Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello,

I don't intend to do any fangirling but Himanshoo clicked to me as Sameer from the first episode itself.. I am liking him as Sameer. Can I join in?
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Hello,

I don't intend to do any fangirling but Himanshoo clicked to me as Sameer from the first episode itself.. I am liking him as Sameer. Can I join in?

Hello...welcome to the AT 😳
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

how can i forget the Colgate smile 😃 😃 😃 😃😆

Himmi ka dusra naam...hasmukhlal 😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Hello,

sure do join in. welcome to the AT. 😃
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika03

how can i forget the Colgate smile 😃 😃 😃 😃😆

Himmi ka dusra naam...hasmukhlal 😆

🤣 sahi naam diya. His smile is the killer.

btw u noticed since himmi has entered the show amol palekar isnt seen. 🤣 quite a coincidence there.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the welcome 😊 I am Rashmi.

Being a marathi myself I know Amruta very well. Had known Himanshoo as Amruta's hubby only till NB. They make a good looking and cute couple. Now thanks to this show, I came to know that Himanshoo is a good and natural actor too.. Looking forward to Sameer's character!

Btw, what is this about Amol Palekar 😕
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome 😊 I am Rashmi.

Being a marathi myself I know Amruta very well. Had known Himanshoo as Amruta's hubby only till NB. They make a good looking and cute couple. Now thanks to this show, I came to know that Himanshoo is a good and natural actor too.. Looking forward to Sameer's character!

Btw, what is this about Amol Palekar 😕

aww thats nice for me it was the opposite. I knew amu only as himmi's wife before NB coz I am not a marathi. 😆

Yeah himmi is a great actor I am waiting for more shades and layers of his character to open. 😳

Basically during NB himmi was many times compared to amol palekar coz of his personality, looks and all so now that both Himmi and Amol Palekar work in the same show I wanna see them together in one frame. 😆
People used to say hamare Nach Baliye Ke Amol Palekar 😃
Leprechaun thumbnail
Hello dear adminji can I join? 🤣
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Hello dear adminji can I join? 🤣

Yes of course u can join. 😆 I bet u all are tired of seeing me as an admin all the time. first Himruta AT, then CC and now this AT. 🤣
Leprechaun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

Yes of course u can join. 😆 I bet u all are tired of seeing me as an admin all the time. first Himruta AT, then CC and now this AT. 🤣

We will never get bored of you and Himmanshoo and Amruta and...wo wo bhi 🤣 Missing Karishma 🤣 🤣