Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

11pm some weekday is fine with me. Weekend, i wasn't even thinking about. actually but yes would be later for me too many times.

Then is settle weekdays at 11 it is, just let me know the days
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Lik are you still watching that show on SP

Was it JNDSD, cause I think that's the show the actor from Balika Vadhu is suppose to be one of the stars
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

'm not talking about their taxes, cause DT didn't release for any, and HRC released about 30 years except 2015, and Bernie only released 2014 and no years prior. As a candidates, and politician you're suppose to release all taxes for your years in government.

I was talking about Sanders not filing a personal financial disclosure with the Federal Election Commission (FEC)

He asked for his first extension which he was granted then when he asked for another 45 days, I started scratching my head like what the freaking problem, first no taxes and now this. So at the end of last month he said he doesn't need to provide it cause he's no a longer candidate πŸ˜†

Agree 100% about Gore losing Tennessee didn't help Ross P, getting 19% didn't help Bush.

But proofs to my point 3rd parties are SPOILERS πŸ˜†

As for Russians is seems all has loved for the country even Jill Stein. Regarding Podesta, he's not involve with this latest stuff but others from his firm. Let's wait and see what happens

My things is no politician is on the up and up, even Sanders, and he's damn lucky media, didn't probe in his life like the others cause then most of the disillusion some of his supporters have for him would've been crushed.

I did all my pros and cons research and

I've made peace with whom I'm voting for in November πŸ˜†

I know he only gave 2014 tax return, which is why I said he hasn't had all his tax returns on hand for all the years past ready and filed to be posted.

As a politician you have to release disclosures all the years in government. The part you are talking about,release for all the years in government, he has already done that. However he hadn't released his full tax returns, which gov't officials who run for pres do either in primary season or general. He hadn't made it to the general, and if he hadn't released it during General, I would definitely hold it against him, but not for primary, which he should have done but I'll give leeway.

Regarding the FEC for his presidential run, yeah. There's a mark against him there. However, he will still be required to do so as a senator. So it's not like he can go back to being private citizen and whatever he avoided is avoided for ever. For transparency, he should have filed. But...just saying that while he avoided it for the presidential run, he still has to file it as a senator next year.

My point was never that Sanders is perfect. Just that the movement is not about HIM as it's convenient to paint by media. I pointed out NotMeUs or OurRevolution. It's why the people who are his supporters are not following him to Hillary just because he said so, not keeping quiet and threatening and leaving over Jeff Weaver, etc etc. You said the movement was all about him, yet his supporters do not listen to him or 'do as he says' of 'fall in line.'

Being a spoiler is a fear tactic kept to hold a duopoly system in place. When you let go of it, and people actually vote without the worry of a spoiler, the third party will grow and grow. Electoral college messes up things, yes. But when you don't worry and let chips fall where they may--what it does is force all candidates to take up positions and stances outside the comfortable two-party stance.

No, but Podesta's brother is. My point was that Dems and media are focusing on Russia everyone anti-Hillary, while many in Washington is filled with lobbying ties to not just Russia but numerous foreign governments. It was the hypocrisy of the one-sided selective outrage. It was not about Russia itself as being enemy number one. Jill Stein meeting with Putin is not the same as lobbying connections. Dems and media are doing a Russia scare, when during Obama administration, he was doing things to actually get more friendly relations or rather, amicable. He praised Russia too. But Dems are focusing on one country and trying to assert Cold War like messages.

More and more come out exactly how Clinton Foundation sold access to State Department.

Where you are mistaken regarding his supporters. Most of his supporters have researched him and know the probes that have been done. It's why HIllary Clinton called for them to research and they responded they have. They are the internet audience who read all the pieces and probes that surfaced on social media, media, etc etc. They know it and have read into it.

The only thing that crushed them was his endorsing Clinton when he said he would fight to the convention. And then him at the DNC and the DNC weekend. That is what crushed them, other than that--the media probed and put articles out, and they've read it and did their own research and know where he is in line with Establishment as opposed to Green Party or the Left. He was hit on them during the primary by the opposition.

And that's the thing. For many of them/us, it's not about Sanders. Sanders was what mobilized people in an election cycle Hillary was pre-selected by DNC, and it felt inevitable in media. It's about Never Hillary, and each week, or every other week. More and more trickle down reinforcing what many have said regarding corruption and graft. Corruption is hard to prove and hasn't been proven yet. GRAFT has been now. And I'm sure soon by the end of this year/beginning of next year, more will come out to prove the corruption.

And NeverHillary means just that Never Hillary. I'm not going to sugar coat it... even at expense of Trump. Donald Trump cannot scare me into voting for her. Trump has an opposition from media, the party, the government etc. Hillary, has gotten away with it during State Dept, and...am I supposed to shrug that off and expect she will not do the same as President. One, why should I shrug it off? Trump was not an elected official doing whatever shit he did. Hillary was a State Official doing these things. And even if I shrug it off, why should I believe she won't do same as Prez and get away with it.

Anyway, that's my view. And we will see what stuff come out in the coming months.

I won't be here till after the week of Labor Day. Actually just came to say that, we can set up day/time after first week of Sept, but went to this long post.πŸ˜†
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I've made my peace too with how I'll vote. πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Lik are you still watching that show on SP

Was it JNDSD, cause I think that's the show the actor from Balika Vadhu is suppose to be one of the stars

Shashank hasn't entered yet. I do every week or so check up on the happenings.

The only reason I am not watching is because of Blockstar. It's annoying even watching daily on those Desitv type sites, and I don't watch daily but binge watch weeks to months' worth. So yeah I am not going to go through that..just don't have time or patience.

If it were available on Hotstar I would catch up and keep watching.
pyar-ishk thumbnail

I've made my peace too with how I'll vote. πŸ˜†

It's good to know πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Oh you don't have to tell me about that Russia thing as being a smoke screen, nothing much to it
As for Jill Stein, I was being sarcastic, but you better believe if her poll numbers were high on even close to Gary Johnson they would've made a federal case of nothing

As for the Clinton Foundation there is no proof of quid pro quo with the foundation and the state department. Those are people she would've met with regardless of the foundation, that's why there was so much blow back to the AP, for them not reporting the full story at all

For optics, as politician they're should've let another 3rd run the foundation cause it does do great work. But all that get over shadow cause is the Clintons, guilty before proven innocent. They know how badly they're judge, most of there own making and other is conspiracy theory. Either way they make things too hard for no reason.

If there's actual proof they would've reported it by now, but hey there's still time but until then there's no fire here just distraction

My only problem with this isn't even the Clinton but the whole shit with Citizen United too much damn money in politics. Stupid Scalia and the supreme court for that stupid decision. Same they voted that there was no more evidence of discrimination, so they strike down the voting right act, now look at where we at. UGH

So those that hate Clinton with continue to do so regardless, those that love her will continue, same with all that tolerate her or voting for her as a protest against DT, then so be it

As for Sanders it is what it is. Let him concentrate on the Revolution Movement

pyar-ishk thumbnail
After Labor day sounds great to me too

I might just stop either way but the other is much better
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

11pm some weekday is fine with me. Weekend, i wasn't even thinking about. actually but yes would be later for me too many times.

Sorry ladies was unable to come early..

We will do weekends because 11 PM EST is 8:30 AM IST.. I would be rushing to work by that time during weekdays. I work six days a week that's horrible enough.(Yes I'm whining😭😭😭)

Let me know if weekends work..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Hello, Chitra. Ohhh... best hugs to you on six days...
We can just all try to get in whenever we can and just check in for a few more months till things settle down for all.

Because having you come on the little free time you have seems very ...sucky... XD. So come whenever you can. Fall Season is starting. if there's anything interesting we will post goodies...πŸ˜†