Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nicky13

oh Like that 😆...thanks Vedika ...😳 or how r u?

I am fine dear just woke up. 😆 what about u??

I cant wait for tonights episode. I dream about it every night 😆
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m also good Vedika... you just woke up ...oh kaun se country mein rehati ho ... ye i m also waiting for today"s episode
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i m also good Vedika... you just woke up ...oh kaun se country mein rehati ho ... ye i m also waiting for today"s episode

Germany. what about u??

Cant believe its friday already and 2 days no Roshni. 😭 hopefully I will have time to catch it on monday. Cant stay a day without watching himmi on screen. 😃
nicky13 thumbnail
oh ok thats good...I m from India Punjab...
yes yaar its friday today and last episode of the week today and we have to wait till monday ...you know i m addicting to this show ...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

oh ok thats good...I m from India Punjab...

yes yaar its friday today and last episode of the week today and we have to wait till monday ...you know i m addicting to this show ...

oh nice punjabi like me. 😃

I am getting addicted to it. I used to watch it on off but since himmi entered I watch it daily and even watched the previous episodes now I love the show.
nicky13 thumbnail
oh great tusi v Punjabi ho...wow...
yeah true after Himmanshoo entry it is getting interesting ...actually after that I started to watch this show...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

oh great tusi v Punjabi ho...wow...

yeah true after Himmanshoo entry it is getting interesting ...actually after that I started to watch this show...

yup pakki punjabi 😆

I used to watch him in Nach baliye and his older shows and then never thought he would come back so soon on tv got a pleasant surprise and I started watching the show. I thought he would get busy with his wife post NB😆 but I guess destiny was in favour of him coming back and me getting addicted to the show just before my uni starts. 😆
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG DrSameer so cleaver how the way he took credit of the patient recovery just amazed smart move
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

OMG DrSameer so cleaver how the way he took credit of the patient recovery just amazed smart move

hehe true.😆
nicky13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

yup pakki punjabi 😆

I used to watch him in Nach baliye and his older shows and then never thought he would come back so soon on tv got a pleasant surprise and I started watching the show. I thought he would get busy with his wife post NB😆 but I guess destiny was in favour of him coming back and me getting addicted to the show just before my uni starts. 😆

ok I never watch his any show but I like him ...and yeah his come back is a pleasant surprise for his fans like us...oh so ur uni is going to start good luck dear... waise I have been to Europe ...once I came to Paris ...when I was studying in London...Europe is good and I heard that Germany is an awesome place my sister been there and she told me...