÿ˜• I think its gonna take some time for these layers to open coz its shown very slowly I guess. ๐Ÿฅฑ

Quite surprising considering the fast pace of the show. May be it will need something extreme for Sameer to break the strict doctor image that he has built around himself.. Lets see.

I was thinking of skipping Wed episode since I had read the update. But felt like giving it a try after seeing the caps here ๐Ÿ˜ณ Gonna watch it now!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Quite surprising considering the fast pace of the show. May be it will need something extreme for Sameer to break the strict doctor image that he has built around himself.. Lets see.

I was thinking of skipping Wed episode since I had read the update. But felt like giving it a try after seeing the caps here ๐Ÿ˜ณ Gonna watch it now!

I somewhere feel he might have a dark and sad past thats the reason he is like that. And as u said he does seem to need something extreme to break this image of his. lets hope its shown soon.

Hehe I cant skip any episode coz of himmanshoo.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Himmi on the sets of Meri ashiqi. they say he is her kidnapper??? cameo appearance maybe
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x368v9r_meri-ashqui-tum-se-hi-11-sep-2015-ranveer-ne-dikhayi-herogiri_auto

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Another small IV of pooja and himmi talking about their profession before acting
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x369o9o_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-11th-september-2015-part-1_tv

watch from 03:50 minutes
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yo himmi is killing it๐Ÿ‘..caught up with the weeks episodes...show is taking a good turnโญ๏ธ
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Yo himmi is killing it๐Ÿ‘..caught up with the weeks episodes...show is taking a good turnโญ๏ธ

radhika ๐Ÿค— so happy to see u here. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah he is literally killing it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loving him in the show,
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Word Count: 0

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice pictures!! Ganapati celebrations, right?
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya it is ganpati celebration of sony tv

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Nice pictures!! Ganapati celebrations, right?

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys... Updated my story... Here is the Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4466116&TPN=2