Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Wow. This one is really superb ⭐️

I agree. On FB and twitter people compared him to a hollywood star. β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ Cant agree more.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

#GandhiJayanti: Gandhi's fourth monkey would impart the lesson of... say TV Celebs

Himmanshoo Malhotra
I want the fourth monkey to open all his senses and stand straight with open hands and appeal everyone to not just be silent and watch everything. But stand up for what is right and take some action against wrong. Don't be a mute witness in life to everything.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Different and perfect way of interpreting the three monkeys. I agree with what he said.
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Realy a gud thought about the gandhi's 4 monkeys
Edited by sadhana-ku.jha - 8 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

"Shekar Suman Is A Great Personality And It Is A Pleasure To Hear Him Talking About Beautiful Things On Life." Himmanshoo Malhotra

Himmanshoo Malhotra speaks about Shekar Suman who is judge in Pyramid films's Comedy Superstar on Sab TV

1. How was it meeting Shekar Suman recently?
Ans: The meeting reminded me of 2004 when I was a participant in Zee Cine star ki khoj. Shaekhar ji had come for an episode as our mentor and gave me really good advises. When I reminded him about this, he gave me a warm hug told me it is a circle of life.

2. Whats is your past connect with him?
Ans: I had met him in 2004. My father and I were huge fans of him. He is a great personality and it is a pleasure to hear him talking about beautiful things on life. I had requested him to speak to my dad as he was a huge fan of Shekhar ji. He obliged and spoke to my father for five minutes. Shekhar ji told my father that I was a wonderful, obedient son. These words are still ached in my heart.

3. His show is coming on air, what you have to say. You would have seen the promos?
Ans: The promos are wonderful. Pankita and Arun are fantastic creative people and they have done a really good job.

4. You know Arun Shesh Kumar and Pankita Sadrani too. What you have to say about them?
Ans: I am a fan of Arun's work. I have good equation with him as he had directed Nach Baliye 7. I have known him for a while. He has stood by us and before every performance he used to gave us warm hugs. That helped to score full marks. I wish them all the best. My love and affection are with them.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

TV folks talk about when Gandhigiri in real life!

1/9
Himmanshoo Malhotra: I remember once I went out with some of my friends and we saw a little girl begging on a traffic signal. When we refused, she knocked at another car's window. She then gave the money collected through her to her father who was sitting close by under some shop and looked quite healthy to earn his own money. I went up to him and he made up all kind of stories of misery and poor health. Clearly, he was lying but I bought food for both of them rather than giving cash.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Hi mr handsome πŸ˜ƒ
why do u kill me everyday with ur smile??
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Word Count: 0

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

Hi mr handsomeπŸ˜ƒ

why do u kill me everyday with ur smile??

He has got very heartfelt smile. Its good that Sameer turned from a khadus into a friendly person πŸ˜†
Who is the kid in the pic? Another patient? πŸ˜•
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

He has got very heartfelt smile. Its good that Sameer turned from a khadus into a friendly person πŸ˜†
Who is the kid in the pic? Another patient? πŸ˜•

yeah I know I am happy with the change. πŸ˜ƒ

Seems like another patient. πŸ˜•