Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
There first article was dated on the 9th and this is there 2nd with no apology or correction. IF just posted like nothing happened 😆 two days later ðŸĪŠ

We have been reporting about Rajan Shahi's new Turkish drama 'Suskunlar' inspired Life OK show. We have reported big names associating with the show, with Mohit Malik playing the lead along with other actors such as Arhaan Behll, Abhishek Rawat, and Akhlaque Khan.

Coming to the female lead, there has been a buzz that the Na Bole Tum star Aakansksha Singh was signed. But now, the reports have come that it is Aasiya Kazi who will play the coveted role.

Reportedly, "Aakanksha and Aasiya were in the race with both having an equal chance, but Aasiya managed to bag the prized character. The show is based in Allahabad and the team will soon begin shooting."

Aasiya is best known for her role in the show Bandini.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rani, did you watch Pitch?
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Rani, did you watch Pitch?

Hell yes but what the hell happened to the show is it coming back or is it cancelled

Been afraid to google cause I'm hoping it isn't the later
KhatamKahani thumbnail
It's not renewed yet, but chanced ate good for renewal. I think news comes by April, not sure.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Oh gosh I hope so, cause I really liked it too.

The actress is gorgeous and the chemistry with Kylie & Mark-Paul is awesome.

Keeping fingers, toes & prayer that it doesn't end 😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
I can't believe I just missed you too

Let me know if the couple in BKK, slept together or is just insinuated by the cv in bad taste.

Saw the discussion on the forum

btw when did the show start
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can't believe I just missed you too

Let me know if the couple in BKK, slept together or is just insinuated by the cv in bad taste.

Saw the discussion on the forum

btw when did the show start

I just read my posts again. And I realize that I didn't outright clearly say that I think they didn't sleep together they obviously didn't. But I think it on in horrible taste for makers to even hint that such a scenario was likely or even that she believes she did, without clearing it up.

I don't think they slept together, and I think she knows it too. She's running away from what she knows she has with him. It would be stupid to show that she was in such a state that she blacked out and doesn't remember, and for Kabir to be so dense and not realize she could misinterpret.

Narrative choice is wrong here, they should have shown what happened instead of cutting it out for flashbacks. Couple interaction would have only helped buzz and viewership. Bit instead they choose to delay and go half a week without interaction, that too in the second week after first week established chemistry and raport.

As to your question, the show started last week. This is the second week.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Pitch is awesome and Bawson is something else. Like in ten episodes they constructed such an amazing, perfect pairing and couple with so much depth.
It better be back.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 7 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Thanks for posting these clips

oh man they looks so good together and the writing and acting was great. The show has the whole package so it better be back.

If SH can survive after all is ridiculous storyline don't see why not Pitch. Even though, I'm liking SH a little bit this season
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Oh weekend and there's nothing I want to do, just stay home

Weather is great but nah, just reading and eating without a care in the world

Can't even put on the TV, without some BS on DT. UGH