Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: antika11412

But why they are bashing dont tell me the old...formulae...He is taking sahil plzce bla blaaa uff bass suru i was fearing of same now great so after Sahill re-entry the forum is going to turn --a battle ground with all sahil fan peep and bashing himmi and then cvs will take mewa with this fight...i just hate CVS dirty games for trp😡

naaa not related to this show. the bashing dates back to his nach baliye days. 😡 no sahil fans have said anything till now and I hope it doesnt start either but they are just bashing himmi and his wife amu just coz their fav didnt win. 🤢 But I hate how they are trying to thrash him down using this show. 😡
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedika126

naaa not related to this show. the bashing dates back to his nach baliye days. 😡 no sahil fans have said anything till now and I hope it doesnt start either but they are just bashing himmi and his wife amu just coz their fav didnt win. 🤢 But I hate how they are trying to thrash him down using this show. 😡

Seriously...huh...some people have seriously no brain at all its beeter to avoid them actually they are jealous of them and are not in state to face the reality all are sick...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thats true but it just annoys the hell out of me coz people dont stop.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
New article. Himmi and Amu got their honda jazz
http://auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/passenger-vehicle/cars/honda-cars-presents-jazz-to-the-winner-of-nach-baliye-season-7/49166933

JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So vedika finaly u got ur daily does frm himmi
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

So vedika finaly u got ur daily does frm himmi

yup but hoping for more today. 😆
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pic Vedika. They got their price car now? 😲

Bashing is people's favourite game everywhere 😆 In NB, my favs were Nandish-Rashmi.. But in the end I was glad that Himmi-Amruta won because they were really deserving. And they got their deserved win.. bashing is not going to change the fact 😆 so best way is to ignore!
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Thanks for the pic Vedika. They got their price car now? 😲

Bashing is people's favourite game everywhere 😆 In NB, my favs were Nandish-Rashmi.. But in the end I was glad that Himmi-Amruta won because they were really deserving. And they got their deserved win.. bashing is not going to change the fact 😆 so best way is to ignore!

yeah quite surprised they got it like 3 months later. 😕 It wasnt even that the car hadnt launched, I saw it on the roads in august when I was in india. 😲

Yeah I know I always rooted for himruta and was happy they won at the end. I always try and ignore but I dont like it at all. People love bashing I guess. 😆
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
another new one from his photoshoot. every pic is getting better and better. loving it
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow. This one is really superb ⭐️